• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox v0.63d (bug fixes)

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice
"Wait, what!?"....

"He's fast!"

This here is some progress of Shadow. Now before you go ahead and say, "Hey, there's already 3 of him being made!", let me just say, without anything bad intended, that they....aren't all that great. In the one that had been released, only the spines were changed and one animation from Sonic was edited.

This Shadow has a 100% custom wait1, an edited wait2, a planned wait3, and a 100% custom skate animation. I will release a beta once I have completed his wait and walk/run/dash animations.

Here are some more progress shots:

I hope people enjoy it once it is completely finished.

Bonus shot for the lulz:

JET BOOTS: YOU'RE DOING IT RIGHT

By the way, why won't my spoiler tags work?

Power Marshall

Smash Journeyman
Hey Wilttilt, I also am making Shadow with customs Animations. I edited his Wait1, Attack11, 12, 13, now am working on his Utilt and upTaunt.

n64billy

Smash Ace
Thanks to the magic of BrawlBox, the following was possible...
DISCLAIMER: I don't actually believe in the following picture, it's pruely just for lulz!

Also, a few little pictures to show off a custom channel I made.
It loads Brawl (NTSC-U) from your USB drive and applies Ocarina codes to it.

My Wii Menu (Notice the custom Channel Icon)

And then this is the actual Channel.

Sorry for the crap-ity (Quality) of the pictures, I took them with my dads old phone (New one broke :()

EDIT: I'm having some (Anoying) issues. I've imported the bottle from the background of the Pirate Ship stage over ToonLinks Wand, and it loads just fine, I can rotate it around, however I can't resize it at all! it just stays the same size (As big as TL himself). I've tried changing the "T-Pose", as well as the actual animation itself for his Taunt (The up taunt)
Any ideas?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So there's wilttilt, Power Marshall, Kurobit who has the best one, mastalko, and I'm working on a moveset to go along with em.

...GREAT. XD; Looks like I'll end up either using whose ever I think is best, or merge them all into one.

RocketSlug

Smash Rookie
Quick question, I'm messing around with scale in the animation editor, and just for kicks I'm editing Pit's MotionPac. If I try to put any keyframes past frame 256 for any bone, when I save and reload the MotionEtc the keyframe will jump to the beginning of the animation. (ie. keyframe on frame 258 will appear on frame 2, keyframe 280 will appear on frame 24, etc) Is this just a built in limitation for animations over 256 frames?

I'm using the latest BrawlBox on Win7. Haven't tested with other characters yet though.

bboynotbgirl

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to the magic of BrawlBox, the following was possible...
DISCLAIMER: I don't actually believe in the following picture, it's pruely just for lulz!

Also, a few little pictures to show off a custom channel I made.
It loads Brawl (NTSC-U) from your USB drive and applies Ocarina codes to it.

My Wii Menu (Notice the custom Channel Icon)

And then this is the actual Channel.

Sorry for the crap-ity (Quality) of the pictures, I took them with my dads old phone (New one broke :()

EDIT: I'm having some (Anoying) issues. I've imported the bottle from the background of the Pirate Ship stage over ToonLinks Wand, and it loads just fine, I can rotate it around, however I can't resize it at all! it just stays the same size (As big as TL himself). I've tried changing the "T-Pose", as well as the actual animation itself for his Taunt (The up taunt)
Any ideas?

What file did you edit to change that?

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
pal suck <.> why is because the codes for custom CSS for giga/alloy, the music and losing/winning pose to alloys

ANYWAY, that was not the point. have anyone tried nintendog (not HG) and hoppip modelswapping?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So, there's only two Shadows being worked on? Less competition I suppose.
Oh! And BigSharkZ has one too. It's definitely the second best one out of em all that I've seen, but he hasn't shown it publicly. XD

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
And yes, I'm working with Power Marshall and Wilttilt for Shadow. The animations I have made for mine won't be used, though. I'll re-make new ones.
Hmm, so there ARE only 2 Shadows...And who knows, maybe you guys can get Kuro to work with you too. That's of course if he's ever online long enough to talk to XD

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
my statement was sarcastic, but i'm not stopping anyone from doing what's already happening
OH I GET IT WITH THE FANBOYS AND THE SHADOW AND IT WAS ALL SARCASM LOL!!1!1one!
Erherm.
Anyway, I'm thinking of using Jiggly's Hair swirl (I assume it's hair.) as those two... curl things Geno has on his hat. Sadly, I can't hex out model parts.
HOWEVER...!
If someone can hex out all of Jiggs's body parts except for the squirrel erm swirl, I would grateful, and we could possibly soon have our curly-*** Geno back in the Brawl. ^_____^

Power Marshall

Smash Journeyman
No, we need more GFX for every character. Oh, and if anyone could make a Fierce Deity Link texture, that would help.
Fierce deity I am surprised is not getting any animation customs or PSAs! Wow. P.s: Like your username.

EDIT-NEWS: Mastaklo has agreed and now to fuse his project with mii and group. Yay.

humble

Smash Ace
Fierce deity I am surprised is not getting any animation customs or PSAs! Wow. P.s: Like your username.
I have seen at least 7 different Fierce Diety textures however. I think it would be an interesting moveset, but it isn't on Ike, Marth, or Sonic, so no one will bother to make it. And thank you!

humble

Smash Ace
The most complete and balanced movesets are actually on Link, Jigglypuff, and Toon Link. ;)
Zero, Wisp, and Geno. Good movesets that are balanced, however there are dozens more "Super hyper awesome shadow control beast Sonic exlamation markx1011exclamation mark" same with Ike and Marth.

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
I have seen at least 7 different Fierce Diety textures however. I think it would be an interesting moveset, but it isn't on Ike, Marth, or Sonic, so no one will bother to make it. And thank you!
Screeew this! We gotta make some more Mr. L's! 'Cus Mr. L makes the world go round!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Zero, Wisp, and Geno. Good movesets that are balanced, however there are dozens more "Super hyper awesome shadow control beast Sonic exlamation markx1011exclamation mark" same with Ike and Marth.
Excuse us for being people who're bored with balance and want some unadulterated fun. ¦3

Top Bottom