• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Reskins: Custom Alt Colors (No burning needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
-someone oughta make a ridley out of charizard.

i can't help but hope that this is going to evolve. soon we'll hack the character models, make our own, and start putting custom characters in brawl. that should be the direction this whole hacking scheme moves in. because seriously, custom characters is the ultimate hack.

Shiekah

Smash Cadet
How can I get these custom colors onto my wii? I dont want to make my own textures (I read the guide for it and it looks like its quite a bit of work) but how can I get the ones that other people have already made onto my wii? I really want Phazon Samus :)

Venoxxis.

Smash Cadet
-someone oughta make a ridley out of charizard.

i can't help but hope that this is going to evolve. soon we'll hack the character models, make our own, and start putting custom characters in brawl. that should be the direction this whole hacking scheme moves in. because seriously, custom characters is the ultimate hack.

w000t :psycho:

That could make me finally love brawl :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Ridley for Brawl ! :p

PizzaBoy

Smash Cadet
I am currently working on a way to load these textures using Ocarina and snapshot files. My plan is to store the texture in the snapshot file and copy it over. I have been able to load raw data from the snapshot files as well as upload a custom texture through wiird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7fZZiQcnPM

melito

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Melito37
im angry cuz iv been trying to get my textures to work but i cant. and i dont know wat im doing wrong...
everytime i choose a stage it freezez

im working on a toon link texture making it into oni link..
take a look
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3769/onitoonas5.jpg

i wanna know..when ur edditing in a hex edditor. to add the new tpl files to the fittoonlink00.pac do u have to add even the original tpls .(unedited ones) ..

and if someone who has done this is willing to help PLZ help..... i can send u everything u need (iso,tpl,pac)

all im having problems with is i think the hex edditior..

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
Someone needs to make a texture for the yellow alloy/zakochild who looks like the Animal Crossing Villager so that they have the AC villager texture.
That would be really cool and amazing if anyone could do it.

.Marik

is a social misfit
This is awesome stuff. I want to be able to use these costumes! :yoshi:

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
I am currently working on a way to load these textures using Ocarina and snapshot files. My plan is to store the texture in the snapshot file and copy it over. I have been able to load raw data from the snapshot files as well as upload a custom texture through wiird.

U R AWESOME

props, and good luck.

TK Wolf

Smash Ace

Woa, dude! You should get in touch with the team Syntax Error, at ghosteo.net. You guys soooo need to work together on this. :D

•Col•

Smash Champion
YET! You know that I am in my own custom costume team and I was a Roy mainer,so I WILL end up doing a Roy costume.
Yay... :D Now just make sure it's available for download whenever it's possible to upload textures through the SD card, k? xP

EDIT: Oh, and also, may I ask which character is getting the Roy alt.? o-o Ike or Marth?

loserkidsblink182

Smash Rookie
Any pre-photoshopped .pac files up to download anywhere?

I just got my D2Pro9 installed on my Wii. I know how to extract everything from Brawl and how to pack it back together.. but photoshop is not my forte. D:

In any case, I still want to try these out. Anyone willing to share their .pac files?

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
Any pre-photoshopped .pac files up to download anywhere?

I just got my D2Pro9 installed on my Wii. I know how to extract everything from Brawl and how to pack it back together.. but photoshop is not my forte. D:

In any case, I still want to try these out. Anyone willing to share their .pac files?
I have 2 pcs files for the lucario and peach shown in the first post. You can make use of those, right?

loserkidsblink182

Smash Rookie
They can remove her canon with transparency but not replace it with another arm. They can't change models.
Hypothetically, couldn't they make some of the bulk of it transparent, and texture the other bit to look like an arm?

Just a thought.. I don't have much experience on the matter.

DarkHunter2

Smash Rookie
Well they could always do another of samus's suits. I say Light suit most though. Light suit would PWN

Pharrox

Smash Journeyman
I had a request to reupload some of the original textures, so I put a pack in the first post with all the character's default colors.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Pharrox, is there any chance you can get those as .bin files, so we can edit them and read them with Ocarina?

Akiak

Smash Ace
Is it possible that i edit the texture files with Photoshop and send em back? And then you post it on the Syntax Error site after using it on Brawl?
Because you see, I have a Mac so can I only do the editing part and then send it?

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
Can someone point to a site/upload:

ntcompress.exe
TPLx
TexConv.exe

I've been googling them for a while and the sites that have any relevance to them either don't give me a download option or the site is down :\. It'll be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom