• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Bunny Devil~ Tournament. X3 Smash Gigas Wins! (Results)

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I so directed that tourney. Mic knows it. Anyway, have fun, guys. This tourney is going to be rough. The big boys and girl are in the house.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
*Wrinkles nose*...Nya, should I watch, or should I stop this?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Stop being unprofessional and know your role. I made the rules and thread, just like Bunny did for her tourney. Stop the spam. Good work on the tourney, "Bunny".

XD

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hello, I'd like to join too. I should be able to play, this is right aftre my birthday so its perfect, I hope :ohwell:
This is going to be a tough tourney :) *Hopes for an easy bracket*

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Hello, I'd like to join too. I should be able to play, this is right aftre my birthday so its perfect, I hope :ohwell:
This is going to be a tough tourney :) *Hopes for an easy bracket*
I have seen you around in tourneys. Happy Another-Year-I-Survived Day in advance

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
You're in Samusbrawler. ^^

And thanks Kasey. =)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I have seen you around in tourneys. Happy Another-Year-I-Survived Day in advance
Lol, I've seen you in a couple too. We have yet to play each other though.
And thanks, I hope I survive :(

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
U`ll survive, just consider ur tactics, Remember me? XD ^^
Yeah, I remember you. You main........fox? or wolf?
:laugh: I forget actually, all I know is you beat me, but I've gotten better since ;)

@ Devil, Cool you live in Edmonton?! I live right outside of Edmonton, sorta. I live in Stony Plain to be exact. I hate it here :laugh: Small towns are not for me.

We gotta play sometime soon! But not this weekend, its my friends 18th. And not next weekend, cause its....... MY 18TH TOO! :laugh:

CALOZ

Smash Apprentice
I would like to join

Brawl name : Cal
FC: 2191-9657-8736
Ill probably be using olimar for the whole match but i might use MK

GFE

Smash Journeyman
i'll join too
name: GFE
fc:4597-1153-9877
MAIN: (RANDOM)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Four new people. ^^

I'll add you in.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
No problem Kitty. ^^

You're in.

Oops, misread that. @__@ *Takes off the list*

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'd like to join. Bunny, I see that you now have the Ice Climbers in your sig, do I have something to do with that? :laugh: They're incredibly deep characters so you should have a lot of fun maining them. Anyways, I now main the whole cast instead of just the 6 characters I've used in the past 4 tournies (Mario, Ness, Wario, Fox, the Ice Climbers, and King Dedede) so I'd like to see how that works out.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'd like to join. Bunny, I see that you now have the Ice Climbers in your sig, do I have something to do with that? :laugh: They're incredibly deep characters so you should have a lot of fun maining them. Anyways, I now main the whole cast instead of just the 6 characters I've used in the past 4 tournies (Mario, Ness, Wario, Fox, the Ice Climbers, and King Dedede) so I'd like to see how that works out.
I've been maining them since Melee. ^^; I just didn't use them against you. Ask anyone who's played them, mines are pretty good. =D

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I've been maining them since Melee. ^^; I just didn't use them against you. Ask anyone who's played them, mines are pretty good. =D

I see. I thought your mains were just Kirby, Pikachu, and Metaknight. Why didn't you use the Ice Climbers? I have yet to fight a good IC player. Cat still hasn't gotten back to me regarding the finals for the other tournament but I'd like to get the chance to fight some of those people again.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I see. I thought your mains were just Kirby, Pikachu, and Metaknight. Why didn't you use the Ice Climbers? I have yet to fight a good IC player. Cat still hasn't gotten back to me regarding the finals for the other tournament but I'd like to get the chance to fight some of those people again.
Long story as to why I picked those characters. -.-

And in a few hours, I'll have my Wii back. You can play me then...actually...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJmH47Od11A

And that one is pretty old...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
How early are you going to make the brackets? I'd like to get my first round out of the way as soon as possible since I don't know how tied up I'm going to be next Saturday with "family day" at my college. It shouldn't be that much of a problem and it will probably take no more than 15 minutes to finish my sets at a time so I should be able to make it.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
As soon as I get my 32 people, I'm making brackets immediately. We need about 12 more people. -.-

Top Bottom