• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Bunny Devil~ Tournament. X3 Smash Gigas Wins! (Results)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Any ideas on the set time? I work 3-7:30 on Weekends.

Also--is this the new online community, spammy, ask-for-matches thread?

I'm interested in playing doubles, if so. Preferably not with exploding man, either.
The time is probably gonna be around 2PM-9Pm or something along those lines...Hmm...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Can I fill that last spot?
WooT! ^___^.

Fiiiinally. We got the last person. *Adds you to the list*
I have a...strange way of making brackets. XD I have to wait until my little sister gets home tommorow to make them.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Awesome, I'm in a tourney!!

Edit: I just have a few questions to ask though.

1: What's double elimination?

and

2: what kind of contact will we be using, just the Friend Finder thingimabob?

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Looks like I need training xD I dont understand why my training makes no difference >.> Maybe im not doing it right U__U *sniffle*

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Awesome, I'm in a tourney!!

Edit: I just have a few questions to ask though.

1: What's double elimination?

and

2: what kind of contact will we be using, just the Friend Finder thingimabob?
Double Elimination~ If you lose, you go to the loser's bracket. If you lose there, you're out.

Contact System~ I was gonna make a xat...but it's alot of complicated work...I'll probably use the friend finder..

And it's gonna be fun yo. :3

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Put me on standby. My router has basically turned to crap so I'll need to buy a new one this week so I can play online again. It's really annoying.
Alright. Good luck with getting a new one. :3

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
now a n***a cant brag bout his gameplay (now u sound cocky) u wanna brawl it out let's do this i challenge u (u can spam,camp,stall) NOW U Wanna fight or what U Freakin WING let's see u back down in front of everybody in dis forum i'llb online all day waitin for anyone just pm me (BUNNY)
...What the heck are you talking about?

*looks in translator*
...Translation FAILED

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
In Double-Elimination, you require two losses to be officially out. There will be a "Winner's Bracket" and a "Loser's Bracket". If you lose a 2/3 match against someone, you go to the Loser's Bracket. Lose again, and you're out.

As for communication, you can post in this thread or send your opponent a PM. Any method you find most suitable. Report results in this thread.

EDIT: Holy cow I'm slow.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Let's see, two more question popped up, are we going to have to stick with one character throughout the whole time or can we switch it up if we feel like it, doesn't matter to me anyway though, I'm sticking with Sonic the (E)dgehog!!

And the other question would be how will matches be sharred, like let's say if I had an opponent and I win, how is going to be so where people will believe me, we just going to have to trust one another or have some volunteer watch, or what else?

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Ill field this one....I hope =P

You can use any character at any time. As for the the other question, its bassed just on trust, we respect everyone enoguh to be honest with there results

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Let's see, two more question popped up, are we going to have to stick with one character throughout the whole time or can we switch it up if we feel like it, doesn't matter to me anyway though, I'm sticknig with Sonic the (E)dgehog!!

And the other question would be how will matches be sharred, like let's say if I had an opponent and I win, how is going to be so where people will believe me, we just going to have to trust one antoher or have some volunteer watch, or what else?
You can use anyone you want. No character restrictions here.

And there shouldn't be any dishonorable people here...We'll just take their word for it.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Yeah. It wont be like Gamebattles. Most of us are close friends. We are not so desperate for a win to deny a loss.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Alright, sounds fine by me, now I just await the time of the tourney.
Devil and I are still discussing that. Trying to make it more convienient for everyone.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Yeah. It wont be like Gamebattles. Most of us are close friends. We are not so desperate for a win to deny a loss.
Speak for yourself.

I'm on finger steriods to make sure I win.

Chaco

Never Logs In
*sneaks in and steals 'roids. Replaces with industrial strength horse laxatives*

Kehehehehe.

*sneaks away*

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Well he'll most certainly be active won't he? =}

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
when can we expect a bracket or something?
My little sister woke me up a few minutes ago and is forcing me to make them right now. v.v

Give us about...10 more minutes please. ^^

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Brackets are up. Do your research or whatever until Saturday. =)

Gokuzz

Smash Cadet
so how do you want us to do this? just pm the person and try to set up a time on saturday that is convenient for both of us?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
so how do you want us to do this? just pm the person and try to set up a time on saturday that is convenient for both of us?
Well, Devil and I are leaning more torwards starting it at 2-4 PM and ending later and starting the first two rounds or so on the first day. Just be a little more patient. We should have the time up later today. ^^

Chaco

Never Logs In
kk sounds good ^_^

**** i'm fighting a smash director
Director doesn't mean much of anything, you can request to become a director. So don't sweat it, now if it was an SBR member then you'd have the right to piss yourself uncontrollably.

Gokuzz

Smash Cadet
lol i may have been playing on and off since release, but i have no idea what SBR is lol

Top Bottom