• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brisbane - CoK - OVERCORE - CAO IS STILL WEARING A DRESS

Sirias

Smash Champion
I can bring 1. I'm pretty sure Bob is bringing his as well, and possibly a smaller one too.

Edit:

Btw. For people that're staying in hostels (whoever that is if anyone) what'll you do during the day? D:

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I have a TV, but no way of transporting it all the way from my house to the Venue.

If someone wants to pick me up in the morning to take me there, then sweet, but it's probably not worth it.

Basically I have a TV, but other people with TV's are closer to the venue I guess.

Can any of the extras provide? New guys to tournament will receive much love for bringing TV's.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
I think we'll need some out of staters to bring cubes to compensate for the extra TVs.

I can bring a TV and Cube, but I'll need a lift.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Wow.

Firstly.
Add to interstate list: Dino (Tas)

Wed, 05 Dec 2007
Flight JQ 752
Launceston 21:55
Brisbane 23:15

Sun, 16 Dec 2007
Flight JQ 753
Brisbane 17:55
Launceston 21:25

Secondly - TVs.
I am personally supplying 2 + my Wii, + my gamecube me and Dino have 2 copys of smash and 1 memory card, Ryan has my other memory card, don't you babe. :)

@M M - no 53cm is more than sufficient. :cool:

@Juggs - I can probably pick you up.

@Vyse - I can do that.
You Gold Coast guys decide between you, whose TV I will be taking, and I will bring them down and drop them back the following day/at a convenient time.
No its not inconvenient cause I am just about certain to be down the Gold Coast Friday night anyway. :)

For everyones information, I shalst be unavailable Saturday night, from 7pm-10pm. Also I will need to leave Brisbane around 5/5 30pm in order to get down to the Gold Coast (gee, why don't i just feckin MARRY the gold coast sigh. :p) in time.
That shouldn't be a problem.

Sirias

Smash Champion
WE WILL ALL GO SKINNY DIPPING IN MY POOL!!!

Like how I just did with Zac.
Just now.
Yayuhz.

Sucking mah duck.
And pulling mah pants off.
And sucking mah duck.
<3

CAWK!
NOICE!!!
YAYUHZ!!!!!

Big_R

Smash Champion
as a memeber of CoK i must ask you to take away this silly abbrviation as this is not referring to the Central Ohio Krew. Thank You.

King Kong

Smash Lord
I can bring 1 T.V if ben can swing by and pick me up.

I can bring a Wii. But the smash disc that I borrowed off ben dosnt work :) So if anyone has a spare copy bring it.

peace out

Dedu

Smash Lord
as a memeber of CoK i must ask you to take away this silly abbrviation as this is not referring to the Central Ohio Krew. Thank You.
LOLOLOL

Smash censorship is a great thing to have isn't it? Besides we don't live in America so your statement is geographically void.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
We'll figure something out and get back to you Bob. Ryan's probably got the easiest TV to transport (If that LCD was his).

Mmm...Yah, we'll get back to you soon. I'm going to Ryan's for smash on tuesday, so we'll figure it out then.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
*Kas post

Lol, CoK guy is ignored cuz he's gay like mah duck.
So go fk yourself you fail of a homo. <3

****~!
NOICE!~~!
YAYUHZ!!~!~!~

Btw how many Cubes do we need/have?

Edit:

Ok... well... we have:

Me (Kas), Andy, Zac, Josh, Ben, Bob, Ryan...
I think it's safe to say that (if anyone else can bring one) we'll have MORE than enough Cubes/Wiis. So I think we need more T.Vs to compensate for the Cubes.
And we have like enough T.Vs.
So Andy, go fk yourself. Kthx.
<3
<3<3

We have like (approx.) 10 T.Vs and Cubes.
So there.
20 people can play at once.
So stfu.

NG7

Smash Lord
1 T.V.

I'll try and remember the remote this time.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
*Kas post... again

Toai stay longer next time and tell us stories about your adventures of being with people who have seen each others' cawks next time. Okgo. <3

I need to sleep fook... D: Gonna be up for 24 hours soon gaaayyy, although I haven't been out of BED for 24 hours, boo!

I think it's safe to say...
No one plays Smash seriously anymore. :'C
Except maybe Josh.

Kaydash

Smash Apprentice
Work has owned me and I must bail super hardcore like, i'll make a super effort to own you all at the first QLD SSBB Tourny or at least on the net asap.

but for now, SMASH ON COMRADES!!!!!1

*dies*

Shady_james

Smash Cadet
Work has owned me and I must bail super hardcore like, i'll make a super effort to own you all at the first QLD SSBB Tourny or at least on the net asap.

but for now, SMASH ON COMRADES!!!!!1

*dies*
Well technically it was the comerades OF the kaydash, so the kaydash himself wasn't necessarily required to attend ;)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Everyone who wants smash practice or a chance to grope Ryan/ACCELERATE, go to Ryan's house tommorow.

That is all.

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Anyone who wants to come to Byron with the rest of us, including GTR and Scrubs, need to email me or add me to msn (kulla_kure@hotmail.com) so that I can get thier details, i.e. full name, age, and so on. I need them to make a booking at the hostel.

As for the new Tasmanian guy, he might be camping also...so if anyone could get me his details that would be great!

*EDIT*

There is one more Sydney Guy coming up with us in my car, ComboTurtle aka Tom, and he needs someone to house him...anyone got a spare peice of floor for him? Can't have him in a Hostel all by himself...

Sirias

Smash Champion
Sif Smash on a Tuesday morning/afternoon/evening. Tf are you?

HahahaHAHAHAHAH!
I 'would' consider housing people against my parents wishes.
Except Zac came over a while ago.
Me and him made a massive ruckus.
We got a complaint.
(1. 1!!! 1 FKIN COMPLAINT in 1!!! year)
Parents say:
"You're not allowed to have friends over past 9 PM."
So there ya go...
:D
Looks like no one can even stay over at mine anymore.
That's how badly I want to hit my parents.
For being so lame.
Yay.~

I'm tired.
I haven't slept in quite a while now...
Someone tuck me in.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
People desperate for housing contact me.
Email - djcat64@gmail.com
0448 993 598 - although i'm unlikely to answer it before 6pm tommorow, 12 hour days, happy joy...:)

TV people contact me with your available time-slots for picking up/plans.

Rough idea.:
If I am up Gold Coast Friday night then I take some-ones tv/s cubes and their person to COK, and then come back (Brisbane southside) for my tv and Juggy's.
How early can we turn up Zaccy-poo?
-There may not be time to double back, even if the traffic is non-existent.

If someone has another/better deal tell me, it was just an idea I came up with in my spare time today (all 2 minutes of it).

Sirias

Smash Champion
L2STFU.

Omfg I only have $30... And I got paid like sometime, probably Saturday, I think.
AhahahahahahahAHAHAHAHH OMFG!!!
NEED TO STOP SPENDING MONEY SHIET!

Will be hard to get every cube and T.V to the venue.
We might only have about 7 or 8, maybe less.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Guys -
When is everyone leaving for the Byron Camp trip?

Bjay and I are planning to stay up here at Scrubs' house; arriving from this friday 10:30pm Brisbane Transit (roma st) to Monday 6:30am.
That okay with you Scrubs?

And DJ Cat - if things get outta hand in brisbane, I'll ask you if you can house both me and Bjay. Got your number.

Scrubs

Smash Lord
ATTENTION HOUSING UPDATE

Jei Jei Josh a.k.a has agreed to house you. So just to clarify.

Zac :

-Caotic
-Sam
-Mikul

Andrew/GTR

-Dedu
-Redact
-Sloth

Ben/Scrubs

-BJay
-Kulla
-Pat
-Fork

Josh/King Kong

-Jei Jei

PLEASE CONTACT THE PERSON YOU ARE STAYING WITH TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS

I am pretty sure Andrew hasn't heard from anyone yet.... Pls call him. Get numbers from the QLD thread.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
leave for byron on sunday morning :) cars/drivers still need to be sorted out for that, i'll probably deal with it when im in brisbane. prefer that people dont take the shuttle or train to byron, cus youll spend an extra $70 getting up and down there - might be cheaper if we split a rental car.

Scrubs - Fork is not coming anymore, I think Comboturtle is taking his place instead

if anyone needs something from me, contact me directly from now on @ 0420 824 348

Bjay

Smash Lord
Hey is there anyone that's attending doubles and doesn't have a Doubles Partner or something? I'd like to team up with someone from another state seeing as I think I won't have that chance again :p

if not, nvm lol.

Top Bottom