• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C.O.M.E.T. ~ Collection Of Melbourne's Epic Textures

C~Dog

Smash Champion
The Faceless

The Faceless, requested by Frozen Popo. Did this one cos it was simply, and it was ics, so sue me =P

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Love the Mario Bros Climbers, definetly gonna snag that one.

Couldn't help but notice with the IC's taunt that the pose looks a lot like Grimer :088:

An chance you think of maybe doing a purple IC with a pixelated Grimer face? :3

XACE-K

Smash Master
The Mario & Wario Climbers are awesome, I'll definitely use them when I hack my Wii.

And please make Crayondorf more awesome than he looks now.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Plusle and Minun!

For KawaiiBunny. Look at how cute they are =3

EDIT: okay, i have gone back and changed this one a bit. i added plus and minus symbols to the hammer ends, and made the parkas a little bit yellower. new pics latorz

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
so me ted and toby were thinking of some cool pkmn trainer textures, maybe you could give them a shot condog?

the first is gaara (naruto) as the pkmn trainer and the pokemon are made of sand, and the second is yami yugi as the trainer and the pokeman are various monsters (squirtle as koriboh?)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
One that was thrown around previously in a L4D match was a reskin of Captain Falcon as Captain Planet

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol's captain planet would be awesome, also we thought of cell as a ganon texture,
toby said it would be mad if you could turn ganon's cape into cells wings and stuff.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
lol's captain planet would be awesome, also we thought of cell as a ganon texture,
toby said it would be mad if you could turn ganon's cape into cells wings and stuff.
dude. you can make his cape invisible. so it would be possible to MAKE IT LOOK LIKE WINGS!!!!!

=D zomg awesomezorz

Splice

Smash Hero
The Gaara idea is an awesome one :D

Although i doubt you'd be able to make the gourd, but the idea is excellent.
Whoever had that idea is awesome. Plz Make.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Heartless and Nobodies

Felt like doing a simple one, so here is Heartless and Nobodies, requested by JustNoOne.

yipeee! :]

Dedu

Smash Lord
The Gaara idea is an awesome one :D

Although i doubt you'd be able to make the gourd, but the idea is excellent.
Whoever had that idea is awesome. Plz Make.
I agree too!
Charizard should be made into a mini shukaku look alike. One that breathes fire and flies heheh.

Dunno if the gourd can be made - that would require a separate object to add to Pokemon Trainer - don't think that can happen if all he's doing is texture editing.

Splice

Smash Hero
Actually, he might be able to use the back pack and make it look like a gourd!!
Albeit a very small one.

and YES at the Shukaku idea. How come this on the maybe list Condog? It's GOLD.

Slashpockets

Smash Apprentice
On the topic of heartless' and Nobodies, what about All the forms of Sora on Ike, Like Normal, Valor, Wisdom, Master, Final and Anti. I personally think that they would be awesome.

Although they might be done already. =S

Maybe I should try and make these, But I'm not very confident in my Skills with Adobe... They don't compare to your Skillz

Splice

Smash Hero
Because the textures i want to do most are the ones that i like? =P

a... are.... are you saying you dont <3 the gaara idea :(

nawww.... but it haaas to be done!!

haha i kid, do what you want, I will await Tarzan Pit as an alternative.

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
If you can make Olimars glass thing on his head not transparent and draw on it, you could make his head a pumpkin and make him an evil Scarecrow jackel thing XDXDXD.

Dedu

Smash Lord
GAARA and SHUKAKU

...Or you can replace Gaara with Deidara-kun and his clay poke-bombs.
:bee::bee::bee:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
my idea, you dun <3 it? (everyone should go watch arby and the cheif on youtube, but only like the first 6 or so episodes, after that its ****.)

well obviously condog you havnt watched gaara fight in naruto, I suggest you watch the gaara v. lee fight, or the intro to I think the second naruto movie, where the dudes roll up in their boats and gaara is like "HAI GUYZ, GUESS WAT A BEACH IS MADE OF?"

he then preceed's to **** everybody.

long story short, please do the texture and do the black uniform cause splice is right its better.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Bleh ill get round to it eventually. I did a test for a sand charizard, and it looked okay. It iwll be done soon enough =P

Oh and tom, that the hell are you doing up at 4:45 in the morning?! O_o

EDIT: also 6 weeks of hols start today so expect lots more textures weeeeeeeeee =D

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
If you can make Olimars glass thing on his head not transparent and draw on it, you could make his head a pumpkin and make him an evil Scarecrow jackel thing XDXDXD.
Was done by Syntax Error.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Shippuuden Gaara. Must be Shippuuden Gaara.
Also, as soon as i get the shiz to do this texture stuff, this will be first on the agenda:

Sieg

Smash Champion
Only good thing Gaara did was fight Lee in the tournament.

And that was only good because Lee was/is awesome.

That Ike pic looks nice but DEM EYES.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Ragdoll ICs - look like they're sewn together with different materials.
Gordon Freeman Snake - the headband is fine, but it would be great if you could make him look like this:

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Oooooh i like patchwork, it sounds cool. I'll have a looksie after ive finish the one im doing now.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I dont think you can, I saw a liquid snake texture where they made the headband the color of his skin around his face and the color of his hair for the rest of it, so based on that I would say no you cant make snakes bandanna invisible.

also another new AWESOME idea!

a king leonidas (300) ganon texture.
THIS IS SPARTA (forward tilt)

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
ok, got a stage request. i want halberd tuned (roughly) into this:

if you don't want to do stage textures then thats fine, i just thought it would be a cool hack.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
hmm, i hadnt really thought of stage textures right now. i'd ratehr get good with characters first, since stages are bound to be harded.

speaking of that, im putting a temporary hold on textures atm. im going to do some tests instead, and try to create some texture maps ie: images that tell you exactly what parts of what images correspond to exactly what areas of the character model. hopefully this will make it easier for others to make there own textures

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Could i request a texture
I always wanted ice climbers with Dedede hammers
Popo's coat Black
Nana's coat purple
and the fur around the coats just white

It's just an idea

Top Bottom