• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BRITAIN NEEDS YOU! ROS4 , Sweden July 3rd -6th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kone

Smash Master
Helios has asked myself to captain and ensure a large UK turnout at the tournament he is hosting in Gothenburg, Sweden this Summer. If your unaware this is the fourth ROS hosted by helios and is the lagest summer tournament each year in Europe. This year Helios is really wanting to push the international crew tourney, FC-esque.

So im wanting as many Brits there as possible. As many of our better players aswell, we need to be able to put together a mean team.

Whos going?? whos interested? flights are around £50 from London. Check ryanair.

Id personally like as many of the following going :

Jam, Euan, Zeppo, Ryan, Craig, Myself, Stevie, Dan, Scott, Frostbyte, Charles, Darvor, Jake, Caleb, Phil. That way we have a good selection of players for crews.

Ed x

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
i posted this in the london thread too before you ed =) but still good work. Ill be discussing with london's players on sunday about ROS4

SGT Stevie

Smash Journeyman
Rainhill - its small but everyone drinks.
F u c k off Sporkman! We known for a fact Chudat won't be there cos no one is offering money towards his flights etc. How are mm's going to get him over there? If he did, it would mean he'd have the money to pay for the flights. I can't believe that thread is still going?

What happens if brits go over there just to play him and obviously he won't be there?

Have you seen ' the Football Factory' or 'Green Street'? That's what Brits do when they'ren angry! lol.

I won't be going to this as I will be in Faliraki bumming fat birds.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Stevie - You don't have "facts" for ****, silly ;)

Anyway, It'd be great to see some UK players again, you're always fun to be around =)

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Davemans is probably going to this by the way,hes a good shout and a good smasher.

Im definitely going unless I become emo.

And yeah,tickets are real cheap to gothenburg city.

OGRE™

Smash Rookie
The moment I get a passport sorted and all that ****, there's not a force on this Earth that will stop me going to this... except maybe my enraged mother o.o

COEY

Smash Lord
Me and rest of STFU lads should be booked for this and the Dutchies tourney within less than 2 weeks. I've been there done that with the whole emo thing so i doubt that can stop me. Only customs could possibly do that now :p

SGT Stevie

Smash Journeyman
Rainhill - its small but everyone drinks.
Helios: Can you tell me for certain how much money has been raised for this Chudat fund?

That doesn't include the potential money matches because people may not turn up or have their hands chopped off in an unfortunate schmelting accident. I love gold!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Im considering buying 3 plane tickets, one for me, one for kman and one for frostbyte (cause i can get them for £40 ea - had to pay an extra £10 ea for insurance and some baggage thing)

All booked ^___^ dont order a ticket frostbyte or ill killa ya! XD London is coming to Sweden!

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
I'd love to go to this, but taking that much time off work basicaly means I'd be coming back without a job xD If I can.. I dunno, find someone to give my paycheck to so they can act as a scapegoat while I'm gone, then Maybe. But other than that, I'm pretty ****ed =\

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
The Dutch tourney doesn't look too promising for the time being, unfortunately =/

So yeah, I'd go ahead with booking just for Sweden =)

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
can't go, i'll be in canada for two weeks in that time :urg:

Kone

Smash Master
Lol get yourself out of london before trying sweden pdot.

Well done on booking charles. Lol at travel insurane ********, i jsut remove it ;)

Caleb no johns, get yourself here man! i won be happy. Need your strategm to take out the other countries.

Helios : when are the international crews and are you doing them properly?

FrostByte

Smash Lord
Im considering buying 3 plane tickets, one for me, one for kman and one for frostbyte (cause i can get them for £40 ea - had to pay an extra £10 ea for insurance and some baggage thing)

All booked ^___^ dont order a ticket frostbyte or ill killa ya! XD London is coming to Sweden!
w00t! Thanks a lot man... Wait, what dates are the flights?

monty06

Smash Ace
i may go just got 2 get passport done 1st so i shouldnt have any probs bout goin

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
So far thats

Confirmed:

Me
Zeppo
Kone
Frostbyte
Kman
STFU Crew
Mr P and his brother
Ogre

Just about/should be:

Jam (prolly)
Monty (possibly)
Sabo

Nothing mentioned so far:

Ryan (hopefully)
Craig (hopefully)
Stevie (hopefully)
Dan (hopefully)
Scott (hopefully)
Darvor (hopefully)
Reacher (hopefully)
Ogre? (hopefully)
Lord Rust? (hopefully)

COEY

Smash Lord
The Dutch tourney doesn't look too promising for the time being, unfortunately =/

So yeah, I'd go ahead with booking just for Sweden =)
The Dutch tourney was only a single reason to go Holland. =D
A tourney is just a bonus.....

Kone

Smash Master
Okay charles is crap at this!

CONFIRMED
----------------

Charles
Kman
Frostbyte
Kone
JAM5

Rest arent confirmed yet. Confirmed means those that have booked tickets charles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom