• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Music Swap - Version 2 is OUT (Updated June 8)

TheJerm

Smash Champion
When I try to put certain songs on, they are not showing up in my music. For instance, only 2 of the 3 songs I put for pokemon stadium show up in my music. And on smashville, only 1 of the 2 songs I put show up. But for smashville, the other songs that are there normally still show up. I dont know whats wrong with it D:

Recoil

Smash Journeyman
When I try to put certain songs on, they are not showing up in my music. For instance, only 2 of the 3 songs I put for pokemon stadium show up in my music. And on smashville, only 1 of the 2 songs I put show up. But for smashville, the other songs that are there normally still show up. I dont know whats wrong with it D:
Did you unlock them yet? They won't show up until you unlock them first.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Are team galactic battle and bramble blast songs you have to unlock? I also have the all CD's unlocked code in, so shouldnt that give me all the songs?

Dantarion

Smash Champion
You can't load songs from SD.
And to the guy above, and to anyone else.

IF YOU USE THE UNLOCK ALL CHALLENGE DATA CODE, IT DOESNT ACTUALLY REWARD YOU THE THINGS YOU DIDNT UNLOCK!

PwnerBren7

Smash Journeyman
You can't load songs from SD.
And to the guy above, and to anyone else.

IF YOU USE THE UNLOCK ALL CHALLENGE DATA CODE, IT DOESNT ACTUALLY REWARD YOU THE THINGS YOU DIDNT UNLOCK!
Then how can you unlock the things after using that code? And I tried doing what is needed to unlock the song and nada so HELP PLZ!!! D:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
going through this and having fun, but wondering what the subspace song "Final Battle" (the song played when fighting Tabuu) is named as? There's a few with japanese names, is it one of those?

Blah, nevermind, just spent a bunch of time working on these only to forget that there isn't a PAL version yet v.v

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Blah, nevermind, just spent a bunch of time working on these only to forget that there isn't a PAL version yet v.v
Yeah sorry. I still can't seem to find PAL Codes for these. I myself don't know how to find them. I'm sure someone else online has them.

Haunted

Smash Cadet
The songs that I have selected do not show up in "My Music". I opened up the Music Swap program, selected the songs of my choice for certain levels, and saved the file into a text. Then, along with the new song codes, I added an Infninite Replay code, then made the file into a .gct, then a .bin.

Now, when I try to load the .bin, all the other codes work, such as textures and infinite replay, but the songs are still the same. What am I doing wrong?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so this program makes it so once the codes are loaded once, you dont have to load through ocarina again.

is it possible for any other code to be like that? like infinite replay, no time limit on masterpieces, etc? do it once and its on there for good?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
It's not really possible to have other codes load up once and stay. The reason it works for the music swap is because these codes modify your brawl save file and permanently change the "My Music" there.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Guys, since you need all of the songs for this to work as well as it can, get the EX brawl thing which has a 100% save file. No hassle with having to go get CDs and ****. TY for this program zac, it helped so much.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Why is it when I try to open a file on the Music Swap it says 0 codes loaded? :\ It works when you try the original reset songs though.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Why is it when I try to open a file on the Music Swap it says 0 codes loaded? :\ It works when you try the original reset songs though.
It does that so if you want to add to songs you already had you could open the text files so you didn't have to start all the way over or remember the slots your songs were already in.

Nintendo Maniac 64

Smash Apprentice
* When loading the Original Song Codes, there is no song for Menu #4 (I can't find the hex code for SSBB)
This is somewhat untrue. If you select the song Menu 1 (either one, it's listed twice) you actually get the Brawl intro song ("Super Smash Bros. Brawl Main Theme").

What is missing is the actual Menu 1 hex code, which I actually figured out.
Code:
14000739 000026FA
Since the intro song is 14000738 000026F9 and Menu 2 is 14000740 000026FB, I figured Menu 1 would be the hex value between the two (AKA ending in 39 and A).

And if anyone cares, VS. Petey Piranha is "Boss Battle" and VS. Tabuu is "Boss Battle 2" (not sure what "Boss Battle 1" is nor where it's played - it's just another remix of the main Brawl theme).

Dai Tian

Smash Journeyman
Awesome sauce. Gonna try this out later today and see how it works.

Quick question though, just to make sure I've got it all straight: So if you move music around it messes with the save file and you don't have to load the modified music through gecko anymore. If I then restore the original music settings with the program does that mess with the save file as well? Meaning if I set the original music back I don't have to load -that- set of codes through gecko after the first time either?

GuruKid

Smash Ace
i think im gonna do this but ive never hacked my wii before... what are the chances of it getting screwed up?
As long as you have the HBC, it's pretty much impossible to screw this up; the program literally hands you the coding; all you have to do is put it in the right folder in your SD card, load it up just once... and BAM... you're done!

If you don't have HBC yet, just ask around the B+ chat for help: http://www.gamesurge.net/chat/BrawlPlus

GuruKid

Smash Ace
As long as you haven't updated to the newest version (I believe it's 4.0), you have nothing to worry about.

If so, you're outta luck... well for now, anyway.

quinn95

Smash Journeyman
If I do this and then change it back to the original songs will it still screw up Wi-Fi?

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Someone should make a code for these to work online but only you could hear them if it wouldn't work out so well with both you and the opponent hearing your music. It gets annoying having to change back and the music modifier can only hold so many songs in it. >.>

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Someone should make a code for these to work online but only you could hear them if it wouldn't work out so well with both you and the opponent hearing your music. It gets annoying having to change back and the music modifier can only hold so many songs in it. >.>
I don't think it's possible to have a specific code to load music that won't affect online play. It just doesn't make sense if you think about how the code works to switch around the music.

Anyway, version 2.0 will fix the problem of how many songs each code file can hold. I fixed it so that ONE code file can change ALL music on ALL stages. You'll never be limited again.

Also, I'll be showing you guys an easier way to load up different code files. You can put them all on your SD card at once, then pick and choose which music swap codes to lode right from your Wii. You'll be able to have, for example, one code set for Sonic music on all stages, one code set for Zelda music on all stages, and one code set to reset back to original music for all stages. This will ease the pain of playing online.

Top Bottom