• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BRITAIN NEEDS YOU! ROS4 , Sweden July 3rd -6th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kman25

Smash Ace
when did we discuss what? im confused and confused by euan

our team is just obvious :

euan . zeppo. myself. jam . charles . frostbyte

and one other depends on who turns up. If dan or phil come I expect theyd get 7th spot.

Ive not discussed anything regarding the team in a , who should be in or not as we dont have ability to discuss that. However, if people wish we could discuss how to counter act other countires but i dont know how well we know the other countries to do that =z

My a s s is small infact and has been complimented on greatly by girls. However, it isnt huge nor slack and has never been or will be violated thankyou.

I guess Ill just watch then :ohwell:

Faab

Smash Ace
So you english really stepped you're game up or is it all just trashtalk ^^
So how about a list who booked already? Looking forward to see which great people i can expect.

And im definetly look forward to our region crews ^_^

Kone

Smash Master
Hey Faab,

So far the following are booked :

Jam5
Charles
Frostbyte
Kone
MrP
CptZ
Cpt Smashie
Jo3
Coey
Golfie
Kman
Monty

Maybe :

DSD9
Reacher
Ac Anon
Ogre

Myself, MrP, CptZ, Jam and Charles are all in the top five of the UK. So , we have a pretty strong lineup to rep us. Our other two team members will also likely be top ten UK players.

Yes , ive been trashtalking and No im not sure whether we should be =p . However, the UK has really stepped it up over the last year, having major tourneys every other month or so. We'e got alot of new players you guys wont know about and hopefully we'll give oyu all a good game ;)

spKz

Smash Ace
I might be tagging along, i have not booked ticket yet, i do not get money till this Monday but ill keep you updated ^__^

Aniolas

Smash Ace
When do you all arrive to Sweden?
I've heard something about 3rd July, which would suck.
Because you would miss all the great **** we are planning to do before the tournament.

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Plz plz plz guys! Take lots and lots of camcorders so u guys can tape the ****! I want to see visuals of the UK tearing apart the rest of those europeans!

UK FTW!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yea we are D&MN cocky over here... SO WHAT!!!!!???

:yoshi: :mario:

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
UK > ROS4

"Tape the ****"

Nuff Said...

Props to Ownaaaaaaaaaaa because Ouch is a cow?
And i stole his caption ;)
You love it ya big green dino dong...<3

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
UK > ROS4

"Tape the ****"

Nuff Said...

Props to Ownaaaaaaaaaaa because Ouch is a cow?
And i stole his caption ;)
You love it ya big green dino dong...<3
Lol D&MN straight i love it bro! UK >>>>>>> ROS4!!! Any Non-UK smasher who attends ROS4 will officially be 'Property of Her Majesty' as the UK will be owning (and reflecting, as Jam says:laugh:) some faces!! 'AV IT!!!!! :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
Phil....
It's done man...
Makes sense.
Linky Sheik goodness....mmmm
Woopah.
I asked Ed for your Mob last night but the doosh didn't reply.
That's right eddy poos
Doosh...<3...

Ijuka

Smash Ace
Wow. I really hope that's just trashtalk and that you don't actually think that. =P

ting!

Smash Cadet
good luck guys, have a good time and play some hardcore smash for me!
hugsx x x x

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Myself and Charlie boy got 17th,I lost to EK and Seretur and Charlie boy lost to Helios and Nnja so tough stuff.Charlie would probably have ***** if everyone used Sheik but they realised he has nowt on Fox.

Euan got 64th or something,same with Ed.Jam,Dan and Phil didnt make it out of their first round of poolerinos.

I think we got like 7 stocked by Norway,Masamune is too good.

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Myself and Charlie boy got 17th,I lost to EK and Seretur and Charlie boy lost to Helios and Nnja so tough stuff.Charlie would probably have ***** if everyone used Sheik but they realised he has nowt on Fox.

Euan got 64th or something,same with Ed.Jam,Dan and Phil didnt make it out of their first round of poolerinos.

I think we got like 7 stocked by Norway,Masamune is too good.
Wow, i guess that they are really on a diffrent level man! But i bet u guys got some INTENSE training! Whats EK like man? (IM PISSED!!!!! i soooooo expected u, Chuck and Jammy Bwoy to come like 1st, 2nd, and 3rd LOL! Then again, 17th in the WHOLE of Europe is not bad at all!! In fact u guys did sickly!!!) Who won the tourney btw? AND DID ANYONE PLAY SVAMPENS YOSHI!!!???

Kman25

Smash Ace
Wow, i guess that they are really on a diffrent level man! But i bet u guys got some INTENSE training! Whats EK like man? (IM PISSED!!!!! i soooooo expected u, Chuck and Jammy Bwoy to come like 1st, 2nd, and 3rd LOL! Then again, 17th in the WHOLE of Europe is not bad at all!! In fact u guys did sickly!!!) Who won the tourney btw? AND DID ANYONE PLAY SVAMPENS YOSHI!!!???

Well me and frost are still pretty much here in Sweden on some internet thing xD

And Amsah came first, But some Falco player named Aldwyn was in the final with him 0_o

Nah I didnt even play Svampen or Frost as well, Amsah is fuxing sick though 0_o He read what we were gonna do in teams, We couldnt beat him and they were using Roy and ICs :laugh: Close though =S

ting!

Smash Cadet
This frightens me
*rethinks ever going to sweden*

well done guys

take care see you all at AR364
x

Kone

Smash Master
Just to point my placing out:

There was two rounds of pools, each with eight people. In the first round I got second in my pool (highest placement out of the brits)

The second round of pools was started at 11.30 pm without prior notice. By this point i been drinking with the lads and was no state to play smash. I forfeited my second round pool matches. Im very ****ed of at helios for this and wont be maiing a future tourney ran by him. Also, euan was tired as **** and annoyed by late start. He used secondary chars rather than try in his matches.
Basically, me and euan shouldve made the bracket imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom