• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl goes to Hell and Back

G

Gamer Blue

It’s only shut off for me once today. This devil character is not good at all.

W

WeAreVenom

hows everyone doing? yeah, i still stand by my idea that this guy is just there to creats mass havoc, but with a pitfall trap can be devasting

J

Jalapeno 64

I’m really not looking forward to this guy, but he does help make the game harder and more competative. I mean, not all items are good

S

Sneaky 2.0

He’s like Togepi and Night Shade. Except if you can’t see yourself, you lose a life.

A

Animal 214

i wonder if u can go in all 4 directions like moving the screen up wouldnt do nything unless ur trying 2 recover i guess ud b done but wat do u thinkkkk

S

Sneaky 2.0

The screen DOES seem to move upward if you compare the last shot with the shot just above it.

E

EdwardGordon

Out of these Ten Characters which would you least want to see as a playable character and which would you want most?

1. Captain Olimar (pikimin)
2. SkullKid (Zelda)
3. Wart (Mario Bros 2)
4. Cackletta (Mario and Luigi)
5. King K. Rool (Donkey Kong)
6. Ashnard (Fire Emblem)
7. Ashely & Red (WarioWare)
8. Isaac (Golden Sun)
9. Dave Shar (Battletoads)
10. General Scales (StarFox)

Note that this is just curiosity. Please don’t respond saying you’d like to see Ridley, Sonic or Viewtiful Joe. We already know.

W

WeAreVenom

i just think that’s him pointing in two different directions. What if he moved the screen one way, then the other [insert question mark here, lol]

G

Gamer Blue

Putting a pitfall on the edge of the screen would be bad if all you had was a corner to stand on. Though you can go a little off to the side, so there will still be more of the stage, you just can’t see it.

G

Gamer Blue

Out of those I’d like to see General Scales. Oh and its spelled vieutiful no viewtiful.

E

EdwardGordon

Interesting choice. I agree with your least. I feel he would only appear as an Assist Trophy… if at all.

G

Gamer Blue

we’ll I don’t think you should change the camera angle, because the whole “devil” thing would be pointless if you could see the stage. Granted you could to it with an Action Replay. (I think the item is pointless anyway but still.)

G

Gamer Blue

General Scales is the only one I recognized other than Olimar. Scales would be really cool

G

Gamer Blue

minute*

The next confirmed character will be peach, I’m sure of it

G

Gamer Blue

Did everyone leave or something, ’cause if you didn’t please say something ’cause this is my fifth comment in a row. It’s a Quintuple Post.

S

Sneaky 2.0

Just wait for them to come back. ‘Tis probably a short interval.

G

Gamer Blue

First Games I’d buy when I get a Wii

1. SSBB
2. Super Paper Mario
3. Mario Party 8
4. Wii Play
5. Rayman Raving Rabbids

G

Gamer Blue

Finally! Someone responded! You’re probably right. It might have shut down for some people.

E

EdwardGordon

I think no one got your Nickelodeon reference.
And I only got it cause i looked it up.

G

Gamer Blue

I think one of those dark creatures from Metroid Prime 2 should be in it.

A

awesome ivan

CAPTAIN OLMAR FOR BRAWL!!!!
anyways, whats with the diper thing the devils wearing? lol. im gonna go see if i can play this online.

P

potato

can you please ban Gamer Blue he’s turn this place into a chatroom and its making me mad + he’s qaudruple posting and then some

anyways EvilToad01 i think,,,refering to your comment at 4:13 i think the screen will move kindof medium fast
And at 5:35 devil sticks are cool,,,,

Top Bottom