• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl goes to Hell and Back

K

Kinnikuman

Hi Everybody! WRVenom come back to the Poke trainer topic!
That’s where you’ll find Me!

S

Sneaky 2.0

I guess this wouldn’t bother too many people. I mean, the AT is there to screw with people’s heads. It’s not like Sakurai is condoning Devil’s appearance, he’s putting him down as a horrible Assist. I suppose we do need some bad luck in the more randomized aspects, like Goldeen appearing or Capsules exploding when you throw them at your own feet.

S

speed demon fox_

fox’s final smash
…………………………………………………………………………
i got it
pulls out fire burst pod from SFAssault
millions of fireworks shoot in the air
stays put for about five seconds
and then comes down with rapid speed
covers every area so theres no running unless in air off the stage
note: if you block this your shield will break and you suffer the remaining damage of the remaining firewoks.
chances of KOing 65% depending on damage and where you are position on the stage.
if you arent KO’d damage will be high.
there is a chances you can avoid all of it by just rolling around.
it’s really risky to jump off the stage and try to get back on.
unless your character can stay in the air for about 3 1/2 seconds.

any and every one can comment this to tell me what you think.

G

Gamer Blue

Sneaky 2.0, It gets a little boring just talking about this “devil” character. So I like to just talk about the blog and other SSBB things and the Wii.

S

speed demon fox_

yes we all know the devil is lame now can we please change the subject

G

Gamer Blue

The other people logged on should be called brawl brothers.
Here are my favorites.
1. WeAreVenom
2. Jalapeno 64
3. Ravenkikas
4. Kinnikuman
5. EdwardGordon

G

Gamer Blue

This is the worst update yet. It would only be worse if vieutiful Joe was a character.

G

Gamer Blue

Better yet, Fox could take out a cracker launcher and modify it in 1 second, and then it shoots fireworks. Oh wait, it already does that.

Fox’s final smash
……………………………………………………………………………………………..

Fox gets out his wristwatch and calls backup. Then Krystal, Slippy and Falco swoop down and Fox jumps on the Arwing. Then They shoot lasers and bombs at everyone and then fox jumps off and does his up b attack but it super strong setting the stage on fire for 5 seconds with Fox having a shield. :)

Someone tell me this is an awesome idea.

G

Gamer Blue

Peach will probably be this week because the Subspace Emmissary video has peach in it, and since they didn’t have anything big last week, they will have two characters this week. A newcomer and a veteran. As we all know the newcomer is the pokemon trainer. So the veteran will be Peach.
It’s logical.

S

speed demon fox_

i wonder what the last update is going to be.
could it be a mind blowing item
or maybe a super cool character and his/her final smash
or or
or
now i cant think
this could be very exciting

E

EvilToad01

Um, I think we SHOULD talk about the Devil because that’s the topic and that’s how it works. Small digressions are OK, but this is not a chatroom. Ideally, every comment you post should be relevant or offer some new insight, idea, or information.

Here’s a question. How fast do you think the devil moves the stage? I’ve been assuming that it moves slowly, but I think it could just as easily be a sudden and surprising shift. Could moving out and moving back be different speeds?

G

Gamer Blue

Is anyone There? If so comment about Fox’s FS or where you live. Please?

S

speed demon fox_

i live in Augusta,GA and that idea of yours for fox’s final smash is cool too.

G

Gamer Blue

I don’t care. I say a few things can be just chatting but most things should be about SSB, SSBM, or SSBB.

G

Gamer Blue

Awesome, My cousin, Robert Anderson, lives in Augusta ,GA too. Do you know him?

S

speed demon fox_

that topic about the devil is lame.LAME! if you ask me i could care less about when he appears and if i somehow die.

top five:
fox
pit
ike
mario
????? whoever i decide ill be good with

G

Gamer Blue

I’m telling you Ryu (Street Fighter) should be in SSBB. Oh,and my Fox’s smash wouldn’t work if falco’s a character.

R

ravenkikas

Back! Man i love that 4th pic.. Link is jumping so high and the view is so cool.. they all seem so desperate! lol

R

ravenkikas

the move that the devil does is related to something he’s capable to do in the game?

C

ChozoChampion

yhis update really doesn’t affect me seeing as i haven’t seen an item yet that i would like on

S

speed demon fox_

can yall scroll up until you see fox’s final smash from me.
tell me what you think.

C

ChozoChampion

i haven’t been to school in many years…….wish i was though working blows

R

ravenkikas

speed demon fox_ i like your FS idea =]

someone think that we can expect Andross as a assist trophy?

Top Bottom