• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bum presents Gamers tournament - Results are up.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Brawl teams and singles with normal entry fees (doubles being $10 per person) and no strange rules, right? I don't feel like trying to make sense of the cluster**** that is the OP.

If so, I will try to go, but it'd be by train. What train station should I aim for and what should I do after that? Can I call someone for a ride?

Alukard

Smash Hero
Yo Bum Ima Try To Hit This Up With Dionis And Some Other Peeps To Chill And Stuff =]

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
anyone need a partner for this T-T?

also i take the 5train from 42nd street station to interval ave station...from there walk 2 blocks and turn left on tiffany street,should be right up that block
if that helps

Alukard

Smash Hero
so is melee looking like it's gonna happen?
i have no ****ing clue ... i'm literally going just to chill and see some old friends like bum blacka and leo (if he comes) and any other W2Z peeps ...

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
we gotta chill ray haven't since we went on that date to KFC LMFAOOOOOO
LMFAO that day was mad fail sons. chicken was good though. can't go wrong with chicken.

Is Anti going? I'd like to team with him.

Or perhaps Papa Blackanese?
oh snap, I'd gladly team with you Inui. I'll prob hit you upon friday to see if you have a partner or not.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LMFAO that day was mad fail sons. chicken was good though. can't go wrong with chicken.

oh snap, I'd gladly team with you Inui. I'll prob hit you upon friday to see if you have a partner or not.
You sound odd as *** saying "gladly" and yeah i was going to IM you saying Inui wants to team with you but your offline.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Think I'll uses the money my best friend gave me and go to this tourny. Who am I gonna lose to this time and get last pace against. A Ganon? Ha ha ha.

D1

Banned via Administration
Think I'll uses the money my best friend gave me and go to this tourny. Who am I gonna lose to this time and get last pace against. A Ganon? Ha ha ha.
Real talk, once you start gettng confidence you're gonna be **** as hell.

I can't wait for that day.

Real talk.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ha ha ha! yea right. Some dude I never heard of is gonna come out of no where and beat me. I'm washed up dude, have you not seen my tourny records? I was talking to my best friend about all this to catch up on what we been up too. He knows about my gaming. He gave me 20 bucks just to enter. I told him not too cause I will just screw up as usual. But the dude insisted I go. He said this one was on him. I wanted to give him back his money but he refuses. He just said take and go play in the tourny.

He wont take back the 20 and I am not gonna burn his **** on something else since he trust me. So I'm gonna go and enter. I did warn him though. But don't think he cares. Guess he is just looking out for me. Well see what happens though, I am not expecting anything. Just gonna play, when I lose in both parts of the brackets i'm done for the day and might leave early.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Hmm, I probably can't go... I can't afford it. Sorry, Papa Blackanese. :(
You do realize you and blackanese have a semi-decent chance at winning doubles (which is about 90 dollars each)

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
Hmm, I probably can't go... I can't afford it. Sorry, Papa Blackanese. :(
**** and here I was planning out what to buy with the doubles money... LOLOL jk. that sucks though D:

You do realize you and blackanese have a semi-decent chance at winning doubles (which is about 90 dollars each)
this *** tryna hussle people to enter dubs... i bet you told the same thing to every1 else LOL jk.

Top Bottom