• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bum presents Gamers tournament - Results are up.

Zucco

Smash Master
who did diem beat? good stuff to him.

RJ steppin it up like he said he would over aim. Glad to see it.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
I took Nairo to game 3, last stock, last hit and I ruined the chance to beat him. Noooooooooooo ;[
He pretty much ****ted on me game 1 lol

Fun *** tournament, the people who didn't go missed out on some food =p

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I had fun here, but the boys bathroom wasn't smelling too good so I went to the girl's bathroom all day :D

Eat a **** DM, my MK beat your Mario and that matchup is clearly in your favor. Oh, my Falco > your MK with MLG rules.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
I probably should have came to this lol, family stuff held me back from going regardless. oh wellz

Keitaro

Screw all Lucario's and Game & Watches. I'm not going to NY anymore for tournies cause they counter me atm *runs to Ohio*

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
ADHD is grand for both events

shadow vs atomsk in losers finals

diem got 4th

RJ got 7th. beat keitaro and snakeee.

nairo got 9th

Jtails beat malcolm and malcolm forfeit losers bracket?

nairo beat redx and delta cod.

all i got.
For anyone that actually cares....I got 13th. But I dopnt think I am important so yea.....

Jtails

Smash Lord
I had fun in all my sets with everyone, very upset about the seeding..
it was pretty horrible.

happy birthday bum, and thanks for hosting!
fun set malcomm, we both played really hard. it was super ******** that i had to play you again in loser bracket..
good matches jash, we'll deff work on stuff.
good games to shadow too, lol @ the taunts :p id love to train with you sometime.

nl vs atomsk 1st or 2nd round.. wtf?
anti the seeding sucked, and mlg rules were on for doubles too..

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Who did vinnie team with and how'd he do?

and how'd vinnie, penta, and NL do in singles?'

edit: who'd you beat dark.pch?
No one worthy. My bracket was kind of easy. This explains why I got 13th. Nothing a placing to be proud of. I still stuck till I can acutalyy beat people I use to back then. This tourny I got lucky.

Jtails

Smash Lord
if I'm not mistaken. he did.

lol i might as well have just practiced with my crew mates, cause that was all my sets.

NL played Atomsk then shortly after Malcom..

jersey played jersey.

Jtails

Smash Lord
I got 9th pgn got 7th. cause he played malcom right after i had to play him again in losers, and he beat me that time :)

Keitaro

Many people were put into the bracket late due to them not entering when they were supposed to and because also because someone would pay Bum to enter and Anti would either not know or forget to put them into the bracket causing the seeding to get extremely screwed.

Also I had to recreate the bracket for Bum after Malcolm and NinjaLink decided to join when the bracket already started causing them to have HORRIBLE seeds since we didn't redo seeds but they knew their seeds would suck if they entered.

People gotta sign up early at Bum's tournies, he does doubles and singles at the same time.

Zucco

Smash Master
lucario!!

I need to play bleachigo so I can beat him without ness this time.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
if I'm not mistaken. he did.

lol i might as well have just practiced with my crew mates, cause that was all my sets.

NL played Atomsk then shortly after Malcom..

jersey played jersey.
i hope you dont mean losers because thats not a problem at all. no one can control what happens in losers. doesnt matter if they train together, crewmates, etc. losers is losers. that isnt bad seeding. whatever happened in winners however is.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Many people were put into the bracket late due to them not entering when they were supposed to and because also because someone would pay Bum to enter and Anti would either not know or forget to put them into the bracket causing the seeding to get extremely screwed.

Also I had to recreate the bracket for Bum after Malcolm and NinjaLink decided to join when the bracket already started causing them to have HORRIBLE seeds since we didn't redo seeds but they knew their seeds would suck if they entered.

People gotta sign up early at Bum's tournies, he does doubles and singles at the same time.
If thats the case then its NL/malcolm's faults for not entering sooner.

but if the bracket didnt start its easy to fix it.

but idk what happened so heh.

edit: @ ksizzle nl vs atomsk shouldnt have happened second round though thats what he as getting at. matches like that early create bad losers brackets.

Jtails

Smash Lord
i hope you dont mean losers because thats not a problem at all. no one can control what happens in losers. doesnt matter if they train together, crewmates, etc. losers is losers. that isnt bad seeding. whatever happened in winners however is.
ah so basically loser bracket is hell, winners is earth.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
How about you tell your crewmates to register on time Jtails. Not my fault they decided to enter mad late.

And people need to stop whining about playing their crew mates early.

Btw me n adhd won doubles =)

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Lol

GOOD ****ING **** ATOMSK its funny on the way home with the guys lol. Atomsk is the best nj smasher hands down. Good **** he has true skills imo and thats saying alot coming from my mouth, 90 percent of the smash community are *** and like 99.9 percent of nj players are *** loll. GOOD JOB ATOMSK I TOLD YOU ADHD YOU WOULD START LOSING GOOD LUCK AT MLG.

LOL

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Sorry I had to leave early guys. Good matches to Jtails, Vinnie, NL, The peach player that I played first round...sorry I forgot your name and NinjaEdd. C everyone next week.

Edit: IDK how, but I forgot to say ggs to JG as well. Completely accidental. GGs JG.

Jtails

Smash Lord
How about you tell your crewmates to register on time Jtails. Not my fault they decided to enter mad late.

And people need to stop whining about playing their crew mates early.

Btw me n adhd won doubles =)
lol i mean it would have been cool to play jersey or people i dont always play. there was only 4 of us in singles.

good stuff on doubles. idk why you never enter singles..
did you play the other matches with mlg rules? Wes and I would have taken you guys to Norfair..

and can i mm your falco? apparently I'm a falco slayer of a sort ;)

oh and @ malcom nooo the forfeit put all that hard work in vain! >.<

ANTi_

Smash Hero
iunno ill enter singles someday since I get asked atleast 20 times every tournament.

And sure 1 dolla

Top Bottom