• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brisbane - CoK - OVERCORE - CAO IS STILL WEARING A DRESS

Sirias

Smash Champion
Your c0ck's never soft, it's always as hard as mine; a rock!

I still don't really know who's going into a hostel and who isn't.
From what I see I don't think anyone's in a hostel. D:
If that be the case...
HAHAHA on hostels and their homo-ness.

Phil if you wanna stay the night (or anyone for that matter) you'd have to come at like... 11 PM or later, 'cuz my parents don't want people staying at our house, however if they don't know they're HERE then they can't say no, now can they? :D
Of course that means it might be hard getting OUT of the house un-noticed, but it can be done.
Or you could just leave with my parents knowing, wouldn't change anything anyway. :D

4 more days, huh?
I'm so out of practice.

Sirias

Smash Champion
BJAY HAS EVIL AMOUnT OF POSTS!
666!!!
THE DEVIL ZOMG~~~~~~

Freddo's no longer coming.
It was supposed to be the Sloth fund, but I think we don't need that anymore because Sloth is 'moving' up here.
Freddo... </3
You broke my heart by not coming to see me. (and everyone else).

Who wants to be my second foofy?
Andy wants to. <3
OR WAS IT A JOKE? :'C

Drephen

Smash Master
LOLOLOL

Smash censorship is a great thing to have isn't it? Besides we don't live in America so your statement is geographically void.
not censorship u idiot. we are cok. as in the first cok. we made the name and have a better abbreviation. and we're better than austrialia so gtfo.

*Kas post

Lol, CoK guy is ignored cuz he's gay like mah duck.
So go fk yourself you fail of a homo. <3

****~!
NOICE!~~!
YAYUHZ!!~!~!~
lol who are you?
try to think of a new name austrailian scrubs.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=63874
CoKII
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=82987
and 3
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=100720

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
No disrespect man. It was just a coincidence that Syke likes CoK as much as Central Ohio does :) Seriously, lighten up, we're not serious about claiming anything.

Also, lol at CoK matches. Best SmashWiki entry ever.

Sirias

Smash Champion
By 'think of a new name' do you mean for my real name or for my alias?
Because either way, I'm not gonna go change it for your gay a$$.

"Omg they 'TOTALLY' stole our Crew Name! I mean it's obvious they went searching for every crew out there and happened to come across ours and wanted to steal our name knowing that we would find out and have a cry about it because we take Smash too seriously and need to get laid. But let's cry to them anyway because we have nothing to do but try to make ourselves seem kooler by protecting our abbreviation of our crew name which I'm pretty sure has nothing to do with this tournament at all and once the tournament is over will die down. Because we're American. And we love Bush."

It's ok.
You can cry on my shoulder.
I'll keep you company when you feel like killing yourself because you have nothing better to do but come into an Australian Smash Thread and make it seem like you 'own' an abbreviation because... well... I don't know. Because you came up with the abbreviation 'CoK' FIRST in the entire of the worlds creation? Which, when it is spelled out is actually DIFFERENT to when 'we' spell our abbreviation out.
I'll do it for you:
Your CoK - Central Ohio Krew
Our CoK - Comrades of the Kaydash
But you obviously didn't know that! I mean, sure, it's easy to mistake a crew for a tournament. We could've been calling this tournament CENTRAL OHIO KREW!
Gosh, I mean, I do it all the time.
Because I'm American.
And I love President Bush.
Kthxbai.
Go have sex with your imaginary boyfriend.

I don't know who you are either.
Sorry.
Lol, who are you?
Try to think of a better argument next time.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lolz.

I'm gonna be so fwuarked for the tourney.
I'm gonna be there with negative 3 days sleep.
I'm gonna get owned.

Fwuark!

Drephen

Smash Master

"Omg they 'TOTALLY' stole our Crew Name! I mean it's obvious they went searching for every crew out there and happened to come across ours and wanted to steal our name knowing that we would find out and have a cry about it because we take Smash too seriously and need to get laid. But let's cry to them anyway because we have nothing to do but try to make ourselves seem kooler by protecting our abbreviation of our crew name which I'm pretty sure has nothing to do with this tournament at all and once the tournament is over will die down. Because we're American. And we love Bush."

It's ok.
I'll keep you company when you feel like killing yourself because you have nothing better to do but come into an Australian Smash Thread and make it seem like you 'own' an abbreviation because... well... I don't know. Because you came up with the abbreviation 'CoK' FIRST in the entire of the worlds creation? Which, when it is spelled out is actually DIFFERENT to when 'we' spell our abbreviation out.
I'll do it for you:
But you obviously didn't know that! I mean, sure, it's easy to mistake a crew for a tournament. We could've been calling this tournament CENTRAL OHIO KREW!
Because I'm American.
Kthxbai.

Sorry.
Lol, who are you?
sorry your not original, and i care a lot? Your the one with the ****ing giant *** paragraph. Wtf with the Bush thing? I know America is better than you guys but no reason to hate. Wtf is a Kaydash.

All of you drink Foster's and go have sex with you kangaroos you stereotyping b.astards.

Mars-

Smash Champion

It's ok.
I'll do it for you:
Because I'm American.
Kthxbai.

Sorry.
Lol, who are you?
WOW, stfu. Bush is a lot smarter then you btw.

Radiance

Smash Journeyman
sorry your not original, and i care a lot? Your the one with the ****ing giant *** paragraph. Wtf with the Bush thing? I know America is better than you guys but no reason to hate. Wtf is a Kaydash.

All of you drink Foster's and go have sex with you kangaroos you stereotyping b.astards.
Australia is ranked as the 3rd best country in the world.

America was 8th, although in the last few years its dropped to 13th/14th lol.

Oh yeah, you should go eat a cheeseburger or something because I hear thats what you americans enjoy doing.

Sliq

Smash Master

Oh yeah, you should go eat a cheeseburger or something because I hear thats what you americans enjoy doing.
Where did you get these statistics, because I'm very interested in the criteria they used. Like, if they were basing it off number of vowels in the country's name.

Mars-

Smash Champion

Best in what? Lol, the most *******? America has the most powerful army, and has the most influence in the world as well. Not to mention that people have a lot more opportunities here then in australia. I don't see anyone trying to get in australia illegally.

But really, just like sliq said, I would love to see where you got these ratings from.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I think it was a study on what people thought 'The most desirable country to live in' was.

Iceland came first, then I think Switzerland, then Australia.

Umm...we ALL don't share the same sentiment as the others above me. I knew that CoK already existed, but I wasn't about to argue your case because well...you see the response.

Don't mind Sirias, he's always spouting stuff he doesn't think about half the time.

And Radiance is far too nice to come up with anything more offensive than 'Go eat a cheeseburger'.

-_-

Anyway, I wanna MM you Cao. But I also wanna get it recorded if Syke still likes me :)

What's your going rate for recorded MM's Cao? I've got maybe $10-$15?

Drephen

Smash Master
America is better than Australia in smash

also the real COK could probably take the whole "country" of Australia in a crew battle

hell i could do it myself rofl

Mars-

Smash Champion
Drephen, I don't know who you are talking about, but you can't be talking about australia, haven't you seen what they have accomplished?

Big_R

Smash Champion
It's ok Australia. I'm sure we can all let this go. Just respect the original CoK and it's all good. I politely asked you guys to remove the abbreviation but you had to be gay about it.

****, we're sorry you guys would get wrecked by the O.G CoK and that you're cramping our style. And yes we know you are not a crew. But we will even give you Austrlians whoever the top 5 are at this tourny and match them against us and win. gg sry australia sucks at smash just quit and stop taking names.

also, shouldn't you be hunting crocs or some ****?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
*syke post

I don't think anyones even reading there posts anymore, I'm not, it grew far too gay and T_T after the 1st. If you want the name so bad, copyright it, otherwise, stfu stupid american nubs and gtfo.

OMG - making fun of steve irwnin = just how fcuked u ******* are, hes done so much for ther world, you've just been playing your game and fcuking your mum.

Atticus

Smash Journeyman
As far as 'respect' for 'the original CoK' goes, I had a lot more of it before I saw them throw a fit because someone halfway around the world refused to change their tournament name just because it shares an abbreviation with their crew. Congratulations on being skilled at Smash and having a big army, I guess.

Good luck at CoK, Melbournites! :)

Sirias

Smash Champion
HahahahahahaHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD!!! XDDDDDDDD
You guys are so sad it's hilarious...

Your arguments are all: "America is better than Australia at Smash."
Are you proud?
I'm sure you are.
It's quite an accomplishment, really, to be better than another country at a game that involves little characters fighting another little character and killing each other.
I mean playing a game all day and nothing else 'is' pretty kool.

You know...
This game was originally intended to be made for 'fun'.
I think you guys take this way too seriously.

Because you're American.
And yes.
Bush is so much smarter than me.
I mean, c'mon, he's not illiterate, doesn't blow other countries up for oil and supposed 'WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION" or anything like that, oh no...
But we can forgive him if he does because he's the President and he has a lot of pressure on him, yeah?
Yeah. Sure.

Funny how you mock dead people as well.
I'd like to see you get stung by a stingray and laugh about it when you're dying. :D
Btw I'm not Australian, so you can't say anything about me and Australia.
I just find you guys relatively... pathetic? Maybe. Obscenely ********? More than likely.
Gay? Yes.

Also.
It's really gay to argue over the internet.
Since you're behind a screen crying to yourself as you send another remark.
Kthxbai.

Edit:

If you didn't care you wouldn't be here, so there you go?
I'm just telling you what you need to know.
And obviously that requires a lot of reading on your part.
But you're like Bush and you can't do that.
Oh well.

Btw I have long posts because I can?
Not because I care.
I don't even give a cr@p about this whole thing.
I just wanna go to a gaming tournament to 'have fun'.
Which doesn't involve blowing people and countries up, mind you. =]

-----
-----
-----

OMG Tourney tomorrow!
Shiet.
Ben, are you gonna pick me up?
Or am I taking public transport.
Or is Bob taking me.
... Weh.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Heh, this thread has obviously gone out of control.

I don't really want to get in this but I cant help myself >=). First off id like to clarify that most Americans hate President Busch, probably more than you guys do. And while I don't know why you brought that argument up in the first place..... I just thought id put that out there.

Also, Whats up Drephen, why do you care that people all the way on the other side of the world use the name CoK. I mean we all know the original CoK is better and that you and your crew could probably beat all of the Australian smashers out there but keeping the CoK all too your self... tsk tsk.

khepri

Smash Lord
This looks like an amazing tournament, kind of makes me wish I could attend.

I'm sorry for what my fellow smashers have said. An abbreviation could stand for anything really, so there's no need to argue over one.

I wish you all of you in Australia luck on your last big ssbm tournament.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
tristan post*

yer thats sad talking about steve like that... but anyhow your over it so so am I

do we have enough cubes, T.V.s for 2morrow? i can get a tv... but can't transport it... i can get a cube and can transfer it. post up if u need any or about transporting details for T.V.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'm just glad some of you Ohio smashers are more diplomatic in your posts.

Most of us respect that 'CoK' originally referred to your crew; that is, the majority not taking part in the arguement.

By the way, don't think Syke and Sirias are really angry at you, they makes posts like that ALL the time. Go read the Queensland thread, and you'll see what I mean.

Also, I reckon this is grounds for a CoK Match Crew Battle, Australia All-Stars Vs. CoK. Who's ***** will emerge largest? We'll find out when Brawl comes out (Don't worry, we'll have NTSC Brawl)

Also:
@Cao: Shweet, Going to bring the space animals/Sheik. Maybe Marth? I guess I'll just use whichever of the top 5 characters that aren't gay and noob.

And good luck guys.

ALL THOSE MEETING AT HELENSVALE STATION NEED TO BE THERE BEFORE 6.59am OKEY! NOT LIKE LAST TIME.

Top Bottom