• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

fortwaffles

Smash Ace
Wait, you're that spriter Random Talking Bush? Cool, I've seen a lot of your stuff.

On a more related topic, how'd you pull off those mustaches? The same method as Roy's hair?
yeah, except jigz is using the hat model. not a .pac

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I think 90% of the time my name is typed out it is misspelled :p

Those Robotnik 'staches are awesome.
Probably because Eldrian sounds a thousands times more ****** than Eldiran. XD

Hmm...Someone needs to put those Eggman staches on the Robotnik textures for Wario.

First person who does it gets a promotion. ¦3

mariorocks64

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone want to help me with my problem with my Toad project? I'll Pm the character to anyone who can fix the problem. I'll also give credit. He always stays in one place when he tries to move on the ground unless he's dashing.

Piks

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of names, Pik means something in Dutch that's offended people before
It's actually a complete accident, FYI

But back on topic

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
Hey anyone got a Eggman Texture? Like, a good one? I like the one on Power Nation, yet theres no download. Why, you dont ask? Im planning on Vertex editing his Stache~ to make it look more Eggman Etique.

MaRRoK

Smash Journeyman
halow everybody!
im making my least favorite ******* teachers into brawl so I can beat the living **** out of them. :D
the funny thing is: im 100% serious.

i have 2 questions about this tho:
1. one of them has a beard. im really not sure how to make it. i dont know a thing about vertex editing, so im really at a loss. i need some ideas on how to do this (no, i cant use a seperate .mdl0 as the beard because i want to replace the model with the sandbag)

2. im importing the model itself from warioware: smooth moves (or using waligi if i get fed up from sucking at hacking). would it act the same as any other model? if i replace the model and rename the bones, would it behave the same as the sandbag?*

* you know what i mean. flail and flop and die and whatnot.

when i finish ill have templates so you can retexture and kick the living **** out of ur least favorite ppl too! :D

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
HOPPIP! Hoppip is one of my favorite pokemon! You MUST put it for download when it's ready!

mario6420072

Smash Cadet
Who wants Blaziken to be in Brawl?
Now that time has come...

Here is the download link, but I have done only a few (very few) animations so far, in fact, it doesn't have really WalkMiddle, WalkSlow or WalkFast animations so it can't move unless you jump. Sorry, I couldn't make better animations:

DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zw1zgmdxxdq

Note: If you have NTSC Brawl probably you won't hear sound effects if you use the FitZakoBoy.pac file because I'm PAL.

mariorocks64

Smash Journeyman
The abuse will end! >:( Head or no head, THE ABUSE WILL END!!!!!!
Coming to a brawl+ near you. Toad is on the go. And he's black! BACK IN BLACK!

I need help with his ground movement.
Whenever he walks or runs, he gets stuck in the ground. The only way for him to move on the ground is by dashing.

The next picture is a glitch I will not try to fix.

This could be

A. MEATSHIELD!
B. eating her
C. lovin
D. carrying her like in SMB2

Fen__

Smash Ace
It's good to see some character progress posts, but to the person doing Toad: I hope you're joking about not intending to fix that glitch. What exactly causes it?

mariorocks64

Smash Journeyman
It's good to see some character progress posts, but to the person doing Toad: I hope you're joking about not intending to fix that glitch. What exactly causes it?
The cause is a down throw. afterwards, he can carry the opponent freely. more freely then DK. When you try to do a sacrifice KO, the one you carry doesn't die. the sacrifice KO is the worst option due to Toad's bad recovery. I wanted this to be a down B move.

Fen__

Smash Ace
If they don't die, what happens? Do they get placed back at the spot where they were grabbed once you die or something?

Eldiran

Smash Lord
The cause is a down throw. afterwards, he can carry the opponent freely. more freely then DK. When you try to do a sacrifice KO, the one you carry doesn't die. the sacrifice KO is the worst option due to Toad's bad recovery. I wanted this to be a down B move.
That's what happens when a throw lacks a Throw Attack Collision. It's a common glitch. ...You shouldn't make it part of the character's moveset, especially since it doesn't really fit Toad... but more so because it can be used to stall until the end of the match.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
The abuse will end! >:( Head or no head, THE ABUSE WILL END!!!!!!
Coming to a brawl+ near you. Toad is on the go. And he's black! BACK IN BLACK!

I need help with his ground movement.
Whenever he walks or runs, he gets stuck in the ground. The only way for him to move on the ground is by dashing.

The next picture is a glitch I will not try to fix.
This could be

A. MEATSHIELD!
B. eating her
C. lovin
D. carrying her like in SMB2
you need to change his "Yrot" :/ look on his and the character you replaced with and look after the other characters bone and which place his Yrot bone are :/

I am bad on explaining ;_;

mariorocks64

Smash Journeyman
you need to change his "Yrot" :/ look on his and the character you replaced with and look after the other characters bone and which place his Yrot bone are :/

I am bad on explaining ;_;
Will this fix the running glitch? if it does, I'll add a throw attack collision to Toad.

mariorocks64

Smash Journeyman
I did it on my hoppip so I think it will so :/
but if the bone you need to move are like "toads hand" I believe you need do add an dummy bone what will be the new Yrot :dizzy:

EDIT: thanks everybody for supporting hoppip :3
Is it YRot or YRotN?

I renamed the hips to YRotN, but I still get the same problem.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Is it YRot or YRotN?

I renamed the hips to YRotN, but I still get the same problem.
I'm not exactly sure what you're attempting, but renaming a bone doesn't do anything except change what an animation animates. (It won't fix any glitches unless the animation itself is the problem.)

Revven

FrankerZ
You have to check off the "momentum" in the animation flags in PSA... along with (if you haven't done so already) renaming the bone related to running...

Kebiinu

Smash Rookie
I believe this is my first post on the forums (however I've been lurking for a few years) and I really just want to say that I am truly amazed at that Hoppip. It looks professional and it's also the first time I've seen an actual model work so fluidly, I believe Hoppips model was through Brawl correct? Good job.

I'm currently working through Brawlbox and plan on showing my own work hopefully sometime in the near future.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
i thought we werent aloud to post model swapped characters until we were completely done

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
just with modles from other games, i thought we are only aloud to released completed ones. Unless I am mistaken

Top Bottom