• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bum presents Gamers tournament - Results are up.

BUM163

Smash Lord
dark peach i'm a man of my word. you got that for sure. yes please people make sure you come early. this applies to every tournament that i host until we can extend the time or move to another venue. Also when you come in just go though the metal detectors and we are moving to another spot in order to stream and record these matches. Someone will be in the front to show you where we move to..... which is even closer than the last spot.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
In that case, I think it is time for me to **** and stop playing like **** in tournaments for like the 6th time in a row.

BUM163

Smash Lord
do anyone have vcrs or converters they do not need? please let me know asap. hit me up on here or on aim = oni163. i see old players are coming back into the scene including myself. is this the effect of mlg?

erick gm14

Smash Ace
ATTENTION: i anyone could please find out if someone can be super nice and pick me up from queens/nyc bus stop. im going to take a bus alone there and was wondering if someone can get me.. PM me, thanks.

THIS is KiD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If you are coming from NJ, you should not be drop off at queens. You should be dropped off at manhattan ( Port authority)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Bums tourny is in the bronx. I can meet up with you andf we both go there. I am close to P.A and I have to curry a tV plus wii to this thing, We'll take the train. I tried asking around but I can't get a ride to this thing, so i'm stuck carrying all this to the tourny.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
Bums tourny is in the bronx. I can meet up with you andf we both go there. I am close to P.A and I have to curry a tV plus wii to this thing, We'll take the train. I tried asking around but I can't get a ride to this thing, so i'm stuck carrying all this to the tourny.
ur taking a train? holding a tv? **** thats mad crazyy!! but im too poor for trains :( idk how much it is..

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I dont have a car and cant get a ride, have no choice but to carry the thing. and a train ride is 2.25

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
Anyone willing to house me and inui?
You guys can crash on my futon if you don't mind cuddling (with each other-no homo) and dealing with my cat.

BUM YOU BETTER SAVE ME SOME GOD**** CAKE.
Because I frickin' love cake.

I can bring a Wii for sure, and maybe a telly if Helper picks one up tomorrow. : )

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea. Though I just realizes, I am backing a TV so it is gonna be a pain to go there and meet you and then get on the train again and head to the tourny. You can get there on your own from P.A. There is a 2 train that you can catch, you can take it straight to the tourny.

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
guys just get an unlimited metro for like 8ish dollars and wait 18 mins :/ anyway i have an unlimited so i can help ya out i believe port authority is 42nd street and you can take the 2 train from there. If you guys need help hit me up on aim i also have to go pick up my friends *_* after we drop the stuff.

Aim: ELBiGPaPidedr

erick gm14

Smash Ace
guys just get an unlimited metro for like 8ish dollars and wait 18 mins :/ anyway i have an unlimited so i can help ya out i believe port authority is 42nd street and you can take the 2 train from there. If you guys need help hit me up on aim i also have to go pick up my friends *_* after we drop the stuff.

Aim: ELBiGPaPidedr
k!! ill IM u!

Jtails

Smash Lord
word hippie I'm down for a mm :)
also if anyone wants to mm at this let me know. 1-10.
random dittos as well. 1-20.

hopefully I feel better by the morning.
had a tooth pulled so don't mind if I'm mute tomorrow..

Top Bottom