• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox v0.63d (bug fixes)

fortwaffles

Smash Ace
Won't work.
It WILL work one way, but i need the model for reference. The other way, a.k.a. my theory, will be a way sped up version of this
and if anyone can link me to either the brawl marth model, or better yet, william's converter. I used to have it, but can't find it with google

ds22

Smash Lord
It WILL work one way, but i need the model for reference. The other way, a.k.a. my theory, will be a way sped up version of this
and if anyone can link me to either the brawl marth model, or better yet, william's converter. I used to have it, but can't find it with google
In the light of your theory, would that also imply Mewtwo in some way?
Or am I getting the wrong idea here?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I have a question regarding Final Destination.

I wanted to make a Final destination that had Tabuu's stage background so it would be a bit of a change. I succeeded but there are still certain effects from the normal Final Destination background. For instance, the sparkling effects from the "river" in FD still take place and various other glittering objects appear throughout the animation accompanied by smoke effects at times(they are just effects, not objects). I am sure it is nothing to do with textures because I deleted all the textures from FD except for the ones that were put on the actual stage part. Im not sure where the effect files are located or what they are named but I am guessing that they are in the model file. Any help would be appreciated.
Pics:

Or you can take the easy way out and delete the effects file. The stage functions perfectly without it and won't have all that extra stuff from FD you don't need.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
...Z, imageshack has thumbnail options. Could you do us all the pleasure of using them? Sheesh...again with the friggin huge pic taking up most of the page. x_x

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
...Z, imageshack has thumbnail options. Could you do us all the pleasure of using them? Sheesh...again with the friggin huge pic taking up most of the page. x_x
Yeah, but I could have not done this for the other pictures, which were taken from my blog.

Fixed it. Made your day?

AMKalmar

Smash Ace
You can make his shield an item by removing all but the shield vertices from his model. Then maybe swap it with the hammer or final cutter blade. Of course that means he loses the hammer or blade.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
You can make his shield an item by removing all but the shield vertices from his model. Then maybe swap it with the hammer or final cutter blade. Of course that means he loses the hammer or blade.
He already lost his hammer to the sword... ooh, what about the stone? I'm not using that anymore :D

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
But Sword Kirby don has sheild? :<

To be honest, I don't think Kirby has ever used a shield. Oh well, if it means a more unique character...

Kryal

Smash Ace
For those of you who are trying to get bones changed that are moved by physics (ZSS hair, Link's cap), I found out where the data is stored. If you look under FitLinkMotionEtc/FitLinkEtc, find the first file (MiscData[0]). This is what holds the information used by the physics engine. As for editing this, I don't think there is currently an easy way to do so.

fortwaffles

Smash Ace
In the light of your theory, would that also imply Mewtwo in some way?
Or am I getting the wrong idea here?
Well... it could be possible in a way, but it would be a lot harder than what im trying to do. I am manually editing models in hex

and kyral, THANKS FOR THAT LAST POST!!! XD this will definitely help!

Kryal

Smash Ace
Just throwing out a serious problem I've been having with BrawlBox - http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=4732.0 As of yet, no idea how to fix it. If anyone here's got an answer I would love the help... =\
Transparency/blending is also controlled by the model, most likely in the materials. I don't know where the blending information is stored though. This has been a common problem for a while.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'm not asking for self-damage, though, I want to know how to make characters' attacks strengthen as they become weaker. (again, like Lucario)
Yes, they did that. Read son >=O.

Now go ask and report your findings.

-DD

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
To answer how it was done, they did it the barbaric way. And probably the only way.

They had if statements checking for the amount of damage Pichu has, and gave the attack different properties as desired.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
From now on these pictures at least need to be put in a Code box. It's getting a bit tedious and irritating to see my browser lag a bit due to excess pictures and then having to scroll through them all.

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
It is probably a trap, because the Bones box is checked, yet no bones are shown. EDIT: Wait, nevermind, I see one.... I think...

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Any chance we can like, get an in-game shot of that? I don't like to be the guy that doubts everything, but.. I have some doubts.

Hrm, looking at the bones... I'm confused.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Oooh. Shiny. I wouldn't be skeptical about it, except it's a Spy. Nobody can trust anything involving spies. Either way it is intriguing though.

fortwaffles

Smash Ace
That has to be fake. there are no bones showing, even though the boxes are checked. plus the items on the taskbar seem fishy

Im working on a christmas present for you guys. it may be late, but i am trying to get a to scale marth model in a 3d editor, and making slow progress. it needs to be the T pose, so i used a 3d ripper and riped it from brawlbox. actually, i only needed the head ;) hint hint

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
That has to be fake. there are no bones showing, even though the boxes are checked. plus the items on the taskbar seem fishy

Im working on a christmas present for you guys. it may be late, but i am trying to get a to scale marth model in a 3d editor, and making slow progress. it needs to be the T pose, so i used a 3d ripper and riped it from brawlbox. actually, i only needed the head ;) hint hint
Unless he's using an older version of Brawl Box (For example, Brawl Box 6 A.)

No wait. It's fake. Its a screenshot of the spy in Source SDK, shooped into Brawl Box. Only SDK has that lighting ;P

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

But won't that change it to another format when saved? How will you get it back in since we can't import models yet? o_o

Top Bottom