• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brisbane - CoK - OVERCORE - CAO IS STILL WEARING A DRESS

Sirias

Smash Champion
Ahahah! AHAHAHAH! Why is it when Ben says anything like that I find it extremely STRANGE.

That's what I told my parents:
"They housed me, why shouldn't we return the favour?"
"No."
"... I HATE YOU! :'C"

Best not to rush these things. As long as it works out in the end.
... But if it doesn't...
You guys are SCREWED. :D <3

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Seems like us Sydneyers will probably have to hostel it up....We probably should start looking into I suppose...

Sirias

Smash Champion
The cheapest one I know of that isn't that bad (I guess) was at Cloud 9... Although it was $25 a night. <.<;; So that's like... $160. For 7 nights?
But you guys 'can' stay a couple of nights at my house.
Just not... more than 3, I think. Lol.
OR! If there're 7 of you coming up...
You should go like...

Kulla stays over day 1.
Xeno day 2.
BJay day 3.
Jaz day 4.
Etc.

Hahahah, that would be fwuarked. XD

How many of you are coming up that need housing?
Or rather, who still needs housing in general?

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
First...we are only coming up from Friday - Monday, with Sunday night being spent in Byron, so really we only need somewhere to stay for Friday and Saturday night...I think Jaz is already being housed somewhere, being the popular fellow that he is, so that leaves three of us in my car. But, I think there maybe more people coming up by train....So I really can't comment on numbers....maybe we should just hostel it up...probably might make things easier...

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
well since no one seems to be claiming they can host me n jei jei, ill just ask for details about hosteling it up, anyone able to give me the details?

Sloth

Smash Ace
I don't think Neon is going anymore, and since I am staying in QLD now, I can make the camping trip now.. if there is still room!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
This tourney is going to be sweet. Can't wait to see you all again/Meet people from Syd/Melb & other places.

To you guys who don't post much/not at all, please try to keep in good contact (Unlike me). We're not going to turn anyone away, so feel free to rock up.

But please just give a good indication if you're coming, I'm sure Syke will appreciate it if we know how many people we're going to be including.

And if parents are reading this, I know all of these guys, and they all sound worse online than what they are in real life :)

As far as I know.

Dedu

Smash Lord
LOL Vyse...
Hey guys I'm able to come up for some hard CoK action. Jokes aside -

Housing issues.

Me, Bjay and ComboTurtle are interested in coming up and we would like to know who is able to house any of us. We plan to arrive at Brissy at 6am via CountryLink on Saturday morning before the tournament.
Kulla mentioned in his post on this page that we'll have to go after Jaz. If that's not possible for some unforeseen reason, we'll have to ask people round here and on msn to make arrangements. Be warned -- the latter is likely to happen :p

Sooo, add me to your personal chatting client - sparnell15@hotmail.com

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Apparently there are only 3 people out of the 30 or so QLD smashers that can house people.

Poor form.

What about the GC guys can any of them house ppl?

Sirias

Smash Champion
30 Smashers? As far as I know there're only really about 10 (in Brisbane anyway), and about 3 of them don't even play anymore / are really considered much of 'smashers' (Mitch, Matt and Yoshi).

As far as the Gold Coasters go... Almost all of them live with their parents (stingy, like mine, maybe), and 'almost' all of them don't come online to check Smashboards.

Ryan can and probably is, or will.
Anthony, Michael, Doug, Tristan+Aaron, Aron, Nick and James. (Daniel too?)
I wouldn't know about them, but if you can find a way to get in contact with them to ask if they can host people, go for it.
I think I'll ask Ryan and Nick about it.
As far as the others go, I don't have their e-mails/phone numbers or I do but I can't contact them (never online/phone is off/credit).

As far as Brisbanerrrs go:
Andy, you (Ben) and Zac are housing.
Toai is trying to, don't know if he can.
I can't because my parents are gay.
If I 'somehow' had my own house (yeah, sure) I would.
Plus my place is small and my parents are lame since my mom doesn't work we don't really have much money after we buy everything we need (i.e - food and increasing bills (no thanks to my brother and I)).
Josh can't, I wouldn't think.
And for Yoshi, Matt and Mitch... Matt probably wouldn't want to, Yoshi 'might' (doubtful since he barely knows 'us'), and Mitch... I don't even anything about him, really.

So really, more like 15.
In which... 3 aren't living with parents. Josh, Daniel and Yoshi (and Bob, but he lives with his brother, and I doubt he'd want to host anymore people).
Parents suck.
=/
At least mine, anyway.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
a couple of gold coast people wanted to host me, so they should be able to do something if you get in contact with them (tris/rad/accel)

Radiance

Smash Journeyman
ok, here is a deal for someone..

my bro and I are considering goin to sydney to play in a tourny, so if a certain 'someone' can host us, we'll return the favor for the brisbane tourney.

When I mean host, i mean host for just 1 day most likely.

Note: only allowed to host 1 person, but can host them for most likely 2 days, possibly 3 but that will depend on alot of things.

Our ages are:

20 & 16.

Sirias

Smash Champion
That's really the same as me.
The longest I could host someone for would be about 2 days. 3 if I push it.

I'm pretty sure Ryan can host people, but it's more like 'if he wants to' sort of thing.
I'll go ask him now.
It appears he's online but not at his computer.
D: Something I'd do, whatta beetch!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
is there anyone from brisbane who is going to byron that has a car we can use? itll be a huge bonus if you do. i know dj does, so hes automatically comin wit us LOL (EDIT - he just bailed out) but we'll need another vehicle as well - 3 cars going out (1 of them is simons) is ideal

if all goes to plan the delighful mr. o'connor will settle the accomodation tonight - you guys will owe him one

so far i got: caotic, sam, jaz, kulla, fork, zac, gtr (gotta check with booking for minors first), kk, sloth, jeijei - that makes the 10 of us

Bjay

Smash Lord
Ahh, seems I'm a bit late. No more housing, eh? :(

PS: If there's available housing from anyone, I don't mind sleeping on the floor. :)

Scrubs

Smash Lord
I can't see why I won't be able to come. Sounds like fun..

Kulla and Pat and whoever else is in your car. What are your phone numbers so I can talk to you guys about housing??

Sirias

Smash Champion
Ben is sexy. <3
Why the '...', don't sound too enthusiastic!
BOOM WITH ENTHUSIASM!

I don't see why BJay shouldn't be allowed to stay at my house...
We have lots of floor to sleep on.
Outside.
:D

Btw someone needs to bring a sheep.
For reasons you shall know of later on.
=]

Sirias

Smash Champion
Mildly. Pff on you, Cao. Scatty pff on you!

I think that's called betting.
"I bet Zac will win. $20."

Team Money Match.
Scat Men against the world! <3

LET'S WATCH SOME LAIN!!!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
just as a clarification, watching your team vs. their team will be mildly entertaining. the tournament will be ****

Sirias

Smash Champion
I know what you meant, Cao.
Which is why I'm saying: "Pff."
Because you're saying me and Zac teaming will be 'mildly' entertaining.
How evil can you be... :'C

Seems strange that time has gone by rather quickly.
It's sorta soon for this to come 'round.
2 weeks, around. :D
Wwweeeooowww~

SURPRISE BUTTSECKS!!!

Top Bottom