• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bum presents Gamers tournament - Results are up.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Stop Whining

Good **** on seeding guys, Minty (5th on PR) played Ninjalink (3rd on PR) round 2 ^_^.

WHY you crying for they arent in the same crew nor do they train with each and they arent even friends so stop it. That ranked player seeding **** is dumb. Just because your good that should man that you get seeding from good people to where you fight them like one match from the winners finals or in the winners finals thats not fair so that means all i have to do nowadways is be high in rank and 9 times out of 10 i will stay on top cause i get seeded every tournament **** is silly. The smash community is silly with that.

Vinnie

Smash Master
WHY you crying for they arent in the same crew nor do they train with each and they arent even friends so stop it. That ranked player seeding **** is dumb. Just because your good that should man that you get seeding from good people to where you fight them like one match from the winners finals or in the winners finals thats not fair so that means all i have to do nowadways is be high in rank and 9 times out of 10 i will stay on top cause i get seeded every tournament **** is silly. The smash community is silly with that.
He had a good chance at money, he usually lives in the winner's bracket mostly. Last season he didn't win one match in the loser's bracket at any tourney and still placed high. When you make two really good people play eachother, that means one of them ends up in the losers bracket in round 2, where they should not be in... meaning they have to work twice as hard to get to where they normally would in the bracket. Seeding crews is good, but seeding by players' skills is necessary >_>.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
WHY you crying for they arent in the same crew nor do they train with each and they arent even friends so stop it.
So it'd be okay for Ally to play M2K round 1 of a tourny? They don't train together, they're not in the same crew, nor are they really friends.

That ranked player seeding **** is dumb. Just because your good that should man that you get seeding from good people to where you fight them like one match from the winners finals or in the winners finals thats not fair so that means all i have to do nowadways is be high in rank and 9 times out of 10 i will stay on top cause i get seeded every tournament **** is silly.
You make it sound like it's easy to get ranked high around here. Getting ranked top 5 around here is definitely hard/an accomplishment. Good players/teams deserved to get rewarded. If a bracket is seeded RIGHT then it's fair for EVERYONE, not just the players getting the top seeds.

The smash community is silly with that.
The smash community is definitely not the only community that uses seeding. Other major organizations(like sports for example) use seeding, because good players/teams deserve to be rewarded.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Thanks Vinnie & JG... I'm not really complaining since I still managed to do good. But it was annoying hvaing to go to losers so early, when there were other players I know I'm better than who got to stay alive in WB way longer cuz of how things happened.

Hi Bleachigo!

And for teams, having Jash & Dire play NL & ADHD round one, (or round 2?) was also pretty bad. :V

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Direct from Facebook:

[Ryko] - Attention 13 year olds with the spelling of 6 year olds: Stop making groups for every single last **** thing that passes through your mind. Attention[Blackanese]: Stop JOINING all of them.

If any of you dudes are friends with Blacka you know that he needs an intervention for this.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
You got 10 minutes results person. If I don't see it in 10 mins I'll ****ing laser you irl.

Btw I clubbing at Talay if any NY's know that place.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Wow Keit you're mad skanky for clubbing there.
lol I think this place is alright. They play the music just low enough that I don't need to cover my ears and the girls are dressed classy and look pretty good.

I'm only here cause its my gf's best friend's b-day but its MUCH better than Jersey's clubs.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
As usual i had my fun. Mistah Bum and Leo. GG's and thanks to those who played me in TvC today. yallz made me a happy and smarter cow.

* IAD's to a late night bar for a quick drink *

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
The reason for seeding is actually to make it more fair to all players. When good players play each other early it means that a good player will be in the early loser's bracket no matter what. This is horrible for the people who have to play that person in loser's bracket, because they are probably going to lose. So its just as unfair to the weaker players as it is the stronger ones. Seeding allows for the results to be as accurate as possible, letting the weaker players compete more evenly in loser's bracket and the stronger players compete evenly in the upper part of winner's bracket.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Lmao everyone should post like this now

btw kingz,were u really playing chess yesterday? lol V-V

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I have greatly enjoyed the last few posts in this thread

I feel it is necessary to attach a title to this post for effect.

BUM163

Smash Lord
My birthday tournament is happening march 27, 2010. There will be free food, cake and drinks. Also now we have a capture card and getting a hard drive so we can start streaming/record matches. People who are driving to this tournament... there is two to three parking lots you can choose which of course you got to pay most likely..... but they are all right there to the school. if you want info on that... let me know.

Wes if i ain't add you my bad my dude. i will fix that right now. i haven't been on the boards for awhile. Also i'm looking to train in brawl hardbody with anyone that is willing to. Hit me up on Aim and i been having the crazy sf4 sessions if anyone is interested in that.

I did add you wes, but i realize that was for doom lol.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Hey wassup ppl!

Been real busy with my work and **** and mostly on cakebook, but I have come to a dilemma. I'm done with my commish work, it was fun drawing and coloring nintendo characters but it also got me to thinking should I continue the rest of the smash characters?? You be the judge.

Mario http://stamayosuke.deviantart.com/art/Mario-155043358
Sonic http://stamayosuke.deviantart.com/art/Sonic-155815569
Jiggs http://stamayosuke.deviantart.com/art/Jiggs-155952870
Pikachu http://stamayosuke.deviantart.com/art/Pikachu-156061034
Pichu http://stamayosuke.deviantart.com/art/Pichu-156165238
Yoshi http://stamayosuke.deviantart.com/art/Yoshi-156265890

- Steiner out
(AKA MASK AKA DDUO AKA Stamayosuke)

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Aight cool HAB but I need more supporters for this. Also, I'll be updating the pics on my DA account and linking them through FB (facebook) as well.

Top Bottom