• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+ Official Codeset Gold Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
That code only works for the gamecube controller, and it has unintended effects on other controllers.

DotheDiddyMonkeyDance

Smash Apprentice
Any idea on when the new update is gonna be? it's been about 3 weeks since the 7.0.2 was released. I understand that things take time to fix and minor glitches and errors have to be dealt with. please no smartass reply just a TBA or ETA would be nice.

Dai Tian

Smash Journeyman
After the hilarity that ensued after the last release, I'd be against receiving any kind of date right now so that the Gold release can be as close to perfect as possible. Unless it were something to the effect of: We're releasing it on this day at this hour, minute and second, and I know that because it's already done and sitting on my comp just waiting to be posted/uploaded.

iLink

Smash Champion
Honestly I just want a fix for the bug that doesn't allow you to use your second jump. It has been happening very frequently lately.

How has such a hindering bug like this not been patched? : (

Revven

FrankerZ
Honestly I just want a fix for the bug that doesn't allow you to use your second jump. It has been happening very frequently lately.

How has such a hindering bug like this not been patched? : (
There is already a fix, Yeroc posted it ages ago (in this very thread) you could add it to the text easily.

Izaniki

Smash Apprentice
In either the text or gct (if you have a hex editor) search for 80585FF8 and change it to 80585EF8. I'd put this in the OP and mark it but I can't edit it.
Ohh, I was under the impression that was the fix to the tumble thing. At least, that's what I remember reading it as...

Thanks for reposting it though! <3 <3

EDIT:
That's in the ADT code btw, in case anyone was like me and didn't realize that :p

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Ok so if I play Sheik for a while, she'll eventually glitch up into a bunch of stretched textures all over the screen, the gameplay slows down and if I don't manually exit the match soon my wii freezes, anyone else getting this with Brawl+?

It's been bugging me because I wanted to try getting good with Sheik.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Easiest thing to do is clean out your SD card and install B+ again from scratch using the updater on PC. If it still happens do it manually. If the problem persists, let us know again. :V

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
If you're talking about something different than the ADT fix bug, then it could be a new issue that I was unaware of. I knew that the tumble animation wasn't being cued, and I was under the impression that that was what was causing the double jump issues. Could concisely describe this double jump glitch, so I can try to backtrace it?

DotheDiddyMonkeyDance

Smash Apprentice
Basically from what I have noticed is that it only happens at a certain point on the stage which is near the very tip of the ledge. It only happens when you run or dash towards the ledge either left or right side. This happens on platforms as well.

hate to sound like I'm repeating my self but say you pick any character you start doing a combo and get him off the ledge like lets say captain falcon vs DK you would intially run get to the ledge jump to attack wether its a Knee or flip kick normally you would use your first jump and then have your ripple aka secondary jump when off the ledge or aka the return jump or whatever you wanna call it. However when you get to a certian point on the stage and I mean on the stage it will force your secondary jump when you want to use your first jump.

Wish I had a video it would be a lot easier to explain.

angelbless

Smash Apprentice
In either the text or gct (if you have a hex editor) search for 80585FF8 and change it to 80585EF8. I'd put this in the OP and mark it but I can't edit it.
OK I missed that :(

Any chances we could get all the "fixes" that were made.. in th OP thread? :)

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
I'll have to wait until tomorrow to try it out but I'll re-download the .pac file and see if that works and give an update

Someguy32

Smash Rookie
Have a quick question, I've been trying to add extra codes in the 7.0 txt file(Alternate CSS music code) it works fine however, for some reason the replays from 7.02 I just recently saved, desync and so does wifi matches. I'm pretty sure I've checked all the codes in codemanager as I have checked a few times. So my question is, am I suppose to check every box in code manager? Or was there codes I'm suppose to leave unchecked? Because the codes I've added shouldnt affect the gameplay in any way. But yet it desyncs in matches.

Machiavelli.CF

Ivy of the West
NNID
Machiavelli.CF
3DS FC
3222-5675-4966
Have a quick question, I've been trying to add extra codes in the 7.0 txt file(Alternate CSS music code) it works fine however, for some reason the replays from 7.02 I just recently saved, desync and so does wifi matches. I'm pretty sure I've checked all the codes in codemanager as I have checked a few times. So my question is, am I suppose to check every box in code manager? Or was there codes I'm suppose to leave unchecked? Because the codes I've added shouldnt affect the gameplay in any way. But yet it desyncs in matches.
replay's versions have to match the version you have installed

switch to 702 to view 702, switch to 7.0 to view 7.0 replays ect

Someguy32

Smash Rookie
replay's versions have to match the version you have installed

switch to 702 to view 702, switch to 7.0 to view 7.0 replays ect
The replay was 7.02 though for some reason it desyncs when theres any codes. I have the 7.0 codeset text file, not sure if theres a 7.02 codeset txt. As I thought only the pacs were updated.

DotheDiddyMonkeyDance

Smash Apprentice
Yeroc in this video of someone else playing I noticed it happening at 00:41 and 2:54~2:56 the double jump thing happens to the person playing ganon. Btw thier buffer has nothing to do with it due to it happens to my friends and I who play at a 10 buffer. This is the best and closest thing I was trying to mention earlier the video is an example of times of when/where it happens.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pkmnjunky7#p/a/u/0/xN6yLd8dnJ8

Revven

FrankerZ
He didn't even grab the ledge before he DJ'd in the second example... =\

Honestly, it looks to me he intentionally DJ'd the second time, some times people misclick the jump button a second time (I know I have a few times before in a match and then I'd get hit and wonder where my second jump went). You seem to be the only person with this "problem". =\

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
yeah I see no problem either :/

I play alot here home, and that never ever happened to me honestly

so the tumble thingy is out of the way, now, nothing to worry ^^

DotheDiddyMonkeyDance

Smash Apprentice
He was on the ground and it used his double jump in the 2:54~2:56 he was no where near off the stage and it considered his first jump for his second. When your on the ground and jump it should use your first one not the second.

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
He was on the ground and it used his double jump in the 2:54~2:56 he was no where near off the stage and it considered his first jump for his second. When your on the ground and jump it should use your first one not the second.
Below Quote.

yeah, he just double-tapped jump...happens to me all the time
This.

This happens to me alot too, and sometimes I do it on porpouse

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
Ok, did I just TRIP? At random? That's reeeally weird. I was using DK, I saved the replay to confirm it, now all thats left is to make it happen again.

goombapatrol054

Smash Cadet
not quite sure if you take suggestions/requests in here, so don't shoot me please :)

it's always bugged me that pressing the L/R buttons without completely clicking them in place doesn't enable the shield.

i stumbled across (in the project M thread) 'Light Shoulder Press Detection New code made by Dantarion that registers soft shoulder button presses.'

if you guys are planning on adding anything like that, i think it'd be a nice feature.

@sharpshooter i didn't think it was possible in +, besides diddy's bananas of course. that's something i'd have to see for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom