• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
Bowser:

Shell’s Physics change (Bowser is harder to combo, but functions the same) Yes !

upB Weak hit upB does 9 damage from 5 with same KB WTF ! 11+9 = 20% for each time I do UpB Oos !!!

aerial upB 365 angle on all hits Doesnt know what it changes

Side B was given more growth KB Yeah bowser will kill earlier :D

I just love this game now !!!

Jer

Smash Ace
Even though i don't play melee that much i'd be down for a 2 dollar tourney.

Me and Zaf are gunna be playing tonight and i'll tell you how Jiggz does now, are there any characters anyone wants me to check?

zaf

Smash Lord
It sucks not having enough set ups, because then people are reduced to waiting around or always playing doubles. I can bring a tv for the next weekly at net champ, but will it be used?

cF=)

Smash Lord
Who's coming this wednesday and where will the event take place? If it's at the Guy-Concordia metro station, I plan on bringing a buddy from university who's still a virgin (yummy!) when it comes to competitive smash. And don't worry, he plays melee.

aerial upB 365 angle on all hits
If I remember correctly from my high school math class, a circle either has 360 degrees, 400 grad or 2pi rad. What the heck does 365 means?

DB-56

Smash Rookie
It sucks not having enough set ups, because then people are reduced to waiting around or always playing doubles. I can bring a tv for the next weekly at net champ, but will it be used?
I'm pretty sure any TV would be used!

We can bring up to 4 cubes / games . so ya. thats for are group.

mongmong

Smash Cadet
Hey all its me Jin aka mongmong

For this Wednesday we currently have 2 wii console only as we are struggling to prepare for our tournament on the 28th of November (this Saturday) for street fighter so we didn't quite have the time to get more consoles or setups to accommodate you guys.

This being said we have a 32" tv, 1 heads up station, 2 hdtv (27inch and 32inch) and a small tv 15inch. so in total that is 5 setups with 2 wii consoles. if you wish to bring your tv and wii/gc that is fine with us.

Once again I am sorry we are not able to get more setups and games but we are working on accommodating to the SSB community as soon as we are done with the tournament.

As token of appreciation we would like to only charge 3$/hour per station (not per person) for this Wednesday coming up instead of the regular 4$/hour per station.

you can also visit our website for more information regarding NCBA (soon to post SSB related news and info)

http://www.ncbattlearena.com

Thank you for your patience and understanding

zaf

Smash Lord
There are going to be 5 tvs. If i bring one more tv, that means 3 for brawl+ (potentially vbrawl too i guess, but who wants to play that?), and 3 for melee. This seems like an even split. I will also bring my wii.
If i can, i wouldnt mind asking my bro to lend me his laptop and ill dl tio for ranbats. If i have a laptop, we can possibly record some stuff too and actually post it online, under the youtube mtl account. If we are going to be this active and have these ranbats, we should post vids as well.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
So ranbat is the new hip lingo these days? O.o

I'm coming although I'm not sure if I'll stay until the end. If anyone wants to do anything between...like 2-2:30 pm until the time for the weekly let me know lol.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I'll bring my laptop with tio for the... ranbats...

I might bring my recording stuff too if I feel like it.

I could bring a wii with stomp 'em in the nuts too. Jin didn't really specify whether his wiis are soft modded yet, and if they're not they are near useless to us, so we might need more wiis.

mongmong

Smash Cadet
I'll bring my laptop with tio for the... ranbats...

I might bring my recording stuff too if I feel like it.

I could bring a wii with stomp 'em in the nuts too. Jin didn't really specify whether his wiis are soft modded yet, and if they're not they are near useless to us, so we might need more wiis.
my wii's are not soft modded unfortunately

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
chet posting
melee ranbat tomorrow if it can happen. bring your family.
for the ****.

melee ranbats because i know there will be participation, mostly because of the new people

ian oublie pas ma manette

if people are willing to have ranbats for b+ or vbrawl, I'm sure it could happen, as long as we have a good enough turn out for these events.

so i was thinking that we could have a certain amount of money for participation, and having a portion saved up for mtl final weeklies tournament. it would be chill, but i wonder if there are negative sides to that. if anything, people getting points like top 16 could move on a to a final bracket with the money saved up from the previous tournaments? anyone has a better idea?

vrud

Smash Apprentice
This is going down tomorrow at what time ? Oo and its at 1822 Rue Sainte-Catherine Ouest? How much does it cost per person ?

Top Bottom