• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Bunny Devil~ Tournament. X3 Smash Gigas Wins! (Results)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Gotta wait until the 20th and the time I set.. ^^

The tournament is gonna be really fast. I'm thinking of holding the first and second rounds the first day, then the last rounds the second day.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Two Samus users. I would love for Samusbrawler and Gigas to go at it in the tourney.
I'm up for a samus on samus match. Unfortunately, I've been slightly neglecting my Samus lately so I might be a bit rusty. It happens sometimes when you have 3 mains :)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yaaaaaay. Another person. ^^

*Adds to the list*

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I guess I may as well sign up for this one as well. These are getting harder and harder to run with school started...

Kawaii, did you know that you can get director status from an online tourney?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
But of course.

That's the only reason I did mine as well.

Blue name...
ftw.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Don't lie, Adam. <.<

And I'm gonna add everyone right now. I was doing post tourney practice.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
another tourny i see lol :)
and hosted by our favorite bunny and devil
i'll be glad to join if theres still room...
haha...can't wait to pick my fave counterpick halbred?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I added you Penta. Good luck. ^^

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I became Director for making the biggest online tourney thread. Though I dont feel I deserved it. They contact you if it is successful, organized, friendly, fun, and/or original. But if you're a Smash n00b, forget it. XD

And yes, most of the people in this tourney are people I know. DarkLeviathan, Kawaii, Devil, Stroupes, Cat Fight, Gigas, and Pro will knock your socks off if they keep up their A game.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I became Director for making the biggest online tourney thread. Though I dont feel I deserved it. They contact you if it is successful, organized, friendly, fun, and/or original. But if you're a Smash n00b, forget it. XD

And yes, most of the people in this tourney are people I know. DarkLeviathan, Kawaii, Devil, Stroupes, Cat Fight, Gigas, and Pro will knock your socks off if they keep up their A game.
Hopefully this tourney will be that good. ^^

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
He has, Gigas. But calling it spam is a bit offensive, don't you think? Stroupes, back me up here. You explained it better than anyone. lol

I envy you all. Me not play...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
This is the most intimidating roster I've ever seen. z.z

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I know, I'm kinda scared :laugh: jk
But I like facing difficult opponents, it makes me want to get even better, sorta. Idk, challenges are fun though :)

Halaster

Smash Ace
This is the most intimidating roster the tournament director has seen? >.>
I get the feeling I'm a bit out of my league... oh well... should be interesting.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
This is the most intimidating roster the tournament director has seen? >.>
I get the feeling I'm a bit out of my league... oh well... should be interesting.
Obviously, she was exaggerating. And I assume you havent even played her? Hehe. Have fun, Hal

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Obviously, she was exaggerating. And I assume you havent even played her? Hehe. Have fun, Hal
Err...I think you took his post the wrong way, Kasey. ^^;;

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
I guess I'll join since it's next week and Brawl tourneys in NYC is kinda on hold.

BlueTerrorist
3737-9250-2874

Don't ask for a main, I don't have one as of now.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord

Yeah, a lot of people here are really good. I'm really anxious to see the bracket so I can start my... er, research, lol.

Because I'm in it, right? XD

Just kidding, I mean it's not like we ever played in a tourney match before. Ever. In the history of life.

:p

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
*Watches replays of our previous matches* I'm one step ahead of ya, bud.
Heh, I mean research for whoever my first opponent here is. Wonder who it'll be...

Oh, Bunny, chances are that when this tourney happens, I'll be at another Wii. I'll put up the FC here if that's the case then.

Top Bottom