• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bushido Brawl Impact [Paris, France]

D

Deleted member

Notice how athletes dont whine when they have to endure much harder physical beatings while being watched by MILLIONS, often with their fans being greatly outnumbered by their opponents'. They just play.

And thats how it should be, a real champion (in anything) doesnt succumb to the pressure, they just play.

*Not directed at ally, just in general with all the pressure talk and stuff*

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
updating will's tournament via twitter. Lord chair and nikenick from europe are here.

twitter.com/chaosmarth Also will be using this for apex.

YooY

Smash Cadet
Ally, do you really think 150+ cheering you is not pressure? or it's just for continuing johns :laugh:

QUIVO

Smash Master
Thank you Albert. I think the dude's just trolling anyway lol.

Who's head would hurt from questions like that?

Idunno why that guy is flaming Quivo for being curious about NTSC/Brawl disc differences, IF that guy was smart he'd know that Quivo has a legitimate point in asking these questions.

The Brawl Wiki DOES say that Wolf doesn't have his ledge tricksies in PAL.

Why are you "Facepalming" cause the guy had a legitimate question/point?

I think you're trying to make him look/feel stupid but really it's just making you look stupid.
Just to negate this rumour, Wolf does have his ledge tricksies in PAL.

There are no differences in gameplay between the two versions, at all.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Ally, do you really think 150+ cheering you is not pressure? or it's just for continuing johns :laugh:
I dont know if you meant cheering AGAINST me or cheering for me (didnt happen) but your english is very questionable.

Im done I guess people handle pressure differently. Europe the best of course I will be making a final report about all this a lil later.

I cant care these days about losing to other players. Im never in shape for Brawl anymore I hope I am for Apex though sleeping in the venue while the tourney is going on doesnt help haha.

TreK

Is "that guy"
I beat Ally and I didn't even touch a pad, I beat him just with my voice, cus I'm too pro.

Trolling mode off. Next time, ask for ear plugs, first because everyone brought some because of kitsunorlax, and most importantly because everyone would understand how 140 people cheering against you would be disturbing. Just... Don't say your loss has been caused by that. It would be unfair to Glutonny. He outplayed you this time, maybe next time you'll outplay him.
Trolling mode on, rejoice.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Ally, you beat yourself. There's no point in telling everyone that. Just accept your loss and **** Europe next time. I'm sure no one really thinks Europe is better than the US. However, all the johns/people johning for you/people saying US is better caused this discussion.

YooY

Smash Cadet
I dont know if you meant cheering AGAINST me or cheering for me (didnt happen) but your english is very questionable.
That they cheer against you or for you changes nothing, in both cases you feel the pressure.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
i forgot that whoever was next to glutonny was coaching him too LOL I think it was Geneke. Now I don't feel even sad about losing lol. k done now
it wasn't geneke he was me during the set xD

U KNOW THAT I WOULD COACH/SUPPORT U BUT THEY DIDNT ALLOW ME TO GO SIT NEXT TO U GUYS :(

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
He's right though.

If you consider Hunger, Malcolm, Krystedez, Fiction, Shadow and all other US warios not good warios, might as well call all your warios bad as well.

CO18

Smash Hero
Jumpman did.
Also my logic is the best. If hunger and krys aren't good for beating ally with wario then neither is gluttony. :)

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Lol, taking stuff seriously when not being serious yourself. You guys are too good XD.

I'm not even going to say ******** that logic is. It's 3 AM and I'll just laugh.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
CO you have to give gluttony credit though.
After getting 3-0'd he came back and won grand finals.
3-1 then a very close set 3-2.
even though hunger beat him, the way gluttony beat him was impressive.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Anyway, shoutouts.

Bushido staff + Achoral: Bon boulot, c'est super que vous ayez pu rendre cet évènement inoubliable possible. Ca a été un véritable succès. J'ai trop adoré venir et malgré quelques petits problèmes (l'addition trop tardive de joueurs dans les poules, le manque léger de matériel, etc.), l'organisation était impeccable. À certains moments, j'ai essayé de vous aider à transmettre les résultats, rassembler les joueurs, etc. C'était peu, mais j'espère pouvoir faire bien plus dans une prochaine fois. Bravo en tout cas. ^^

Glutonny: Franchement, tu es un joueur incroyable. Je n'aurais jamais pu croire qu'on pouvait être déja aussi bon à cet âge. C'était aussi trop marrant de jouer les quelques friendlies que j'ai joué avec toi. J'espère vraiment que tu continueras à exploser tout le monde, et surtout, que tu ailles à des grands tournois à l'étranger. En tout cas, félicitations et à une autre fois, sûrement. =)

Ally: It was amazing to see you in person here in Europe. Good ****, you're the first north american top smash player to ever come to Europe and you broke the trend by doing so. Good job winning teams and placing 2nd in the other two events.

Kaos: J'aurais trop voulu jouer avec toi. Mais les circonstances étaient difficiles. Gj pour le tournoi de doubles et 3ème place en singles. ^^

Leon: Ahh, Leon. C'était super de te recontrer, la première personne à qui j'ai parlé en arrivant à BBI. Bien tu aies été occupé avec l'évènement en général tu était toujours disponible à des questions, etc. J'ai énormément aimé jouer avec toi en singles pools. Ca m'a fait trop rire quand j'ai roulé vers le canon de Halberd car tu faisais du shield pressure. xD Désolé pour le tapage que j'ai fait quand je me suis fait sortir du tournoi, j'étais juste trop énervé avec moi même. Je ferai mieux la prochaine fois. J'aimerais trop rejouer avec toi en jour. =D

Mr. R: You're too ****ing good man. One of the nicest people I met at Bushido. I wish we played more than just one round though. I'll improve though for next time. I'll be the first Falco to beat you! Just kidding. Good **** on your placings though, I know you'll say you wanted to do better, but most people wish they could do as good. xD Good **** anyway. =)

Greward: You're too fun, as always. Amazing job placing 5th in singles, you definitely brought the RAAAAAPE to everyone at Bushido. I rooted for you till the end, man. Our MM was pretty hilarious too, but next time I'll win. Maybe. ^^

Staco: I didn't meet you during the whole tournament. =( On the other hand, great job, I wanted to see your set vs Mr. R but the crowd behind it was so huge I couldn't. Bring BluB next time. >=)

Calzorz: Maaaan, so nice meeting you. Everyone was talking **** about the UK all the time, and you just went there and proved them wrong. Great stuff. I wish we played more but it was still fantastic to finally talk to you in person. I might go to the UK from time to time so I really hope I'll see you there.

Bjay: J'ai beaucoup aimé jouer avec toi, nos friendlies et le MM de teams. J'aime beaucoup le Marth que tu as. À la prochaine, j'espère. ^^

Gregs: That god **** Falco you have. Full of epic mindgames. I loved playing dittos with you, and you're a pretty fun guy in general. Hope to see you again. ^^

Luigi_player: I wanted to play with you but I didn't get the opportunity. From what I saw, your Diddy is amazing. Good ****. xD

Rydle: You're too good at smash in general. xD It was fun seeing you again. You did a fantastic job in low tiers and I was really hoping you would win. I loved the friendlies we played. Oh... And GET SMASH 64 ONLINE FOR ****'S SAKE! You're too good at it not to play with the real deal! See you some other day! ^^

T: I always thought "T" and "Tonie" were two different people. Kaak told me the truth. You're a really nice guy and the matches I played with you were some of the most fun I had at the whole event. ^^

Kasper: MADA MADA DANE. MY BREAD BROTHA! Man... Seriously. I'll always remember the first time I met you. It was like "Hi I'm King Funk" and you were like "OH IT'S KING FUNK YEHHHH" and I knew we were gonna get along well! xD If there's anyone I'll remember for Bushido, it's you man. After my choke in pools I knew I'd just have to talk to you. Thanks a lot for all the tips and stuff. Your Falco is 3good, which is better than 2good, and like Calz, you really showed everyone who was boss. For me, it's already the best Falco in Europe but you gotta keep proving it and ****** people. =D I really gotta see you again some day. It was absolutely fantastic meeting you. =)

iStudying: Fun meeting you. xD I wish we played more rounds but I guess it'll be for another day. ^^

Neji: It's the second time I see you and I still didn't play you. That sucks. =/ Amazing performance though. ^^

Joannett88: Your Diddy is too fun to play against. I definitely hope to play against it more someday. Fun team matches with Veyron and Foturan as well. =D

Zudenka: Fun teams set. I play a Yoshi a lot in Portugal, but yours is crazy. xD

Marcbri: It was really nice seeing you again. We only played one round, and the way you won it was bull****. :mad: You weren't too lucky in singles brackets but you're still one Falco player I look up to. You really scared me when you punched that wall and I was like 20 centimeters from the drama. xD Good stuff though. Hope to see you again. =)

Manko: Un Falco que j'ai pas joué contre? MERDE! Bravo pour ton placement en tout cas. ^^

Semifer: Nice teams set. Very nice Wolf. ^^

Charby: Cool de te recontrer. ^^ J'aurais voulu jouer contre ta ZSS mais bon je suppose que c'est pas un matchup qui te passionne. xD

Kaak: KAAAAAAAAAAAK! Awesome meeting you, we should have played more! I wish we did our epic MM on the big screen but it didn't come to be. Your GaW is too ****. I loved when I told you about your top 5 placement in teams and you were like "................................okeh". xD See you again someday! =D

Anaky: Great Marth player. At first I was confused as I wasn't sure whether you were Trio with a new name. It was fun meeting you anyway. I hope we'll play if I go to the UK someday. =)

Miquel: Pikachu. GRAAARRHGHHGHGH. Whatever. You're an amazingly fun person and our friendlies were way too funny. xD I hope to see you again. ^^

Zulu: C'était sympa de jouer le set de teams avec toi. J'aurais voulu jouer des singles mais ce sera pour une autre fois. =D

Jumpman: Great time meeting you. You're definitely not like I expected you to be, but it turned out to be a lot better in every possible way. =D Thanks for the few tips you gave me during friendlies. At least I got the chance to show you a bit of smash 64 and how gay the game was. xD We should have commentated but I think Unskilled was doing a good enough job. Hope to see you again. =)

Cong: That's one hell of a Diddy you got there. Looked a lot more solid than my Falco in every possible aspect and it's strange you didn't pass singles pools. I loved playing with you and as I said to the other brits, see ya in the UK! ^^

Jujux: Tu es un des meilleurs joueurs de smash que je connaisse. Hyper sympa, et cette Zelda est un monstre. Bravo pour low tiers!

Raw!: Your Snake is too good. You're a fun guy. I loved the moment where you said "King Funk is like another spaniard, he always hangs around with us". xD

Nexoult: Good **** in doubles. Your Wario is so random and full of win. ^^

Cenel: Great seeing you. I wished I played more with you, because the few games I played, I was really garbage. I'm terrible in general anyway. I'll definitely improve for next time. Good doubles set too. xD

Karma: J'arrive pas à croire que j'ai gagné contre toi en pools. À ce moment, je me disais "putain je suis pas aussi nul que je croyais". Mais alors que je me suis complètement cassé la figure en pools, tu es resté tranquille et as bien mieux réussi que moi. C'est quelque chose que je dois améliorer je suppose. À la prochaine. =)

Unskilled: Je suis désolé pour avoir joué comme une patate contre toi, j'étais juste sûr d'être eliminé et très démoralisé. C'était sympa de te rencontrer et j'ai bien aimé ton commentaire pendant l'évènement.

CP2: I'll practice. Don't worry. This won't happen again. X( Nah, good ****.

Lukar: Après les friendlies que j'ai joué avec toi le jour précédent, je t'ai trop sous estimé. J'aurais pas dû. On verra pour la prochaine fois. =D

FotuRAN: Awwww maaaan. I'm really sorry I sucked so bad in teams. We should have gone a lot further than that but things just went wrong. =( But don't worry man, the most important thing about these events is to have fun, and we sure had, didn't we? Hope to see you again! ^^

CloudRain: Nice Fox, we should have done Fox dittos man. xD

Siri: You have a nice Peach, I loved watching your games with Leon and playing with you. ^^

LeSyd: J'ai beaucoup kiffé ton MK et ton Pikachu. Sympa de jouer avec toi. ^^

Vahn: Je savais que mon set de pools contre toi allait mal se passer pour moi. Je pige rien à Zelda. xD Au moins j'ai pu te battre à smash 64. xDD

Edu: F-tilt is sooooooooo gay. But you're a cool Sheik player. It's a really fun and fast paced matchup. See you some other day. ^^

Joseph: Aww man, it sucks to have to play Ally in your first round of singles. I didn't play a single match with you. What happened? And your Pokemon Trainer? Oh well... For a next time I guess. Awesome seeing you again though. =D

Chair: I didn't get to talk to you much until after the event. REMEMBER, you promised me an epic wall of text! DO IT NOW!!!! XDD

Satanpute: Ah... Les Ice Climbers, faut jouer contre eux pour savoir à quel point c'est chiant. xDD Marrant de te rencontrer. ^^

S1-14: **** Ness... We shoulda played. xD

To anyone I'm forgetting: If I forget you, just tell me and I'll edit my post to add my shoutout. =D

Good **** to everyone, this was the best time I've ever had playing smash of my life. Hope to see you all again!

@ the mod who settled the PAL/NTSC thing

Can you do something useful then and correct the smash wiki?
Correcting a useless piece of rubbish like the smash wiki is not my job.

@Willz, seriously? I thought it was 1.5 at least :/

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Correcting a useless piece of rubbish like the smash wiki is not my job.

@Willz, seriously? I thought it was 1.5 at least :/
Might be 1.4 or 1.5, I dunno why don't we do the easiest way of solving this by GOOGLING IT!

Edit: Yeah it's 1.3 lol

1 Euro = 1.3055 U.S. dollars

You'd round that down to 1.3? I think... lol

Armada

Smash Lord
Ally: Relax man.
i wrote a post (and you now my post was a good one) and then you are like crazy (for that and some other posts i guess).

Stop johning about pressure.
Thats maybe the worst kind of john.

And i at least played close the only time i played against Mango but m2k are beating you all the time now and Gluttony beat you to.

Play brawl and get ***** by so many players.
You losing almost everytime in USA and have losing 100% in Europe =).
I have win every tournament in europe sience dec 2008 and won by first bi weekly today so Apex here i come.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
LMAO armada your english online is horrific, spare yourself the embarrassment trying to trash talk

SERIOUSLY

Top Bottom