• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl goes to Hell and Back

C

ChozoChampion

fox’s FS could easiely be the great fox support firing your foes from the background while arwing swoop in from the sides

R

ravenkikas

so many possibilitys with AT! My personal favorite is a Metroid AT.. i really hope to see that in the game!

C

ChozoChampion

im still hoping ridleys a char……i need him to die by my missles

S

Sneaky 2.0

EvilToad01:
I always imagined it would be a sudden shift. Maybe the screen will shake a little after it finishes moving.

C

ChozoChampion

if i decieded to turn items on this might give me a good sniping position…heh

A

awesome ivan

hey did someone mention a moveset for sonic? ok here goes (large breath):

speed: 5/5
weght: 3/5
jump: 3/5
attack: 2%

B: mini dash
you charge it, then sonic dashes forward a short distance. goes forward more if you charge it longer. simalar to foxes >B

>B: homing dash
dashes strait at an enemy (in a ball) with a 90% chance of hitting, but dosent do much damage. best used in the air. this one i took out of secret rings ;)

down B: rolling dash
goes into a ball and rolls left or right. same as yoshis down B but with 1.5 times more speed and 1.5 times less damage.

^B: jump dash
goes into a ball and zooms upward in a fraction of a second (a very, very SMALL fraction)

FS: mega sonic
takes the 7 chaos emeralds out and turns into mega sonic (the golden guy whos hair looks like its blowing in the wind) with increadable speed and attack.

notice that hes based on speed, not attack power. i think that suits him perfectly, dont you?

C

ChozoChampion

maybe his up b could be chaos control teleport thing freom adv battle 2

S

Sneaky 2.0

There must be a reason that they’d put the character Devil in as an AT. Perhaps they want people to notice. The arguments for and against this character’s appearance raise awareness to the game. It’ll attract more people to the game than it’ll repel by word of mouth alone. They’ll figure, “Hey, that guy put a devil in his game? Wow, that guy has balls!” and then want to learn more about the game. It’s the same reason that they put Snake in, they’re trying to remove the unfair stigma of being too “kiddy” from Nintendo and its loyal fans.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
I agree, Jammin, and I’m about to ban those responsible.

Last warning: keep comments on topic. This is not a chat program. This post is for discussing today’s update.

Spamming up the place just means we’ll turn comments off.

E

EvilToad01

I agree. This site got way spammy super fast. Like, it wasn’t like this three days ago.

Looking at the difference in Wario’s position between the first and second pictures, I’d say the Devil moves the screen slowly. Unless DK threw him, in which case it looks fast.

Well played, Sakurai…

E

EvilToad01

What is the big hang-up with it being a devil? It’s not like they’re saying it’s THE Judeo-Christian idea of Satan Adversary-Devil. It’s the devil-character from the Miyamoto-designed Japan-only game Devil World, who moved the stage around. Relax. Pit isn’t an angel either. Just a guy with wings.

S

Sneaky 2.0

Well on a side note, the site calls him “Demon” if you view the UK/Irish version.

E

EvilToad01

Oh yeah, I forgot. Everything Devil-related is automatically bad.

Tampa Bay Devil Rays? Never win. Foolish name.

And Devil’s Food Cake? Totally tastes bad. So do deviled eggs.

You better hope they don’t put Dante in Brawl! Devil May Cry? Most horrible game ever? I think so.

(right…)

G

Gamer Blue

The word devil isn’t bad depending on how u use it. In this sense it’s bad.

K

Kinnikuman

Maybe the devil moves the screen from one side to other really fast causing major confusion!

E

EvilToad01

Well, I may be playing devil’s advocate here, but a lot of people do. Your own personal taste does not dictate the validity of something.

Also, those boots the Devil’s wearing. Think they’re Prada?

Ha, I got a million of ‘em.

K

Kinnikuman

I think the devil stole those boots from wonder woman.
Imagine the devil moving everyone up word really fast then smashing them to the ground, or worse.

K

Kinnikuman

jalapeno go here so we can chat http://www.chat-avenue.com/videogamechat.html
Demon plus jungle falls = chaos!

K

Kinnikuman

nm
what other characters that are japan only could get in smash

E

EvilToad01

Hey, check this out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5zpk0FVXVI

Crucifixes and ice cream! Yay!

E

EvilToad01

But speaking of the sound effects, did you notice that when Tamagon hatches from his egg, it sounds exactly like when Yoshi hatches from his egg in Super Mario World?

K

kirbykirbykirby

Alright!
Captin Olimar is playable because of the last new character, Nook too!

Diddy will not be in the game :(

I want bomberman and Megaman and Sonic.
And their is no dought Viewtiful Joe is in the game.

S

stetson

the only two characters i want r sonic and mike tyson or mr dream or whoever the hell was in super punch out

S

stetson

i even found proof about the whole sonic thing http://www.detstar.com/00/mailbag/ssb_brawl_sonichoax1.jpg

Top Bottom