• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 MD/VA brawl tournament thread upcoming 5/23 saturday

hova

Smash Champion
****, i didn't even make final cut to be a chu teammate

lez go EE (or Kadaj if you ditch Chu)

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
needless to say that I beat him with one stock while he had three (crew battle)

no offense to hat at all tho he's pretty good.

or at cot4 teams I did pretty good.

and i 've gotten better since cot4

hova if me and chu don't end up teaming i'll def team with you.

hova

Smash Champion
kadaj- i think i'll just find another teammate, i don't feel like waiting around

Slik- teams? you won't have to do much. just jump around and kill people with Wario

ChuDat

Smash Master
After careful thought and much deliberation, I finally came to a conclusion....

Nobody is good enough to team with me. Instead, I will be teaming with a lvl 9 Snake CPU.

ChuDat

Smash Master
LMFAOOOOOOO jk guyz! :chuckle:. Still haven't decided yet.

I have already weighed out the pro's and con's of both contestants, and its really close.

Tune in tonight for my final answer!

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Guyz, I've officially quit smash.

My controller (aka my wavebird a controller that only scrubz uze) is ****. See, I don't know if it was Y or the analog stick or just the wavebird in general (its 2 1/2 years old). But anyway I've been constantly been doing f-smashes and fairs when I try to bair and sometimes f-smash when I try to f-tilt and vice versa. I've officially had it.

I keep on missing grabs cause the **** controller makes me stay still instead of dash and I miss dash up-smashes. I've missed so many kill opportunities cause of this terrible controller.

But I HAVE to quit cause it just went to far.

I missed an up-smash cause the unresponsive piece of **** didn't dash.

So I threw it and it will prolly lag more now, but f*ck, my Y button doesn't work. Unlike most peepz I use Y instead of X to jump, so I'm f*cked, I can't even play anymore so I have to quit :(

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Guyz, I've officially quit smash.

My controller (aka my wavebird a controller that only scrubz uze) is ****. See, I don't know if it was Y or the analog stick or just the wavebird in general (its 2 1/2 years old). But anyway I've been constantly been doing f-smashes and fairs when I try to bair and sometimes f-smash when I try to f-tilt and vice versa. I've officially had it.

I keep on missing grabs cause the **** controller makes me stay still instead of dash and I miss dash up-smashes. I've missed so many kill opportunities cause of this terrible controller.

But I HAVE to quit cause it just went to far.

I missed an up-smash cause the unresponsive piece of **** didn't dash.

So I threw it and it will prolly lag more now, but f*ck, my Y button doesn't work. Unlike most peepz I use Y instead of X to jump, so I'm f*cked, I can't even play anymore so I have to quit :(
or buy a new one and stop ranting? .......

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
or buy a new one and stop ranting? .......
Controller cost money dammit. Also I know why I fair instead of bair sometimes, its cause sometimes reverse **** when I don't want to like Kirby's Up-B and R.O.B.'s lasers. Its cause I hold the analog stick with my thumb AND index finger, I can't control it with just my thumb. But thats no reason for it not to jump and not dash sometimes, thats just a ****ty controller, xD

Also, I have $20, how the f*ck do you peepz expect me to get a new controller, I'm too young to get a job so how do I get more money either :(

Boss, 2 things.

1. Zander was joking about him being in danger (although its true he had some intense beer tonight)

2. Stop calling me Peter, same goes for you too Chu, PLEASE?

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Sage we got this **** :). team?

(Don't worry, I won't use Sonic).
lolsweet. Flaco Nesh works well, but you need to know how to team with Ness so I'll probably go Mk since it's easier to do.

I'm dying a little inside.

Our teamname should be Lucas PAWNCH

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
i might not be able to come anymore i might still be sick tommorrow i realy hope i feel better before this this will be my first tourny in like 5-6 months havent been able to go to alot of em

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Guyz, itz official though, I can't come, I want to but...I got **** to do around the house :(

I'll show up like at GIMR's tourney prolly and then not show up at tourneyz for another month.

It sux but I can't control my date of birth, D:

Too young for a car, too young for a job for money :(

Just if it was 2 or 3 years older...

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
Nobody is good enough to team with me. Instead, I will be teaming with a lvl 9 Snake CPU.
You might be interested to know, I invented cloning just this morning. How would you like to have you as your team mate? Of course we'd have to hang a bell around one of you to keep track.

I also invented a device I'm going to call an "Etch-A-Sketch" but I don't think it really has any applications for Smash.

Top Bottom