• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brisbane - CoK - OVERCORE - CAO IS STILL WEARING A DRESS

Bjay

Smash Lord
Bjay's Shoutouts

NSW

Kulla - Hey Simon, thanks for coming to pick Stu and me up that night with Ben, appreciate it lots. You've improved in Smash so much, lolz at you still though always rotating your mains and ditching them :p It's not a bad thing though, cause look at how well you play with all the characters you use. Thanks for revealing this secret ability you have as well to cause something bad to happen in Smash :p Also, I told you that you would wake me up, lolol.

ComboTurtle - lol Tom you're full of lolz, always a crack up, we were on the same boat this time as well in terms of opinion, in my opinion anyway. :p You've improved at Smash a lot too, and so has your hate for Peach :p It's good now that you've adapted yourself to handling the scenarios against characters like Sheik better, since that was your aim last time. Let's spar more at Revo. Sorry about knocking over your drink again. :p

Berimbau - "MY NAME IS BERIMBAUUUUU LOLOLOL" Hey Pat? How are you? Happy Birthday once again :) You've become so uber in Smash that I think in only the few times I have played you, you've pretty much owned me to bits. True story. Too bad you didn't at this tournament like you hoped, you have a great chance at Revo but.

Jaz - WASSSAAAAAA JULLAAAAAAAA! - lol you brought it upon yourself that that name would come back to haunt you. :p Thanks for the subway at the tourney, sorry for irritating you so much with "Julla!" though :p But I'm sure you secretly liked the hassle anyway xD Bahh Jaz even if I pick other characters I can't keep up with you, you're too fast lol, I wish I had that speed hey? Glad I surprised you though, hopefully I'll have another card up my sleeve i can surprise you with. :p I guess we'll find out at Revo! JULLA!

Dedu - It's good to be back home, after through everything that we had to put up with on the way for getting back home lol. Thanks for teaming up with me though, I didn't have a team mate at the time xD I don't think we played each other at Smash at all did we? lol nope we didn't. lol at the random team name you gave us though, I have no idea what that was about, except it was really random to me. Have a good one in England.

----------

TAS

Sloth - OOo I didn't get to talk to you much did I? Apart from introducing myself that night at Juggy's, showing you who ComboTurtle was, and playing against your Marth (lol) at Juggy's on the last day. I was hoping to vs your Ice Climbers lol, maybe some time in the future aye!

Dino
- Thanks for 'housing' me at Bob's lol. It was good talking to you and we had pretty much close matches in Smash too, you're really good, and I think our matches were quite funny too haha. Keep at it, I wanna vs you next time :D Improve that already impressive Yoshi eh? Buff up Luigi too, I don't wanna get owned by one character only :p

---------

VIC

Redact - REEEEDDDACTT. lol Phil. It was good chatting to you and hanging out with ya, we didn't play Smash much though, that's alright, one match will have to suffice + random matches for locking the game LOLLL that was full of lolz, especially with the ******* multi-man melee knocking me out with like 11 seconds to go. Ahh I wanted to see your true DDR skills, I guess I'll have to wait in the future, along with vsing you at Smash as well. I assumed you and Kas went back to his place, as you guys randomly vanished. Remember, when you're eating...HUSTLE! =D

Mikul - Dude, apart from you owning m in the second match with Marth, we had a really close match with the Falcon Vs Peach thing. I didn't really get to talk to you, but I'm glad I had the opportunity to vs you at Smash, I liked those matches and hah it's good you also picked up on Bleach naturally. :p Sorry for not really explaining, I'm like all bleh when it comes to teaching and explaining. :p lol@you for being so lazy and making Jaz carry your luggage, that was funny. :p I'll have to talk to you and vs you soon k? As well as in other various DS games.

CAOTIC - Ahh it was good being able to talk to you a bit more this time round :p Not much but more next time lol! As well as more Smash, if you're up for it. Knowing me though, I was quite lazy for Smash this time around, thanks for taking pictures and just generally creating lolz, I'll see you in Sydney soon. :)

Mystwalker
- Hey Sam, I didn't know you had a gambling problem! Glad you agreed with me on the fact that Sizzler had a crap steak as for my having a crap burger, it was good to talk to you whilst dining with everyone at Sizzler, you're a pretty funny person :p If you don't come to Revo, it's all good as I'd understand you'd be busy hosting Boss, nonetheless though I hope to see you soon, maybe we can play some Poker yeah? =)

Jei Jei - Ahhhh I didn't get to talk to you much mate, but your Yoshi impressed me so much. I don't think I've played so defensively before, you predicted well with Yoshi too. I see you didn't like your steak either :p I hope I get to see you next time and we can talk and play Smash more, k? :p

----------

QLD

King Kong - omg Josh, you've got an awesome TV that owned the little TV in the car, as well as being crafty and taking the remote with you so the TV wouldn't work at Ben's house. :p Mannn you've also got a very very impressive Donkey Kong, I was watching your matches with him when I passed, and it's just insane, vsing it was even more insane it's nuts lol. :p You play well with other characters too, I can't remember any others apart from Sheik cause I was just so impressed with Donkey Kong. Don't worry about the placing though, you know that's not true, also, hope you feel better from food poisoning. Food poisoning sucks.

D.J. Cat - Hey Bob! Apologies for all the confusion on Friday night about who was picking who up, and also thanks very much for housing Stu and myself. Appreciate it heaps! Sorry for being a boring nut that didn't want to watch movies, I didn't really played Smash either, rather I just fell asleep on the couch lol, thanks for offering lifts and what not as well. I hope to see you again soon, you're pretty cool :p I'll try not to be so boring next time though ok? lol. (Hard to change a boring person though)

Scrubs - Ahh Ben! Thank you so much for housing me! Apologies for the confusion with the housing, I'll make sure Pat doesn't speak on behalf of everyone again :p I didn't get to play you much at Smash once again, but nonetheless you're a very awesome smasher, that even with the little amounts of Smash, it was still pretty great. Sorry for all the hassle again Friday night, if you ever come to Sydney, if you like sleeping on the floor like I did, I'll be happy to house ya. :p

Sirias - LOLLLLLL you're really funny Kas :p Sorry I'm such a quiet and lost person though who fell asleep often, I'm very boring ain't I? Nonetheless though I appreciate your company and I'm glad you liked my tongue tricks, thanks for taking Phil, Stu and myself out to the city, and for pointing me in the right direction home, appreciate it heaps. I didn't get to say bye to you though, you just vanished like that. I found free credits at Street Fighter, I couldn't say no to that. :p Hopefully we can hang out sometime in the future, at least you'll be prepared for my boringness this time around *does tongue trick and falls asleep*. Glad you find winks sexy ;)

Juggy - Hey bro! lol thanks for going out to the city to pick at Stu and myself, sorry about the confusion though, but it was cool you came out anyway, I hope you had fun celebrating. I didn't get to really talk/hang out/play smash much wtih ya but hopefully more next time, and you can say every move you do in Smash lol :p Also, I just remembered now, we randomly bumped into AN online chat didn't we?

Toai - Omg I wanted to team up with you but I heard you were sick dude. Feel better soon, we'll team up, at least you know I was in Queensland. :p Take care!

----

Well that's all the people I can remember to give shoutouts for, I'm sleep deprived, hungry, and dehydrated, but that's all fading away now lol.

Hardpelicn

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0447-5409-6382
I beat u when i was yoshi i think rune but dj got u down quite a bit then i want all n000000b and stole his kills rofl. yeah i really wish melee was online then we could all sit at home and be fat *******s that do nothing all day except drink pepsi and play video games.

Awwwwww yeah. well i'm still at school vsing some gay year 8ers that think there awesome and don't even know what a tech is.
WTFUARK *****.

Dedu

Smash Lord
lol @ 4 player melee yoshi dittos. That was RANDOM WTF.

Some good games there.
Coulda gone with you guys on Byron lol how fail.

Sloth <3 glasses pic looks good on him apparently. That is, if he don't smile!

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Nice work all
Grats Tristan on first, Syke on second and etc. oh and Sam for lol looking like Ness XD

Jaz

Smash Ace
why didn't this post yesterday... conspiracy.

there was a "flame war" that died, and i wasn't around. so...

I can't believe that American’s slagged us over a name we picked...
That is the most... near dumbest thing I've ever heard of.

And omfg kas you ****** you stereotyped a whole country to get back at one person, and then the rest of you got pissed cause they retorted. Of course they are going to retort, most Americans are better at this game than anyone in this entire country is, shaz owns most of us and shaz got ***** in america, so wtf people.
And I'm sorry but this is a video games forum, paying people out for taking a game to seriously could nearly be the definition of hypocrisy, which is a shame kas, you are so good at smash.

so how far would the yanks take this?

I read on in the vain hope that the people that willingly named a video game tournament/crew after a sexual organ several time zones away would not take this chance to retort in fashion, but alas.
Trust a shiek player to take advantage of a situation with cheap tactics, nice one drephen,
fosters beer and kangaroos, brilliant. word choice and all.

BigR, how did you even find out about an australian tournament named Cok? I'm going to have a stab in the dark here, like an American assumption on Australian stereotypes for instance and assume that you googled Cok.
Which, you know I 'm not really surprised about, it’s your crew name you do have a certain fascination with the word, and what it implies I’m sure,
So you call in for some support over Australia actually caring if your crew name is the same as our tournament, and some sad individuals have a reason to debate politics, in a regional board, that Americans have never had a reason to post in before.

the tournament stands for Comrades of Kaydash, Kaydash being one of the founders of the Queensland smash scene, and it is called comrades because that is the title of tournaments that Caotic, (the only Australian smasher you know), came up with, so we have perfectly legitimate reasons for naming out tournament CoK.

I don't think that it is really going to affect the reputation of your crew in anyway if a tournament in Australia is coincidentally named after your ***** fetish. It would already have a reputation would it not?
I think the only time Australian smashers have tried to imitate anything to do with you, would be the pathetic display of wit that has been sadly mistaken for an argument
The fact that you politely asked us, as you worded, like you are some higher power... and we should of course all indulge in your wisdom was nearly the saddest part of this whole "flame war".

Perhaps this American vanity was a one off, but no Mars shows up and believes it is his privilege, nay, his duty to TEACH us something, to teach a kid something. Still under the delusion that we need to bask in your knowledge, whatever neglectful cliché that turned you into such a martyr does not justify your... tutoring. In your next step of your stunning strategy you went on to dissect an immature argument with well planned out “intelligent” remarks, followed by the finest of contributions to the cause, slig tried, drephen chimed in by stating American is A o.k

It sure is drephen…. It sure is.

I’ll do shoutouts later, Bringer, I am being a hypocrite myself in not notifying you of a retort or addition to this bile script, but some things needed to be said.
No political or military comments, no native animals mentioned, reason is a beautiful thing.

NG7

Smash Lord
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA. Bjay is too funny.

Gave a shoutout to the guy that didn't come but not to the guy that was running the thing during the day.

You are awesome.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Before this starts:

Sorry to all Americans and Australians for spamming and flaming!!!

Ranked in order of remembering in different states (no offense intended so don't be mean to me if you're down low):

=-=-=-=-=

QLD

Ryan - Godly. <3 Can't believe we won Doubles and we aren't very good team-mates because we usually kill each other. Hahahahah. Oh well. I think Fox and Samus / Sheik is best team. =] Should team up with Tristan, though, I think you two would do really well together as well. You have to teach me how to play good Samus sometime as well, and maybe Peach, although I could get Ben, but Ben uses Jiggly now... and I don't like Jiggly!

Zac - ... Failure at the beginning of the tourney. "I don't wanna do it. Ben you do it!" XD Nonetheless you still get really into it when you want to. Obviously a lot harder to play in tournaments and you can keep your game up a lot more consistently than mine. Sorry to shine you so much, I'll try to be like Freddo and contain my urge to shine-spike every 5 seconds. =] Wub wub you. And you still have my dog-tags!

Nick - It was your hair I was playing with when I was sleeping, yeah? And groping your hand too. <3 Still as funny as ever and I'm glad you don't really play Smash at all. =] You and Ryan should try to not fight, though... it makes me sad when you two do. :'C And I want to see your dog! And I want you to come with me and play with the Husky!!! THAT HUSKY!!!!!! <333333333333 Lot of funny stuff with you, eh? Hahah~

Ben and Josh - ... Totally didn't do like any games or talk or anything with you guys. You make me sad. Josh, I guess it wasn't your day, and neither yours Ben. Hopefully next time you'll be more into it, eh? =] Keep it up and Ben, get your license! I need to kiss it!

Andy and Toai - Toai... if only you were there you would've made the tournament complete! :'C You make me and Zac and Andy sad... But at least you don't take $20 from me and spend it on food! Blah. Not that I care. Get better with ICs Andy so I can practice against you and then be able to have a fighting chance with Bryce! And lol, Andy, I was sleeping! Just 'cuz my face was close to yours doesn't mean I want to kiss yours, sheesh, you homo. What are you?! Toai I miss you. </3

Tristan and Aaron - Almost forgot you two. Didn't play either of you, pretty much, or talk to you either. But good rounds in the doubles! Bad luck on losing to us (I don't know how), but congrats on 2nd. Congrats to you too, Tristan, on coming 1st! And bad luck again for you Aaron for being pulled out. Maybe next time. =] Don't know if either of you have improved but you're still both really good, so that's a bonus, right? I like you with your old hair too, Tristan, and you do look better with shorter hair, Aaron. I should follow your example and cut my hair!!

Doug and Max - I didn't even talk to either of you like... well I did, but almost 'nothing'. Hope to play you guys sometime! I didn't even see your matches or anything. :'C Hope you enjoyed it, though, I'm pretty sure you both did from your replies. Get better and hope to play you guys in Brawl as well! :D

=-=-=-=-=

NSW

BJay - Obviously you 'cuz we talked a lot (sort of) before you came up. Good to see you, though! Glad to have versed you as well. Another Peach player = Boo, but at least you're a good one. Next time I see you I'll try to teach you Fox, although Brawl might be out by then (XD I'm so poor) so if I take a liking to Brawl and you do too I'll try to teach you some characters if I get really into it like with Melee. =] And you can teach me characters too!

Stu and Pat - Didn't really talk to you guys enough I don't think. And I don't remember playing your Sheik, Pat, but if I did... well w/e. XD Sorry for being so mean to you too, Pat, you know I love you. =] And Stu I don't even remember playing you at all! Maybe only in free-for-alls or something but not one-on-one. Maybe next time, if it comes. You're both hairy. ... That's so manly and sexy, hahahah. *pulls hairs out*

Simon - Thanks for picking me up to take me to Bens and driving me and all that! You're like a second Ben! Only with longer, blonde hair, and a wider smile and more random atmosphere about you. Good games with you as well, you're funny to play with me and all your random: "Who does that?" And: "Rrra!" And all that makes me laugh! Good to see you again and next time you come up I'll be sure to call you when I see a spider. <3 And other things of course. :D

Mikul and Jaz - Didn't play you, Jaz. :'C But you, Mikul, are quite good with Ganon! Glad I didn't play it in the Swiss round or I would've been pretty scared. "Worst. City. Ever!" Hahahahah, nice one. Hope you liked staying up here too, guys. I should've come to your place, Jaz, and played Guitar Hero and such. Say Hi to your sister from me, k? It's funny to watch both of you **** Zac, hahahahah, I feel satisfied knowing that the person that violates me gets violated in return. Wub u both. (Mikul I realise you're not in NSW but you're with Jaz so sh)

Tom - Lol, trying to teach you Samus and such as well. =] Glad to meet you and hahahah for the spider! Don't you hate them!?! They're so gross and creepy... But yeah. Too bad we didn't play in a tournament then we'd've seen how we really played, yeah? You're pretty technical but I think you gotta work on the mind-gaming, heh. And tech-chasing eh? Everyone moos at how I tech-chase, but hey, I use Fox more than half the time so what do you expect with a little dog running at super speed (almost) from side to side? =] Good work on the Fox wall-teching as well! It gets easy when you know how to do it, eh?

=-=-=-=-=

TAS

Bryce - As much as I love you, your ICs are extremely irritating. I know I can't play against them and I don't think I ever will learn how to, maybe I should use Marth, or Samus... or Peach (although that's really lame). In any case you're a lot better than I thought you were. Everyone said that your skill has degenerated and if that's the case then I guess I've a long way to go to get anywhere near 2nd or 3rd place (since I know I'll never come first with you and David in there to stop me... although David doesn't live up here, but Zac's still here, boo).

Dino and Peter - Thanks for the lift, Bob, and nice house you're in! Good to see you too, Dino, I recognized your voice when I heard it from the videos Bob showed me on Movie Maker. =] Didn't get to play you but I guess you're like Bob and you like more games other than just Smash. Oh well. Bomberman is godly still and I want to get a 64 so I can play Puzzle League again!!! Tournament got boring after the Swiss, though, don't you guys think? Hahah. (Peter you're FROM TAS, so there)

=-=-=-=-=

VIC

David - Well at least we got to play, yeah? =] I don't really remember any of our matches but that first one we had at Ryan's house and someone taped it. Hahah. Nice Peach, though, I think it's a lot easier to kill with Fox than with my other characters (mainly because I use Fox the most since EVERYONE wants me to play him, far out), I might try Falco against your Peach next time or something. I'll keep the Marth and Sheik away... And yay! I wub u long tiiimmmeee~ <3 Kyuuuuuute.

Sam - ... Just... XD Think you should stick with Ness! Neat Jiggly, though, sorry about being mean and 4-stocking you on the second match, but I didn't want to lose a Swiss round! Nice meeting you and talking to you a little bit. =] Hope you enjoyed the stay up here as well. Don't forget to win lots of money, hahah, and it was you I was teaching Samus, yeah? Well, if anything, good luck with your Samus. =] I'm sure you'll have an easier time not being completely pwned with her.

Jei and Phil - Jei you're pretty and cute and Phil you're big and scary and you don't uphold your last name at all. Hahahah. <3 jkjk. Nice meeting both of you and next time I have to play you (Jei) a bit more. Phil... I should teach you how to play Fox so you can be good with both Falco and Fox. =] Also Jei, you were supposed to teach me Yoshi (not that I asked) so hopefully next time. Your Yoshi is good from what I saw, keep it up! And stop taking photos of yourself. Heheh. Get good at DDR too, Phil. I want to play with someone that doesn't John every game saying that the pads suck *coughZaccough*.

=-=-=-=-=

NON ATTENDEES

Bringer and Freddo and Shaz - As if not come up!!! </3 ...I still love you guys anyway. <3

=-=-=-=-=

Anyone else that I didn't put up... I'm sowwy.
Probably 'cuz I didn't play or talk to you enough.
... Moonlight, you're one of them. XD

=-=-=-=-=

BJay, why not shout out Zac?

Btw, Jaz, I'm just gonna let it die there.
All I read was: "omg kas you ******" and stopped there because if it was anything more like that then I don't really see the point in reading it.
Next time something like this happens I won't be a troll.
Promise.
To you too, Bringer.

Hardpelicn

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0447-5409-6382
Omg kaz you lazy *******.
yeah it was fun. I wanted to vs zac though.
so i can finally prove that i am not teh beggst n00b eva.
Lol Harry. ROFL Nic. roflmfao avenger the gay little kid that didn't know time rules, stages, or what a l-cancel was.
ahh well i dont mean to be mean.
I love you guys <3

Edit: lolololol simupost.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
It will be pointless playing me from now on, I'm never going to try ever again, even though i pretty much stopped half way though doubles >_>

Now I will just try to grope everyone <3

bryce*

OMG KAS SIF PUT ME IN TAS, IMA QLD MA *GROPE* OMG IM TURNING OOOHHHHH TOUCH ME BABY YEAH COKCOKCOKCOKCOKCOK

Hardpelicn

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0447-5409-6382
I was neva trying through the tournament.
I just wanted triss to feel special when he won.
and i felt sorry for ben so i let him win too.
Lol wtfuark i am so n00b. anyway.
zaaaaaaaaac you still have to have a couple of matches with me one day.
omfgawd I want BRAWL!!>!!!!

Sirias

Smash Champion
I put you in, Nick! <3
I took you out 'cuz what I said was totally un Smash-related... but put you back in. XD

I know...
It's not because I'm lazy it's because that's how I remember people as?
Ben and Josh.
Jei and Phil.
... Stu and Pat not really but I thought they were the same person at one time so there ya go. XD
Doug and Max because I didn't talk to them.
Tristan and Aaron 'cuz they're brothers.
Mikul and Jaz 'cuz it's Ganon and C. Falcon, get it?
Dino and Peter because they're friends and from Tas.
So sh, Toai.
Just sh.
<3

Edit:

Oh, for a sec there I thought Zac was talking.
Well, yeah, you're a QLDer now, but you originated from TAS.
Which means I should put Zac in VIC...
Too bad.
I know you as a TASmanian.
=]

undead_moose

Smash Lord
Nick - It was your hair I was playing with when I was sleeping, yeah? And groping your hand too. <3 Still as funny as ever and I'm glad you don't really play Smash at all. =] You and Ryan should try to not fight, though... it makes me sad when you two do. :'C And I want to see your dog! And I want you to come with me and play with the Husky!!! THAT HUSKY!!!!!! <333333333333 Lot of funny stuff with you, eh? Hahah~
No one must know of our forbidden love... and the husky.... they can have the dog that throws up

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Time for epicilay crap shoutouts..... crap??? SCAT ON ME PREEEZE <3

Dave/CAWOTICUUUUUTE <3<3<3WUBWUBWUBWUB ERMIGOURDGROPE&STROKECOK:
*repeat* GOURD, sif leave and not stay, and sex, and scat on each other <3 mmmm NUMNUMNUMNUM.
Smash is so lame, you got worse meaning me wanting to play dropped to even more of a negative >_> Thank gawd I quit.
You will turn into one of us everntually <3 you just need more gropings and numnums XD
I got you saying ermigourd and numnumnum and cok sometimes, you are nearing final stages <3
Soz about doubles T_T, the fact that I haven't tried in about 6 months and that I rly cbf did not help situation.
Will be seeing you soonz when I move to Melbourne (eventually >_> depends how gay a roommate bryce is... needs to be not at all for me to go XD)
WUBWUBWUBWUBWUB CUUUUUUUUTE
I still know how pro you are, I found out when i played fox against you... SO FUARKED!!!
Might see u at Adelaide, though probably not, cbf going.
SOON YOU WILL BE A SCAT MAN

Sam:
WTFUARK sif not double my money. Boo at not sleeping past like 12 everyday, stupid organising responsibilitey poop.
Thanks for doing singles as well XD, too many people for me *huddles into ball* "I dont want to organise anymore T_T"
Sif go jiggs >_> need more sparklies dammit, AND NO MELTY BLOOD WTFUARK?!?!?!?!?

Bryce:
Thank gawd you live in Brissy area now, you are turning into one of us yayhz... OMG IM BLEEDING XD, have never laughed so hard ever.
Sheild grab son, marth story and marthfield is win.
This is so wierd, wrtiting this while bryce is sitting next to me... staring... wanting my scat and cok.....COK!!!!

Jaz:
WORST CITY EVER!!!! XD
Thx for cargoing me into the ocean, was very nooice <3 and for pulling me, juggy, sam and dave out of the rip.... all at the same time XD
Omg, best sizzler ever, never laughed so hard in all mah coking life, and you were in tears at most stages XD
.... ITS REALLY HARD WRITING BIG SHOUTOUTS
Was much fun hanging out in the city too, playing guitar hero, getting free ddr games, making you wait for several hours while I slept XD
COME BACK SOOOOONZ!!!!!

Rest of Qld bois:
Josh is fail, Ben is..... Ben, Toai is too sickcore. Juggy is LEAVIUNG OMIGOURD NOOOOOOOOOO for a month, BUT THEN GOING FOR A BAJILLION MINUTES!!!!!
Zomg thought Ward weren't coming wtf?!??!?! Always good when u guys turn up, epic laughs all round.

Mikul:
NNOOOO ITS TOO HAIRYYYYY!!!!!

Triss and Aaron:
Grats on 1st, and 2nd, kas is just too good at SURPRISE SHINESPIKES! We can halo it up soon <3 GOGO HAMMER!!!

Kas:
GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT GROPECOKSCAT
DDR

Rest of Vic and N.S.W people:
Didnt talk to you guys much, your far too smash orientated, it scares me away </3
Plus I dont think you guys swing into the scatcok side of life as much as uf qlders <3
Wub youz all....... except phil.

By far the greatest shoutouts ever!!!!

Sirias

Smash Champion
Yeah, Anthony, I don't really have any shout-out for you 'cuz I didn't play you or pretty much talk to you. XD
Still...
It was good seeing you and all. =]
Nice work out-fit, looks sexy, hahah.

Andy and Toai were teamed 'cuz well... yes... you're both Asian. <3
Doug and Max were teamed 'cuz well... yes... you both suck. <3
jk
You two because I talked to you a bit, and that's really the only reason.

People I didn't shout-out:

Anthony, Michael, Moonlight, Matt, Gloth, Harry, Avengance, Sven... and... Bye!
Because I didn't talk/play/anything pretty much with any of you.
If anything, only a little teeny weeny itsy bitsy of time with you.

Wub u all, though. <333

If you REALLY want me to I'll do ALL of you seperately instead of grouping you together.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
aww noes, shout out tiems D:

ill sort by state :D

TAS:

Sloth: i didnt get to play you much but we did hang around a bit 0_o, i could tell your falco was better than my own already and your IC's are just broken

Dino + other?: didnt get to talk to you guys much, played you a bit dino and your yoshi isnt bad, ive just played jei jei too much

SYD:

bjay: WHY DID YOU KEEP SAYING REDACT? yes it is a sexy name, we all know that. NEVER EVEN SEEN AN RTS BEFORE? WHAT THE HEELLLLLL???!?!?!!!?!? wow boy you are missing out, go play some starcraft, NOW.
ps: ill get better at mvc2 and beat you next time i see you for sure lol

kulla: RA RA RA RA RA RA, thats all i heard from you and your shiek, REVERSE NEEDLE CANCEL BACK AIRRRRRR

dedu: :O i dont like to play against marth q_q

any other sydney siders: didnt get to see you guys D:

QLD:

Kas: NOMNOMNONOMNOMNOMNOMN im so addicted to ddr now **** YOU, you didnt go all perfect control like you said you would, you have bad tech <3 at least i got to sleep with you :D

Zac: too much halo for you boy, your too good at it D: but it would probably help if i actually played it more often, 3 is way too different to 2, hurry up n get 3 so we can play online. also i never got to play you, you just feared me too much D:

bob: whhooommmgggg super car driving man whooossshhhhh. got to play you only a bit but you are better than you were at comrades too. thanks for all the rides though man, nice work

juggy: your tanked man, i loved the tight pants when we went swimming, looked sexy on you >:D
also super thanks for the housing

scrubs: whoommmgggggg emo man beet meee D: ill get you yet

ill finish this off properly sooner or later D:

Hardpelicn

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0447-5409-6382
Hey so are there gonna be ANY other tourneys before brawls release.
cause there is a couple of people i would like to vs still. ZAC!?!?!
oh and kas i only got the game in april and thats why im so n00b. lolololololol
ahhh well brawl might give me a fresh start.

Top Bottom