• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Hacking Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
I have a question on teh recent Wi-Fi bans. Will you get banned for using any hacks or just harmful one such as the Wi-Fi character mod?
I've been hacking this whole time (music mod, stage mod, and multiplayer) and haven't been banned. It seems safe so far. There are rumors people playing Brawl+ on With Friends were banned though.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I've been hacking this whole time (music mod, stage mod, and multiplayer) and haven't been banned. It seems safe so far. There are rumors people playing Brawl+ on With Friends were banned though.
Where did you hear that?

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
Enjoying the Brawl+, but having 2 issues

The first is that whenever Luigi's Mansion is loaded, the game will stay on the stage loading screen forever. I'm using a music swap hack, but non-swapped on Luigi's Mansion.

The other is after a match finishes, the screen goes back and a noise goes off on the TV, signaling the game froze.

thanks the for the help.

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
Is there a way for your characters to be able to fly indefinitely w/o using the super codes that adjust other things?

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
How do i get codes to work
I have Homebrew
SD Card / Reader

and no knowledge on how to work any of it

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
P1 WiFi Character Modifier [hetoan2]
42000000 90000000
00FDCCF7 000000xx
E0000000 80008000

P2 WiFi Character Modifier [hetoan2]
42000000 90000000
00FDCD01 000000xx
E0000000 80008000

P3 WiFi Character Modifier [hetoan2]
42000000 90000000
00FDCD0B 000000xx
E0000000 80008000

P4 WiFi Character Modifier [hetoan2]
42000000 90000000
00FDCD15 000000xx
E0000000 80008000

awwwww yeah

Yoshi52

Smash Cadet
Ignoring that certain post up there, I'm asking help on the "Replace Taunts with Victory Animation" code. If I do a Victory Animation at all during a match, the game freezes when the match ends and goes to the Results Screen. So, how can l do this in Vs. Mode without the Results Screen freezing? I can do it fine in Training, but I can't take Snapshots in that.

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
42000000 90000000
00FDCCF7 000000xx
E0000000 80008000

42000000 90000000
00FDCD01 000000xx
E0000000 80008000

42000000 90000000
00FDCD0B 000000xx
E0000000 80008000

42000000 90000000
00FDCD15 000000xx
E0000000 80008000

awwwww yeah
You should've put code tags so random people on google couldn't find it. <_<
Btw, even without HBC bans are still possible. Nintendo finds out if you're cheating just by checking if you have codes.

spunit262

Smash Journeyman
You should've put code tags so random people on google couldn't find it. <_<
Btw, even without HBC bans are still possible. Nintendo finds out if you're cheating just by checking if you have codes.
They can't tell if you have codes on the only thing they can look at is the data you Wii is sending and determine if it's possible without codes. And the use of unavailable character is easily spotted.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
They can't tell if you have codes on the only thing they can look at is the data you Wii is sending and determine if it's possible without codes. And the use of unavailable character is easily spotted.
So you say that just going on Wifi with Infinite Replays can still ban you?

shadowtroop

Smash Ace
42000000 90000000
00FDCCF7 000000xx
E0000000 80008000

42000000 90000000
00FDCD01 000000xx
E0000000 80008000

42000000 90000000
00FDCD0B 000000xx
E0000000 80008000

42000000 90000000
00FDCD15 000000xx
E0000000 80008000

awwwww yeah
Seems to freeze when someone joins my room...

EDIT: nvm, don't use CSS values.

Apocolypse3000

Smash Cadet
i was wondering does anyone know the code for a pause game camera like the one iggyboo made but which can toggle on and off in game? thanks.

:)

Sph34r

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know a code to get completion in SSE? I really don't even need the "100%" thing, it's about unlocking boss battles. I had to delete my data and now I can't be bothered to go through SSE again.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I see. (Almost) Everything Brawl+ related isn't supposed to work without codes, right? Is it dangerous to play it on WFC?

spunit262

Smash Journeyman
So far there is no evidents of Nintendo monitoring w/ friends matches.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
But imagine if they do. Would they actually SEE you're (for example) not grabbing the ledge with no lag, moves not decaying, moving overall faster? I mean it's not as if you're using Giga Koopa or something. Wouldn't they just see the matches as like when you watch Brawl+ replays without the codes?

I don't know what they look at exactly when they monitorize, so I dunno how it works to be honest :p

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
But imagine if they do. Would they actually SEE you're (for example) not grabbing the ledge with no lag, moves not decaying, moving overall faster? I mean it's not as if you're using Giga Koopa or something. Wouldn't they just see the matches as like when you watch Brawl+ replays without the codes?

I don't know what they look at exactly when they monitorize, so I dunno how it works to be honest :p
its probably like spectator mode, if someone watched a match with hacks on like brawl+ that they themselves dont have then the battles just look really weird, but if they watched one with say the giga bowser code or the anystage code active, then they would see it.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Yeah, that's what I meant. But I don't know exactly what Nintendo SEES when they watch over WFC. That's why I asked :p

Saltix

Smash Lord
Ok, I need help. Perhaps someone can PM exactly what to do?

Basically, I want all the EX Brawl hacks, A few custom textures, and then I need to break the 256 code line limit *for future reference*.

Right now, my main problem is that GeckoOS goes straight to a black screen when I start it up. :/

Saltix

Smash Lord
I'll keep trying I suppose.

Also, what version of GeckoOS should I be using?
I got the current one out of your youtube video for the texture swaps

illinialex24

Smash Hero
I'll keep trying I suppose.

Also, what version of GeckoOS should I be using?
I got the current one out of your youtube video for the texture swaps
Thats good and its the latest update. So that should be fine. I am wondering if your game isn't either being read or there is something weird with the codes you outputted.

Sorry, I'm kinda pre-occupied. Idiots think you can downgrade your Wii without Homebrew by finding it through a Google search on my video and I am trying to stem the damage.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Thats good and its the latest update. So that should be fine. I am wondering if your game isn't either being read or there is something weird with the codes you outputted.

Sorry, I'm kinda pre-occupied. Idiots think you can downgrade your Wii without Homebrew by finding it through a Google search on my video and I am trying to stem the damage.
In that case, I'll take the disc out and try and run GeckoOS, THEN put the disc in.
Also, I'll look over my SD card. If I have multiple GCTs on there, that could mess it up, right?

illinialex24

Smash Hero
In that case, I'll take the disc out and try and run GeckoOS, THEN put the disc in.
Also, I'll look over my SD card. If I have multiple GCTs on there, that could mess it up, right?
I actually almost always have multiple .gct's, I jsut name the differently. And no I just recommend seeing if by accidentally chopped off a line of the code or something. I dunno. Just check to make sure the directories are right and re-export the .gct.

Saltix

Smash Lord
I actually almost always have multiple .gct's, I jsut name the differently. And no I just recommend seeing if by accidentally chopped off a line of the code or something. I dunno. Just check to make sure the directories are right and re-export the .gct.
I never knew how to run multiple .gct's.... that would've made things so much easier lol. Does it matter what you name them?

And Hmm, I'll check out the files on the SD card. If something is messed up on the SD card, like the custom textures for example, could that mess it up?
I made sure they're all named FitKirby00.pcs for example.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
I never knew how to run multiple .gct's.... that would've made things so much easier lol. Does it matter what you name them?

And Hmm, I'll check out the files on the SD card. If something is messed up on the SD card, like the custom textures for example, could that mess it up?
I made sure they're all named FitKirby00.pcs for example.
Nah the textures should be fine. I know there is a code actually to be able to run the .gct of your choice but I forgot where it is.

Also, I just change the names to deactivate them and then change them back so I don't have to refind the codes. It works well.

Like I have debugger, texture hacks, Brawl+, curry swaps and others pre-exported. I took away replay hacks because the texture hack stuff does that for you.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Instead of renaming them and such, can I just keep them in different folders on the SD card?

Like, I have an "Original Song Code" folder for the OSCs obviously, but can I different GCTs like that?

Saltix

Smash Lord
Its fine now. It turns out I had a text file in the "codes" folder.

But NOW, after I put custom songs on stages, I was going to run the EX Brawl codeset and textures to try them out. Now, I'm trying to put the .gct for EX brawl in the codes folder, but its saying my SD card is write protected.
Any ideas?

EDIT: Nvm. Lock switch on SD card slid into incorrect position when I inserted it into my pc.

EDIT2: Now something else weird happened. The only code that was activated was the default settings (3stock 8min)
No textures, No CSS, no pause camera, not even my music swap codes. Just try it again?

Saltix

Smash Lord
Ok, and speaking of texture hacks, heres the final thing.

I've gotten all the codes to work except the textures
infinte replay, CSS, Music swap, replays with tags, etc.

Now, how do I get these textures working?

EDIT:Wow, the texture folder got deleted -__-
I've gotta redo it, and I'll tell you if it works

EDIT2: If I want to use a texture with a number at the end of it, would I name it

Example TheKingGanon3---> FitTheKingGanon300

???

shadowtroop

Smash Ace
Ok, and speaking of texture hacks, heres the final thing.

I've gotten all the codes to work except the textures
infinte replay, CSS, Music swap, replays with tags, etc.

Now, how do I get these textures working?

EDIT:Wow, the texture folder got deleted -__-
I've gotta redo it, and I'll tell you if it works

EDIT2: If I want to use a texture with a number at the end of it, would I name it

Example TheKingGanon3---> FitTheKingGanon300

???
NO.

fitganon00.pcs

Name'em like this

Code:
Captain Falcon: captain
King Dedede: dedede
Diddy Kong: diddy
Donkey Kong: donkey
Falco: falco
Fox: fox
Mr. Game & Watch: gamewatch
Ganondorf: ganon
GIGA Bowser: gkoopa
Ike: ike
Kirby: kirby
Bowser: koopa
Link: link
Lucario: lucario
Lucas: lucas
Luigi: luigi
Mario: mario
Marth: marth
Meta Knight: metaknight
Ness: ness
Peach: peach
Pikachu: pikachu
Captain Olimar: pikmin
Pit: pit
Ivysaur: pokefushigisou
Charizard: pokelizardon
Pokémon Trainer: poketrainer
Squirtle: pokezenigame
Ice Climbers (both of them): popo
Jigglypuff: purin
R.O.B.: robot
Samus: samus
Sheik: sheik
Snake: snake
Sonic: sonic
Zero Suit Samus: szerosuit
Toon Link: toonlink
Wario: wario

Saltix

Smash Lord
NO.

fitganon00.pcs

Name'em like this

Code:
Captain Falcon: captain
King Dedede: dedede
Diddy Kong: diddy
Donkey Kong: donkey
Falco: falco
Fox: fox
Mr. Game & Watch: gamewatch
Ganondorf: ganon
GIGA Bowser: gkoopa
Ike: ike
Kirby: kirby
Bowser: koopa
Link: link
Lucario: lucario
Lucas: lucas
Luigi: luigi
Mario: mario
Marth: marth
Meta Knight: metaknight
Ness: ness
Peach: peach
Pikachu: pikachu
Captain Olimar: pikmin
Pit: pit
Ivysaur: pokefushigisou
Charizard: pokelizardon
Pokémon Trainer: poketrainer
Squirtle: pokezenigame
Ice Climbers (both of them): popo
Jigglypuff: purin
R.O.B.: robot
Samus: samus
Sheik: sheik
Snake: snake
Sonic: sonic
Zero Suit Samus: szerosuit
Toon Link: toonlink
Wario: wario
Does the F need to be capitalized?
And also, I'm experiencing freezing issues.

4 Freezes so far.
1 On CSS after taking a while to choose a character
1 on CSS after choosing my color
One picking FD after all characters in match had been chosen
One picking FD after two characters had been chosen.

Should I use the v1.1 instead?

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Thats weird, I have no issues with 1.3, I think you have a faulty or apt freezing code. I have found that some texture hacks seem to freeze no matter what almost immediately.

And I capitalize it like

FitGanon01.pcs or FitGanon01.pac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom