• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bum presents Gamers tournament - Results are up.

BUM163

Smash Lord
Hey the next tournament is Feb 13, 2010. Things will be done alot better and results will be put up the same night guranteed lol cause i know how ya want results fast. i just had handle real life due to the fact i got a new job. I know keitaro is having one the same day... but i already had this date planned and it's the best date for the other games i'm hosting also.

There will be some new rules up in a bit so be aware of the new rules.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Bum, I'd love to go but like you said Keitaro's is the same day and I gotta help him with that. Hopefully next time...

BUM163

Smash Lord
I would love to have melee... but no one came last time. It's up to the people to vote for a game. Blazblue is out until people vote for that also. Wes tournament is a week before and i'm trying to get other players such as sf and tekken players... and this is the only week that's good for them. Hopefully a good amount of brawl players come.

This time we will be more on point with livestream 90 percent sure till we try it out this saturday coming up. Anyone wants to train with me just hit me up oni163. There will be rules change in and outside the game so be prepare for that.

Oh yea we know how to make it cooler in the lunchroom so don't worry about that. We figure out what to do. Any problems with the tournament... please address the issue. I want this to be as good as it can be and with ya help... it can be.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Refill the vending machine with drinks plz =)
Although that isn't your problem, I just want to buy a drink without leaving the venue(security guards are *****es......).

BUM163

Smash Lord
Ightt i will see what i can do or if not... we will have drinks there.

Jtails

Smash Lord
if anyone wants to mm at this ill accept 5-10.
hippie ill mm you :)
5?

Alukard

Smash Hero
I agree shuns lol. Go party hard birthday boy :]

Na na na I saw you getting your money match on in teams with brawl yo ;] lolol
yo i beat someone with ike lmfaoooo ... that ***** needs to quit ... but we lost the teams money match lolol

Top Bottom