• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Is Serious Business 2, Featuring Blazblue! - October 16 & 17 - Montreal, Quebec

swordgard

Smash Hero
Misinterpret more! I said we've played a year and a half on the stage, and a couple extra games at a weekend smashfest will not change anyone's opinion.
What if it does?
As far as i know, its not because you play alot on the stage that you know every trick on it.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
I still don't see the problem of Green greens and if it gets banned ill be sad D:

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Yo-Yo Glitch in Brawl has to do with the yo-yo getting hit and some other factor I'm not sure of, and it's much less useful. In Brawl, The yo-yo follows you around hitting everything it hasn't hit already with the uSmash hitbox.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Ok guys, were missing one PS3 system for blazblue(im thinking 2 setups is going to be enough), we can probably find the game even if you can only bring the system. If anyone can bring his it would be really helpful.

Calm101

Smash Rookie
I Can get a PS3(Maybe 2) plus a copy of the Game and possibly an extra TV if i am driving there with friends, but i'd also like to know what time the BB tourney would be held at <_< lol

swordgard

Smash Hero
I Can get a PS3(Maybe 2) plus a copy of the Game and possibly an extra TV if i am driving there with friends, but i'd also like to know what time the BB tourney would be held at <_< lol
Registration would probably be from 2 to 3 pm 2nd day. Would start at 3

Calm101

Smash Rookie
Yeah i can manage that do you need any extra tvs or will it be okay with what you have?

swordgard

Smash Hero
Yeah i can manage that do you need any extra tvs or will it be okay with what you have?
If possible bring extra tvs, the more tvs, the faster the event can be ran, which means we might be able to do pools and do crew battles.

swordgard

Smash Hero
BTW, just want to point out theres going to be wifi and wel be streaming, so advertise that stream!!!

Il do the page for it tommorow.

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
BTW, just want to point out theres going to be wifi and wel be streaming, so advertise that stream!!!

Il do the page for it tommorow.

Quote unrelated, except that you're procrastinating again.

I'm thinking or holding Brawl+ singles, but replacing doubles with non-stacked crews, seeing as most of the community agrees that doubles are still somewhat ********. Your opinions will pretty much decide what will hapen.

Discuss.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
i disagree, me and joel proved by winning most of our matches that there can be some consistency to brawl + doubles.

(or that spacies are just too **** in the hands of prozzzz)

swordgard

Smash Hero

Quote unrelated, except that you're procrastinating again.

I'm thinking or holding Brawl+ singles, but replacing doubles with non-stacked crews, seeing as most of the community agrees that doubles are still somewhat ********. Your opinions will pretty much decide what will hapen.

Discuss.
Im procrastinating so i can actually study, something i havent done in a while due to everything ive been doing lately >.< !

Also, i dont know for you but doubles dont seem that ******** if you know how to not kill your partner.

EDIT: Page for the stream is up on OP. Advertise whenever you can. Only 1 week and 1 day left. HYPE!

Tin Man

Smash Hero
1. Opponents choose their characters for the first match *
2. Opponents start the stage striking procedure
3. Each player may announce two stages to be banned for counterpicks of the set
4. The first game is played, using the stage chosen during step 2
5. The loser of the previous match announces the next match's stage from either the Starter Stage List or the Counter Stage List
6. The winner of the previous match chooses their character
7. The loser of the previous match chooses their character
8. Repeat steps 5-7 for all proceeding matches
*Double blind character selection may be called for the first match
Just confirming, do each player get to ban 2 stages, or does each player ban 1 stage which results in 2 stages being banned in total????

swordgard

Smash Hero
Just confirming, do each player get to ban 2 stages, or does each player ban 1 stage which results in 2 stages being banned in total????
1 per person, my bad, going to edit rules.

EDIT: We really are getting a big attendance O.o

buenob

Smash Lord
I don't see blazblue on the schedule, also I can't make it there for friday...

swordgard

Smash Hero
Kingkong, were gonna needa team name for brawl. Also, if your up for teaming with me in brawl +.

swordgard

Smash Hero
There will be 4 taping TVs, i want every wii to have wii replay hack if possible, posting venue rules as soon as my class finishes.

Calm101

Smash Rookie
K so for the Blazblue tourney I've confirmed that i can bring 2 consoles and 2 games just to confirm in advance.

Top Bottom