• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Bubble Man's Jacuzzi (Mega Man Social Thread)

Sorichuudo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1977-1410-9227
Redbubble says that they deliver global, I don't see anything that says Brazil isn't where they ship to
I mean i can't import stuff.

Will see if i can get an international credit card from this week till the end of the month.
I want either this "Had Knucke" shirt or the one with MM's full body silhouette.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
I mean i can't import stuff.

Will see if i can get an international credit card from this week till the end of the month.
I want either this "Had Knucke" shirt or the one with MM's full body silhouette.
I appreciate it in any case. I'm just glad you like them.

Diamond Octobot

Smash Ace
NNID
Poyo97
3DS FC
2621-3110-7917
@ Locke 06 Locke 06 is now an avatar of Ringabel.
Etika broke my heart. Nintendo contacted the guys behind Need for Speed in order to make a F-Zero game back in 2011, and yet we can't see anything like it coming.
MY FEELS, DAMMIT

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I am the one percent.

Finally I borrowed the game and I just find the merchant class ridiculous. Ringabel is my merchant at the moment and in serious cutscenes he's just looking like a derp with his giant hat.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I have not played Bravely Default in little over a year now and the sad part about it is that I still haven't finished it mainly because I'm still stuck on a certain boss level.

D

Deleted member

Redbubble says that they deliver global, I don't see anything that says Brazil isn't where they ship to
How long is shipping for these?

I'm in Colorado, and I definitely want to purchase one, my next paycheck.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
How long is shipping for these?

I'm in Colorado, and I definitely want to purchase one, my next paycheck.
I believe they ship from Utah most the time, so the shipping itself probably won't be bad for you.

Manufacturing takes a couple days though.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
@ Locke 06 Locke 06 is now an avatar of Ringabel.
Etika broke my heart. Nintendo contacted the guys behind Need for Speed in order to make a F-Zero game back in 2011, and yet we can't see anything like it coming.
MY FEELS, DAMMIT
I am the one percent.

Finally I borrowed the game and I just find the merchant class ridiculous. Ringabel is my merchant at the moment and in serious cutscenes he's just looking like a derp with his giant hat.
Loooove Bravely Default.
Sunk 100 hours in that game for some stupid reason.
I have not played Bravely Default in little over a year now and the sad part about it is that I still haven't finished it mainly because I'm still stuck on a certain boss level.
People not talking about Mega Man!? What is this blasphemy?! Did someone turn off the Jacuzzi bubbles?

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
As Mega Man mains/fans, I thought we can talk about anything, not just about the blue bomber.

Last edited:

Diamond Octobot

Smash Ace
NNID
Poyo97
3DS FC
2621-3110-7917
Worse. Pump Man's broken so I'm going to make you clean our jacuzzi.
Isn't that Wave Man's job, or is he busy trying to fish Splash Woman ? *pun intended*
But we can speak about Non-Mega Man stuff, right ? I believe Astro Man told me so :ohwell:

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Sheesh, I don't get what's the big deal with having to talk about something that isn't Mega Man related. I mean, this is a social thread, eight?

Diamond Octobot

Smash Ace
NNID
Poyo97
3DS FC
2621-3110-7917
I really like Meta Knight for some reason. He has absolutely no range, and yet he is just a real beast :3
I might make him one of my secondaries. Thanks based Blade Man & Sword Man \(^.^)/

Last edited:

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
My favorite soundtracks of any Mega Man Games come from 2, 3, 4, 9, and 7. Not sure if MM6's sound track is great (haven't listened to every song), but I freakin' looooooooooooove Tomahawk Man's theme, especially its remix in RockMan 6 Complete Works. Makes me feel like a cowboy riding in the sunset, and it slightly reminds me of Boomerang Kuwanger's theme too.

If spinoffs are counted, Mega Man the Power Fighters has my favorite Soundtrack of All, not one theme in the game is even remotely bad except Gyro Man's theme (I personally dislike it). Air Man's theme is especially rockin'.

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
Isn't that Wave Man's job, or is he busy trying to fish Splash Woman ? *pun intended*
But we can speak about Non-Mega Man stuff, right ? I believe Astro Man told me so :ohwell:
Wave Man's a diver, not a water cleaning robot. I'm guessing Oil Man must have done something to this thread, especially since Wave Man hates oil slicks if I remember his Mega Man and Bass Database card correctly.

My favorite soundtracks of any Mega Man Games come from 2, 3, 4, 9, and 7. Not sure if MM6's sound track is great (haven't listened to every song), but I freakin' looooooooooooove Tomahawk Man's theme, especially its remix in RockMan 6 Complete Works. Makes me feel like a cowboy riding in the sunset, and it slightly reminds me of Boomerang Kuwanger's theme too.

If spinoffs are counted, Mega Man the Power Fighters has my favorite Soundtrack of All, not one theme in the game is even remotely bad except Gyro Man's theme (I personally dislike it). Air Man's theme is especially rockin'.
Mega Man 6 has my second favorite Mega Man soundtrack, next to Mega Man 3's. My favorite songs in 6 are Wind Man, Blizzard Man, Flame Man, Knight Man, Mr. X's Castle, and Centaur Man. The only disappointing song in the game is Dr. Wily's Castle. While it's not a bad song, it's disappointing compared to what the rest of the game offered.
EDIT: Sorry for double posting.

Last edited by a moderator:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Personally I love that particular arrangement of Gyro Man's theme. IDK It really grew on me over time.

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
Gyro Man's theme was always flat to me. While it's not as bland or as boring as Stone Man's theme, it's still mediocre. The arcade games are some of the only Classic Mega Man series that I have not played, and I do want to play them. I need to listen to the Power Fighters version to see if I would like it. Also, as someone who's a fan of Air Man's theme, I wouldn't mind hearing another awesome remix of it. :)

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I recently picked back up Megaman.

Man he is insanely fun and awesome to play with. If I can keep on getting good with him, I might main him

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
Yep. Love using his Final Smash on my opponents, though I'm still working on using his Hard Knuckle and Flame Blast. Also, would have liked any theme from the X series to have been used (Spark Mandrill is my favorite, though I'm probably the only one on that.)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yep. Love using his Final Smash on my opponents, though I'm still working on using his Hard Knuckle and Flame Blast. Also, would have liked any theme from the X series to have been used (Spark Mandrill is my favorite, though I'm probably the only one on that.)
A lot of people really like Spark Mandrill's theme actually. I'm more into the Central Highway/Variable X themes. Flame Mammoth and Storm Eagle are great too.

It's best to use the Flame Burst on an opponent who constantly rolls, it's a fairly slow move, so be careful. Otherwise, I say stick to Up-Smash and Forward-Smash.

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
I somehow manage to like MMX3 's themes, with Gravity Beetle and Tunnel Rhino in the lead. Nobody ever talks about them :-/
X3 is often ignored because in the grand scheme of things, other than Vile returning and Zero being playable for the first time, X3 doesn't do a whole lot. That's not a bad thing of course, I defend each Classic Mega Man game with the exceptions of World 2 (II on the Game Boy) and Mega Man's half of Mega Man and Bass, and I was able to enjoy Mega Man 5, an often overlooked game. In terms of music, at least in the Super Nintendo version, I love Gravity Beetle's theme, Zero's theme, Blast Hornet's theme, Neo Tiger's theme, and the end credits theme. My main issue with X3's music is that it all blends together after a while, and comes off as repetitive as a result, even though I don't think the music is bad. Still better than World 2's excuse for a soundtrack.

Diamond Octobot

Smash Ace
NNID
Poyo97
3DS FC
2621-3110-7917
At least X3 did more things than X2. I absolutely LOVE Magna Centipede, Morph Moth and Wheel Gator, but it was even worse. I can't even remember what Sigma looked like at the end of the game...
And I want to give you cookies for you went through MM&B in the Mega Man course. It feels way harder than the Bass course, except when fighting Robot masters who aren't called Dynamo Man. Still, I'm glad someone else can defend MM5. It really isn't the best game in the Classic series (bland bosses & bad weapons), but it has nice themes, it allows you to fight Proto Man (Dat plot tho) and it introduced Beat as an offensive support, which was really cool. It's also the only Mega Man game yet where Rush jumps instead of making you jump. I don't get why it happens, but it is the funniest thing ever XD

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I somehow manage to like MMX3 's themes, with Gravity Beetle and Tunnel Rhino in the lead. Nobody ever talks about them :-/
Gravity Beetle has a great theme. I thought that was common knowledge. I also like Blast Hornet and Volt Catfish as well. MMX's theme is still my overall favorite along with the first Doppler stage.

At least X3 did more things than X2. I absolutely LOVE Magna Centipede, Morph Moth and Wheel Gator, but it was even worse. I can't even remember what Sigma looked like at the end of the game...
And I want to give you cookies for you went through MM&B in the Mega Man course. It feels way harder than the Bass course, except when fighting Robot masters who aren't called Dynamo Man. Still, I'm glad someone else can defend MM5. It really isn't the best game in the Classic series (bland bosses & bad weapons), but it has nice themes, it allows you to fight Proto Man (Dat plot tho) and it introduced Beat as an offensive support, which was really cool. It's also the only Mega Man game yet where Rush jumps instead of making you jump. I don't get why it happens, but it is the funniest thing ever XD
I don't know, X2 is one of my personal favorites. I feel like it introduced a lot of aspects to the series as a whole. It gave Mega Man a dash at all times. Air Dash upgrades were introduced. Giga Crush was introduced. Ride Chaser's were introduced. It was the first in the series to have alternate paths with the Zero parts. And the Double Charge Shot was awesome, I found it more useful than the X3 Cross charge. The X3 Charge shot was a little slow for my taste. Not to mention some of my favorite weapons. Speed Burner, Sonic Slicer, Spin Wheel and even Bubble Splasher were all pretty awesome in the grand scheme of things.

I almost beat Mega Man and Bass with Mega Man, it was my first time playing the game too. But I couldn't get past the King Plane boss.

Last edited:

Sorichuudo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1977-1410-9227
I almost beat Mega Man and Bass with Mega Man, it was my first time playing the game too. But I couldn't get past the King Plane boss.
Pausing and switching to the lighting bolt weapon when you see you are about to fall can help, it stops you midair for an instant. But yeah, screw that boss.

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
I felt like the Rush Coil change was confusing, since the Rush Coil worked just fine before that. I also don't find all of 5's weapons bad. I like the Gyro Attack, and Crystal Eye enough. I had decent use of the Star Crash, along with the Gravity Hold. The Napalm Bomb and Water Wave are best used for ground enemies. The Charge Kick isn't the worst weapon in the game for me. That goes to the Power Stone for its incredibly bad aim and unreliability. I also like 5's Robot Master cast more than 4's, with the exception of the blandness that is Stone Man.
Mega Man and Bass's main issue was that the game was designed purely for Bass, and not Mega Man. The best examples of that are Tengu Man's stage and the horror that is the King Plane in King Stage 2. Dynamo Man's stage is the best stage in the game because it's fair as both characters, and the sub boss and Dynamo Man himself are more difficult depending on what character you use, showing the strengths and weaknesses Mega Man or Bass have. Cold Man's stage and Ground Man's stage aren't that big of a problem for Mega Man, but the only advantage Mega Man has over Bass is that Mega Man can take out bosses much faster than Bass, but since Bass can buy an upgrade that allows his shots to be stronger, that point is moot.
Sigma in X2 is what I like to call "Wolverine Sigma," because of the claws he has.

Last edited:

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Pausing and switching to the lighting bolt weapon when you see you are about to fall can help, it stops you midair for an instant. But yeah, screw that boss.
A bit of skill(and luck)is needed to get past that one. I finally did, though it took quite a few tries to do it.

But then you got something else to worry about afterwards. King. Then King again. And then the COMBINED FORM OF THOSE THREE JERKWAD BOSSES. But that one was surprisingly easy.

Sorichuudo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1977-1410-9227
A bit of skill(and luck)is needed to get past that one. I finally did, though it took quite a few tries to do it.

But then you got something else to worry about afterwards. King. Then King again. And then the COMBINED FORM OF THOSE THREE JERKWAD BOSSES. But that one was surprisingly easy.
You would think that a combining mech made of 3 annoying *** bosses would be something to make you crack your controller, but i guess the designers at least tought about being merciful on that.

.. I'd rather they were merciful with that ******* plane.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You would think that a combining mech made of 3 annoying *** bosses would be something to make you crack your controller, but i guess the designers at least tought about being merciful on that.

.. I'd rather they were merciful with that ******* plane.
I like to believe that Mega Man's/Bass' hatred for the mechs was so intense their skills improved dramatically. It makes no sense, but hey, video games.

Top Bottom