• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BRITAIN NEEDS YOU! ROS4 , Sweden July 3rd -6th

Status
Not open for further replies.

J03

Smash Master
i love this booking malarky, ive been watching the prices for a while now, bouncing back and forth

ive seen them for £40, up to £200, and theyve changed to 60,70,110,140,150,170 and 180 in two, not in that order mind you. i found some for £60 today, so id say if you find them for under 80 quid, book um

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
serves you right, booking early is always the best :/ Just look as soon as something is posted and get the money for it as soon as possible

J03

Smash Master
so now al i need is 60 quid for a passport
60 quid for the tickets
70 quid for GF's bday pressie
40 quid for TNJ2
and 300 quid for rent

soooo, between now and july i ony need...£530...on an average of 100 per week = EZPZ

Mr P

Smash Ace
Im not booked but confirm me and zeppo because you all know we're going for sure, ive been to Sweden 4 times already :-/ what the hell confirm my brother too, he'll come.

Kone

Smash Master
have you bought your tickets monty? confirm = you booked. i know euan and co are trustable as theyve travelled abroad ****laods!

Kone

Smash Master
when did we discuss what? im confused and confused by euan

our team is just obvious :

euan . zeppo. myself. jam . charles . frostbyte

and one other depends on who turns up. If dan or phil come I expect theyd get 7th spot.

Ive not discussed anything regarding the team in a , who should be in or not as we dont have ability to discuss that. However, if people wish we could discuss how to counter act other countires but i dont know how well we know the other countries to do that =z

My a s s is small infact and has been complimented on greatly by girls. However, it isnt huge nor slack and has never been or will be violated thankyou.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Yeah I havent got much to say on the post count really.I have been GG'd but will be back on form soon.

Should we really discuss how to counter-act other countries on here?thats very easily seen by the countries lol.But yeah I'd have some ideas at that.

Kone

Smash Master
we could write it crpytically? or just someone make a forum elsewhere? and pass it via pm or msn. thatd work and we chat there ^_^

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
How about you just roll over and die, cause there's no way you can "counter" us when your entire playing style is based on losing to swedes?

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Luckily you're still there at the bottom of the ownage chain, so no one will feel bad about being last.

Go team UK! Get second place behind the Dutchies.;)

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Yeah, I know how to please redheads. Too bad she ended up in Ek's bed. Can't have 'em all, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom