• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl goes to Hell and Back

G

Gamer Blue

Sorry potato. I just really like this becuase i can’t do chatrooms. So goodbuy

P

potato

saw it but did care much about it and for the record its not “the devil” its just Devil

S

Sneaky 2.0

What do you suppose would happen if Fixed Camera Mode was being played and Devil came up? Better yet, what if a stage like Temple was in Brawl, and it was Fixed Camera?

K

kirbykirbykirby

Just an Idea on a non-cloned version of young Link.

B:Slingshot
It’s faster and has a longer reach then arrows plus it can be aimed up and down.
B>:Deku Nut
Stuns nearby enemies for 1-3 seconds.
B^:Spin Attack
Well some attacks ahould be kept.
Bv:Mask Change
Young Link→Goron→Zora→Young Link

E

EvilToad01

I think Fixed Camera Mode wouldn’t make a difference, because the Devil moves the stage, not the camera.

M

METROID MAN

ok, we all want sonic of you will STOP SPAMING. I think all threads should have a cap of 100 comments. and anyone who doesn’t have anything to say but SPAMITY SPAM, should me kicked out, i mean falco got kicked out for less than this..

K

kirbykirbykirby

Goron Link
B:Goron Punch
Strong but slow
B>:Goron Roll
Transforms into a ball and rolls around, simillar to Yoshi’s
B^:Goron Pound
Rolls forward and jumps into the air, spikes appear on his body and he pounds down.

K

kirbykirbykirby

Zora Link
B:Boomerang Blade (Chargable)
The longer you charge the further the attack goes and the stronger it gets.
B>:Zora Slash
Slashs in the dierection pressed with sword like fins.
B^:Zora Dive
Jumps into the air spinning+slashing and strikes downward.

S

Sneaky 2.0

It’s like Sakurai got sick of people shutting out original ideas. I felt that since he announced that the Nintendog was an Assist Trophy. He stated that the player might have felt he was a poor AT, and simply stated that it’s fine. Same with this. I guess he was annoyed that a trophy got cut simply because a certain game was kept out of the US.

K

kirbykirbykirby

Final Smash
Well it’s kinda obvious: Fierce Diety Link. Like the Giga-Bowser Transformation but he is a little bigger and stronger.
B:Big Slash
A low slash attack that is strong and fast.
B>:Boomerang Sword
Pretty much self explanatory
B^:Spin Attack
Same basics but stronger but it can’t be used as a jump.
Bv:Giant Stab
Stabs the ground and causes a small Earthquake.

K

kirbykirbykirby

What’cha Think
I gotthe idea of changing masks from the new chracters.

R

ravenkikas

kirbykirbykirby i really liked your idea man, that would be awesome!

P

potato

sakurai says “Here’s an Assist Trophy that throws common sense out the window. I mean, he’s not assisting at all!”
makes me wonder whut all kinds of AT’s there are going 2B

S

Sneaky 2.0

No, you got the general concept from the Nintendo forums, what with the 30 or so times that same moveset has been suggested.

S

Sneaky 2.0

I suppose he’ll derive Assist Trophies from the trophies that appeared in Melee. That’s my idea, Potato.

P

potato

that makes sense but idk it makes sense,,,i’ll thnk of something later

P

potato

but i was mostly taking about the variety of different abilities they will have

A

awesome ivan

apparently the devil is “disco danceing” lol
any ways heres a link:
http://virtualnes.com/play/play.php?id=B666&s=0
its pretty fun after a while

A

awesome ivan

oh and i think wolf link should replace young link and zant replace sheik (not as a transformation) in brawl. there more modern and cooler i think

oh and not crazy, childish zant but cool, calm zant with that twilight sword he uses on the stalfos lord guy

J

Jalapeno 64

thats a good idea. But I think that Link shold be able to turn into wolf link as a B-down or something

K

kirbykirbykirby

I DID NOT get that idea from a Nintendo forum, I thought That the transformations were original.
WWAAHH!

A

awesome ivan

no that would ruin normal link. B down should be bombs (random kind) and he can us bomb arrows well holding them and shooting arrows

K

kirbykirbykirby

Wolf Link should be a transformation. Of the original Link.

A

awesome ivan

hey kirbykirbykirby did you get your name from king dee dee dee? also have you tried devil world?

K

kirbykirbykirby

It should be a seperate character why did I write that last comment!

M

METROID MAN

I love this AT i think it will change how far the screen moves on where on the field you activate it. I am also not used to the idea of cutting/droping old charecters. IMEAN cut ice climbers, game&watch and dr.mario, but might as well keep the rest, especially young link

K

kirbykirbykirby

Scratch that what are you talkin bout comment, I got from the kirby anime theme song it goes Kirby Kirby Kirby something something something.

A

awesome ivan

whats with every ones “cut G & W! blah blah blah” i mean come on i killed with that guy! they should change his move set and make him better but hes to unique to just be CUT. THATS IT. YOUR GONE. BLAH BLAH BLAH. i mean, COME ON PEOPLE, hes not THAT bad right? and hes truly unique. i rest my case.

A

awesome ivan

oh and, you know, dee dee dee, kirby kirby kirby. it came to me.

K

kirbykirbykirby

That moveset that I posted was an idea I got from the last new character, with the transformations was different then people wanting zora and goron link in the game. This way he gets a revamped moveset so The forms are included within Young Link!

Top Bottom