• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bushido Brawl Impact [Paris, France]

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Ally: Relax man.
i wrote a post (and you now my post was a good one) and then you are like crazy (for that and some other posts i guess).

Stop johning about pressure.
Thats maybe the worst kind of john.

And i at least played close the only time i played against Mango but m2k are beating you all the time now and Gluttony beat you to.

Play brawl and get ***** by so many players.
You losing almost everytime in USA and have losing 100% in Europe =).
I have win every tournament in europe sience dec 2008 and won by first bi weekly today so Apex here i come.
LMAO armada your english online is horrific, spare yourself the embarrassment trying to trash talk

SERIOUSLY
heheheh :laugh:

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
LMAO armada your english online is horrific, spare yourself the embarrassment trying to trash talk

SERIOUSLY
rofl LOL I KNOW Armada go spam more dsmash and hope they do 60PERCENT thats what u did to kage and got 1 stock from him SO EZ I hope u get 5TH and start crying =D

oh and of course uve been winning all ur tourneys u got like 1 per month LOL

CO18

Smash Hero
ROFL why the **** did allys post just kill me aksjkdsdsds. hope they do 60 percent rofl.

Hikotsu

Smash Cadet
Ally why you attack Armada? I am with him, he has right =_=

PD: Peach dsmash in Melee doesn't have 60%, only in case you do crouch, if Kage do crouch is his fault, d smash gives you 13% damage normally LOL

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Ally why you attack Armada? I am with him, he has right =_=

PD: Peach dsmash in Melee doesn't have 60%, only in case you do crouch, if Kage do crouch is his fault, d smash gives you 13% damage normally LOL
Doesn't take away from the fact that Peach's downsmash IS ********.

^^^^ That's not very nice of you at all :(
My job is not to be nice either. If you care about smash wiki, then request for someone who gives a **** to update it.

Might be 1.4 or 1.5, I dunno why don't we do the easiest way of solving this by GOOGLING IT!

Edit: Yeah it's 1.3 lol

1 Euro = 1.3055 U.S. dollars

You'd round that down to 1.3? I think... lol
Oh dear. Things are looking grim ;___;

TreK

Is "that guy"
I'm just saying someone random told me all these things.

I mean, if you look at Melee's Pal compared to the NSTC, there were so many absurd changes. I think the stuff I mentioned wasn't that ridiculous.
Yay.
And I'm pretty sure he intended to do the same in Brawl.
But then, he invented that 'replay of the day' feature, that would cost a LOT more if it had to have a PAL and a NTSC server.
So he just made the game the same in all 5 continents.

So yeah, because of you, we still have tripping, infinites and stuff. (oh god that flame was random)

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Yay.
And I'm pretty sure he intended to do the same in Brawl.
But then, he invented that 'replay of the day' feature, that would cost a LOT more if it had to have a PAL and a NTSC server.
So he just made the game the same in all 5 continents.

So yeah, because of you, we still have tripping, infinites and stuff. (oh god that flame was random)
Tripping would have been there regardless, may have removed the chaingrabs though.

Yikarur

Smash Master
but then america would still be like "our versions > yours"
like the project M thingy where their are adapting from NTSC Melee instead of PAL Melee even though PAL Melee is the newest (and better) Melee Version.

Armada

Smash Lord
En.Ee.Oh: Learning a new language is not easy.
You know i have right but you don't wanna say that so you talking about my English.
You suck man =)

Ally: If someone crouch when i do my d-smash they deserve that.
And at Pound i beat Kage with 3 Stocks first match and 2 stocks second match so that was not even close.

And spam d-smash is not my thing. I actually change they way to playing Peach. Ask M2K if he agree with the d-smash part =).

You can hope that but i will make you disappointed.

Hikotsu: He is angry because he lost =).

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
En.Ee.Oh: Learning a new language is not easy.
You know i have right but you don't wanna say that so you talking about my English.
You suck man =)

Ally: If someone crouch when i do my d-smash they deserve that.
And at Pound i beat Kage with 3 Stocks first match and 2 stocks second match so that was not even close.

And spam d-smash is not my thing. I actually change they way to playing Peach. Ask M2K if he agree with the d-smash part =).

You can hope that but i will make you disappointed.

Hikotsu: He is angry because he lost =).
not angry. glad I HAD the experience to play EU people. Mad how the ERU ppl reacted to it.

GL at Apex ill def be CHEERING for you.

And I KNOW HOW U BEAT KAGE. I watched that in person. still such an easy way to get a stock l33T skills. Amsah da bess.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
haha peach's down smash is not the damage that bothers me
Puts you in a bad position for a tech chase every f'ing time.
It even kills of a tap of its sometime. lol
no johns for Armada though I'm sure he gonna **** this apex son.
He not gonna let pressure get to him lololol

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Uh...why are people complaining about stupid easy ways to kill in Melee? Last I checked Brawl has the same issue. No johns.

/is a player of both

Armada

Smash Lord
Ally: Thanks man =).
And GL at Apex man i hope you find your way back.

i am not seeing brawl matches but i have heard you play really fun and i know people like that =)

GL and seeing you at Apex

Yikarur

Smash Master
Mad how the ERU ppl reacted to it.

how to we reacted on it? we are just saying that America isn't > all like they all stated and that we deserve to be respected! ;0 it's often like if EU People post something people are like "you are european, you are auto-wrong" because we are europe and so much worse than America (thats how a lot of people be like)

Staco

Smash Champion
Shoutouts (I just took Marcs list an deleted any1 I didnt have to do with, I hope I didnt forget anyone):

Deimos: I really got to like you, first I was like: whos that guy that always wants to play me, because I never heard about you before that tourney (I just knew a little about the french smash scene except Gluto, Kaos and Leon)
Leon: I really wanted to play you and didnt get to, **** it. We really have to play next time, u seem to be a really nice guy.
Chair: I got to like you, we need to play some more next time.
Marcbri : ****, ur english is sooo terrible. xD We need to play more next time (and not @ 2am xD)
Greward : Really wanted to meet you but didnt get to. D:
Zulu: Dont be angry about my Halberd playstyle, play to win. ;)
Achoral: Thanks for the tourney and the housing afterwards. Ur such a nice guy and I really loved our talks @ the drive to your house.
Joannett88: ****, U really wanted to play me and I forgot to play you at the end, sry man. :/ We will do it for sure next time.
Rydle : Uve got a pretty good MK, but seriously, that last match on Piazzale was so crappy for me, 3 SDs xD (okay, first was like semi SD) Ill be prepared @ MK Dittos if we meet again in tourney sometimes.
S1-14: Just played you in teams bracket. :/
Kaos: Nice 3rd place. ^^ And really nice new haircut. :)
Desti: We didnt play, need to do @ BiB. Nice match against Ally, when U spiked him with Luigi. xD
Crysis: Really good job @ beating Marcbri. And ur still so young, I think U could bring it pretty far in the future. Also need to play @ BiB.
Glutonny: I really wanted to play you, but didnt get to. Need to do it next tim.
Raw: Pls use deodorant next time. :/ Nice matches in pools though, U could give LP and me a challenge.
Yikarur: Why the **** do U SD against Ally like this, U could have taken him in LTs, go for top 3 next time, **** it! xD
King Funk: Just watched U playing some matches, need to play next time. U seemed to be pretty legit after all, sadly U didnt get out of pools. :/
Chiiiiiiiii: ****, after talking to U about the internet I didnt really like U, but meeting U in real completly changed my opinion. I really got to like you and Im looking forward to meet U again in the future. Nice MK Dittos though.
Izaw: Ur such a nice and cool guy. Im so looking forward to meet U at BiB. :)
Haze: ^ same. And thanks for the Marth practice, really helped me, when I had to play ramin. ;)
Ally: U are a really nice and cool guy. Next time go to bed at nights and dont sleep during the tourneys, I wanted to talk much more to you.
L!nk : Congrats @ ur placing. :) And loool @ your match against Kasper, bad fail. xD
Staco: Im pretty happy about my placings and I really enjoyed the tourney. :)
Jumpman: ****, U took a match of Ally and U played soooo good. Nice meeting U again.
Mr-R : ****, our set was so close, even after U ***** me pretty badly in our MM. U could have placed higher than 5th. Wanted to see U against Ally.
Gregs: Didnt get to play and meet U this time. :(
IStudying: Sry for playing so gay against ur ICs, but hey, thats how U have to do it. Good games, it was nice to meet U again.
Semifer <3
Biggad : U really deserved to win against me this time, I played so horrible, my mindset was destroyed after SDing 3 times against Rydle, but hey, no johns.
Yass: U are a really nice guy and ur Pit is pretty good. :)
Luigi_player : Nice meeting U again, had some cool friendlys and we did really good in teams. Really stupid that we had to play in bracket again. :/
Hope !,M' : Really wanted to meet U irl and ur both pretty cool guys.
Miquel0123 : We played that one night, am I rite? :/
Bjay: We will do our MM next time, okay?
Kira: Nice friendlys, ur a really cool guy and Im looking forward to meet U again.
Anaky: Wanted to play U.
Calzorz: Nice placing, looking forward to see U in Berlin. :)

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Ally: Relax man.
i wrote a post (and you now my post was a good one) and then you are like crazy (for that and some other posts i guess).

Stop johning about pressure.
Thats maybe the worst kind of john.

And i at least played close the only time i played against Mango but m2k are beating you all the time now and Gluttony beat you to.

Play brawl and get ***** by so many players.
You losing almost everytime in USA and have losing 100% in Europe =).
I have win every tournament in europe sience dec 2008 and won by first bi weekly today so Apex here i come.
didnt jtails 3 stock you in pools

/troll

Top Bottom