• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Bunch of freaking zombies...where's the activity? HYPE!

There will be a weekly this week at Netchamp! To get there, head to Guy-Concordia metro (Green Line). Exit outside - there are 2 exits. If you exit on McKay (next to all this construction on your right), turn left and walk up to the first street St Catherine's. Cross St Catherine's and turn right, and keep walking until you reach Netchamp on the left side (may be hard to notice). If you exit on De Maisonneuve, St. Catherine's is parallel to the street you just entered, so proceed forward until you hit St. Catherine's, then follow directions above.

Weekly begins at 5 pm and ends at midnight.

zaf

Smash Lord
I'll be there with my toon.

Elef, can you bring your sd card?
Joel, should I bring tv's? Or are there enough to supply us?

Parking ****ing sucks downtown, i need to find a good spot zz

reggie, ill bring my ak47 ;)

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there with my toon.

Elef, can you bring your sd card?
Joel, should I bring tv's? Or are there enough to supply us?

Parking ****ing sucks downtown, i need to find a good spot zz

reggie, ill bring my ak47 ;)
I'll bring my wii w/ everything, that includes my yoshi.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
So...I realized we didn't exactly do some special reservation or anything for tomorrow. But I guess we're pretty much guaranteed at least the consoleless TVs.

David Sirlin MIGHT be there tomorrow, so that might attract a lot more SF people. He's a pro SF2 player, directed SSF2THDR, and made that "play to win" book. You can play SSF2THDR and curse Sirlin directly every time something stupid happens!

Agora

Smash Journeyman
So...I realized we didn't exactly do some special reservation or anything for tomorrow. But I guess we're pretty much guaranteed at least the consoleless TVs.

David Sirlin MIGHT be there tomorrow, so that might attract a lot more SF people. He's a pro SF2 player, directed SSF2THDR, and made that "play to win" book. You can play SSF2THDR and curse Sirlin directly every time something stupid happens!
Holy ****, that's pretty epic right there D:

everyone better ****ing be there.

sfiv, brawl+, melee.
Yyyyeah, why is that a reason for me to show up, again?

BB guys: Let me know if you see some Blazblue action tonight!

kr3wman

Smash Master

loooooooooool sirlin.

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
He doesn't need to play it to write a guide by simply applying his powerful mind to it. He can even slow time.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
IMPORTANT: NetChamp Battle Arena (NBCA) is closed today for some small renovations. Postponed to 7:00PM cause Sirlin is there, lol.

NVM, only postponed because of Sirlin.

kr3wman

Smash Master
we should go and see anyway. SF is Tuesday and friday, so we should have setups anyway.

zaf

Smash Lord
****, i guess ill be there for 7 then. It does mean less parking time which is beneficial :p

someone should tell blackbird to come tonight, fil do it.

Top Bottom