• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 MD/VA brawl tournament thread upcoming 5/23 saturday

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
LOL look how badly this community is struggling, get your act together and unite, decide on something, otherwise, you're good as GONE.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
i mean he still plays i say Taj you just play snake for a bit.... **** it i need to a get a stick for SF4 soon ... so much money i need to Spend o.0

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I'm "here" because there are alot of cool people in the community, but you guys are arguing about dumb **** when you should be stepping your game up. So much talent, and you guys are wasting it arguing about which game to play. Now I don't really like to compare smash to capcom fighters because I know they're completely different, but ever since early 2000, the SRK community has had multiple people juggling between CVS2, MVC2, and SF3 3rd strike, 3 COMPLETELY different games with completely different engines, with many people being talented enough to play them all. For the past year, all I see is people arguing brawl or melee, when you should just be concerned about improving yourself.

Edit: CK, don't concern yourself with getting a big expensive stick like the ones at katsu, I have a DOA4 stick, and it works great, and it shouldn't be too expensive.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I know right, my sister sounds like a dude, she's like my twin, so I hope you find me attractive
---
CafeCheese (9:46:21 PM): basically .... i can tell whenever chu will charge money ,,whenever he doing SOMETHING for me
Taj On Fire (9:46:29 PM): yup
CafeCheese (9:46:32 PM): that guy will never do something for you for free
CafeCheese (9:46:33 PM): ugh
CafeCheese (9:46:40 PM): hope he get a car crash or something

Rigs&Rape

Smash Apprentice
sweet, time to call
I know right, my sister sounds like a dude, she's like my twin, so I hope you find me attractive
---
CafeCheese (9:46:21 PM): basically .... i can tell whenever chu will charge money ,,whenever he doing SOMETHING for me
ahahahahahaha

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Seriously I'm not thumbs, I don't give a **** what my sister does, but if I were you, I wouldn't touch it. Gross.

ChuDat

Smash Master
---
U tryna get stab taj?

meepxzero

Smash Master
i love brawl but games timing makes me hate it. Its just not ice climber specific **** cuz a lotta metaknight mains do it when they dont know how to win certain match ups. If there was no timelimit for brawl it would be a lot better, I understand there do need to be time constraints but they really should be uped to 9-10 minutes as opposed to 7-8.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
U tryna get stab taj?

With what? Dolls *****? Don't tempt me, I'm in no mood to joke around with you.

YUP, it's korn, and it's a real aim conversation. I posted it cause I don't give a **** what you do, cause you're not doing a **** thing.

ChuDat

Smash Master
With what? Dolls *****? Don't tempt me, I'm in no mood to joke around with you.

YUP, it's korn, and it's a real aim conversation. I posted it cause I don't give a **** what you do, cause you're not doing a **** thing.

Well if I ban Korn cause of your actions, im sure Korn will be very delighted with you :chuckle:

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
LOL at ALL the people who told me ALL these things they hate about Chu, only to back down just so they don't get banned from his bi-sexual weeklies.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
ughh....im too lazy to type too much for pro-brawl LOL
but any1 that wants to have a nice arguement between melee/brawl just talk in person and i'll happily converse ^_^

lmao at all the drama happening...this is a videogame thread...ppl stop arguing

ChuDat

Smash Master
Nah its cool, I'm done. If korn wants to say something to me, he can tell me in PM. I'll be waiting for an explanation of why he dislikes me, when I have done nothing wrong to the guy

lolz @ EE

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
boss/candy are right. This doesn't belong here. But you wanna "stab" me? I'm assuming that's your way of saying you want to have sex with me, but sorry, I'm not Doll.

If you're actually threatening me with bodily harm, then by all means, do it. I think it's pathetic that you're resorting to message boards threats, but with you, I'm not surprised. So go ahead if you want :)

1 on 1 confrontation is much better than hiding behind your "friends" who........surprisingly, aren't really your friends! I wonder if everyone else will man up and admit the other stuff they told me..........I doubt it!

Edit: This will be my last post, and I apologize for people who think I'm trying to be some "gangsta" but I assure you, that's far from the truth.

I'm just sick and tired of everyone b*tching out just because they don't wanna get banned. You're all just as guilty as korn/me.

I could name at least 10 other names, but I don't want to hear anymore crying.

You. Know. Where. To. Find. Me.

So do it :)

boss8

Smash Hero
dude no dought i wouldn't be surprised if we all **** talk each other behind are backs.....thats obviously human nature......its just that 90% of the time i can tell when people are being real and when they are being fake.....

Kenrawr

Smash Master
lmao Kenny you've come up to me twice in the past few months claiming you were done with Brawl. You can "like" the game all you want, but that isn't the issue. The majority just prefer Melee and that's just the way it is. Why, I can name two dozen people in this area alone who prefer playing Melee over Brawl, and only play Brawl because it's popular.

I do like Brawl at times. When it is played legitimately and with skill like the way players such as Ally, G-reg, Forte, and Korn play it can be very fun. But the fact is the majority of people camp and play gay and CP gay stages and win by luck and no one likes that. If everyone played the game with skill I'd like it a lot more.

Anyway, no more of this argument. Melee for Pound 4 HELL YEAH!!!!!
I would joke whenever something little happened to me and say "dumb game" or "aghhh brawl". I'm not gonna quit over something small though.

I like both of the games. But you keep talking about the game when you don't even play it anymore... oh wait a moment.

Edit: I'd be up for either game. I just wish you guys could decide on something.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
I mean im not gonna lie i **** talk alot to behind peoples back but dammm i know im not the ONLY one that does it i swear ive heard of stories of people **** talking about me all the Time soo PLZ stop with this drama **** and dont act like you never been **** talked before

g-regulate

Smash Hero
please don't give me doom :/ ..............
looooool honestly no offense to korn i love him but you cant take anything he says too seriously!!!

everyone bring Wiis!!!

with like 10 wiis, this tournament could easily be done by 11pm, and i know everyone wants that.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
but yeah, i still have a really bad fever since sunday night............

i need to rest :(

looooool honestly no offense to korn i love him but you cant take anything he says too seriously!!!
LOL
your post make me laugh :p

g-reg is too goodz

Nah its cool, I'm done. If korn wants to say something to me, he can tell me in PM. I'll be waiting for an explanation of why he dislikes me, when I have done nothing wrong to the guy
..sorry i dont feel like writing an essay to you.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
There's only one remedy for this.

Let's all get drunk and do the electric slide.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
there should be a thread devoted to korn one-liners.

"Dark.Pch, i love how you play the match, cuz you would jumping from the chair"

Top Bottom