• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawlbox v0.67b Released

Haloedhero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Haloedhero
3DS FC
4957-3994-3545
Toomai, the hitbox viewer is amazing. Seriously, your stuff on flags has been invaluable to me, and now this? I'm seriously in physical pain at the moment due to not having a PC at home to use this on.

juhis815

Smash Rookie
BlackJax, I don't want to be hasty, but how long it is going to take to release the next version of Brawlbox?

pikmingrapeandrape

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, i have a problem. I am opening my wav file in brawlbox, and it accepts it. The problem is it doesnt play it! Everytime i try to play it, it just makes a pop noise and has 0:00-0:00? Help please!!!!

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
You have tags saved on the file. You've gotta remove the saved artist, album, etc. data.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
That's... wow. How did all the animations work with the model so nicely? Did he adjust the bone names or anything?

Toomai

Smash Ace
What about non-repeating textures? It continues to bug me how silly things like Kirby's face and Yoshi's eggs look because their textures get repeated when they shouldn't be.

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
What about non-repeating textures? It continues to bug me how silly things like Kirby's face and Yoshi's eggs look because their textures get repeated when they shouldn't be.
There's a material/shader flag that sets whether it loops, "mirrors" (not sure? Mario Kart Wii seems to use it for the characters' face textures, for example), or stretches the edges of the texture (which seems to be the default). Still not quite sure what it is, though.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I've seen a way of doing this in SZS Modifier, but is there a way to disable/hide a particular polygon from view? The Bubble Bobble Plus! models have been giving me issues...

The models for Bubble Bobble Plus! seem to have polygon0 masking the entire texture/rest of the model, resulting in the overall model appearing a solid grey/untextured.

Hiding the "polygon0" in SZS results in a proper texturing, but a corrupted model (since I don't think SZS Modifier was meant for this kind of model :p)

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
For those of you who aren't on KC:MM, BlackJax said that the importer doesn't lag in-game anymore!
He's now fixing some things up with his BrawlBox!

Jaklub

Smash Journeyman
For those of you who aren't on KC:MM, BlackJax said that the importer doesn't lag in-game anymore!
He's now fixing some things up with his BrawlBox!
I heard that there are still models that don't work.

I think it's still a long way from the release.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So wait... I know like nothing about models. Say I wanted to rip a model from Twilight Princess and import it into Brawl
specifically a Goron
. What do?

Top Bottom