• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox v0.63d (bug fixes)

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman

A Mewtwo model I'm working on in BrawlBox. As I said earlier, The changes I make won't show up when I load the animations in BrawlBox.

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice
If I get what you're saying, you have to change every frame in every animation in the fitmotion.

pokelover980

Smash Ace
waitwhat?

Why would I save the MotionEtc, when I'm applying the changes to the model? The problem is the changes don't show up when I play an animation from his MotionEtc.
Changes to the model sadly don't affect the animation. Luckily, you can take the scaling from each bone and only have to apply it to the first frame of each animation because it will change it on every frame for you.

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
:(
Well, Might as well wait for the model importer, which is hopefully coming out soon.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
I tried, and i got those stupid stuck polygons. Same if you try to delete marth's cape... it's just something that i don't know how to remove yet
sorry for teh double post ^^;
Ah, it's cool. Yeah, I know that problem... :/ I will go ahead and ask Jack if he knows how.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Well, here is a final destination for you guys. Sorry, no screenshots, but i KNOW you guys will enjoy it ;D
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=923825a38d1cc4fa931c7453395df0252f08fbefc9fd8ae092595bc19e6628dc
Lol the wait to see your responses is killing me XD
Aww, that looks kinda cute cuckoos :3

BEHOLDIFICATE!

I, the Transporter of textures have brought alternate versions of waffles' Realm of Falcon.

The Realm of Blood Falcon
http://www.mediafire.com/?izzjeugkzom

The Realm of Super Falcon
http://www.mediafire.com/?d02zthykynm

Enjoy :3
Bumping these 3 for the sake of not being forgotten XD

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Bumping for the sake of someone explaining to me how to use a different background with Stage Builder stages :l. Please help D:.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
just playing around on brawlbox and I found an idea :3

possible paper mario?
I tested on brawl and it was excellent (expect the texture but I haven't do anything about it)
This man is on to something. Quick, download a paper mario texture and try it out!

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
...Really? Paper Mario? I mean, that's cool and all, but is Paper Mario really THAT popular? I have nothing against having him as a model hack, but...it's just shocking to me to see how many people like him so much.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
You can edit the text in the training mode menu. Go to system2 in the IS0 and download the training mode file. Open it with BBox and edit the text in the Misc data.

PND

Smash Champion
just playing around on brawlbox and I found an idea :3
possible paper mario?
I tested on brawl and it was excellent (expect the texture but I haven't do anything about it)
I actually started doing the same thing yesterday, haha, great minds must think alike. I never did anything with it, just started reducing that Zscale then went back to Waluigi. :laugh: Just pop on a cel shaded looking texture and that'll be a sweet Paper Mario

I fully support that and will help you with anything I can (if desired). I only request that he has a hammer move.

Kryal

Smash Ace
Quick update for everyone. The last few weeks have been a little busy for me, so I wasn't able to get as much done as I had hoped. I have been making good progress though, so here's what's coming up:

Brstm encoder works great, just need the import dialog.
Audio playback is back!
Various CHR fixes.

Soon:
Brsar builder is halfway done.
Median cut quantizer for textures, based on the one from Gimp.
Dabbling with action scripts...

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
Quick update for everyone. The last few weeks have been a little busy for me, so I wasn't able to get as much done as I had hoped. I have been making good progress though, so here's what's coming up:

Brstm encoder works great, just need the import dialog.
Audio playback is back!
Various CHR fixes.

Soon:
Brsar builder is halfway done.
Median cut quantizer for textures, based on the one from Gimp.
Dabbling with action scripts...
Would you mind explaining that?
I dont want to give any false hype, but is it for custom models?

Captain Kwark

Smash Apprentice
Is it possible to scale down the models without using the Partial Size Modifier code? I tried it by scaling down Bone: TopN, but it didn't work except that the model is off the ground.

Untouch

Smash Master
Is it possible to scale down the models without using the Partial Size Modifier code? I tried it by scaling down Bone: TopN, but it didn't work except that the model is off the ground.
Using smash attacks, the attribute under weight is the size.

Top Bottom