• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl goes to Hell and Back

W

WeAreVenom

all of this over the internet. WOOT for cyber candles and animated gifs for fire!!!!

R

ravenkikas

loool any idea for Snakes FS? Besides having a metal gear falling into the stage and nuking the players? lol

E

EvilToad01

I’d say that’s a distinct possibility, actually. Snake’s profile on Kojima’s birthday, I mean. But, I heard somewhere that Snake is, in fact, a secret character, and Sakurai only revealed him early to build hype or something. I believe the reasoning is he doesn’t want non-Nintendo characters in the starting roster.

I mean, we don’t have Metaknight’s profile either, but we see him and the Halberd all the time in screenshots. Snake and Shadow Moses have been conspicuously absent since the Nintendo World video.

W

WeAreVenom

Snake FS
1. he creeps up behind characters and breaks their back, then smothers them. say goodnite mario……
2. blade/laser/blazer (looooooool)
3. fifteen cardboard boxes come downaand trap the player inside. Snake comes up and blasts them with a grenade.

Definetly not happening, but i love a comedic FS ;)

W

WeAreVenom

i just read my last comment and wow, it was not even close to as funny as i thought it was. sorry about that.

W

WeAreVenom

thnx!

EvilToad01: i really hope your wrong about metaknight, as i want him to be my new main char. but the more i think about it, the more you seem right. *sigh*

E

EvilToad01

I think Snake’s taunt should be smoking a cigarette, because he did that after tough battles in MGS, but that’s probably not happening in a T for Teen game intended for such broad exposure.

W

WeAreVenom

Gamer Blue!!!! When do you think we’ll break the comment counter. Snake’s update or Sonics (assuming he’s revealed) ?

Yomon

Smash Apprentice
Interesting AT. I’m a Baptist, but this character doesn’t bug me much… mostly because it does what it normally does: screws everyone up.

Yup, awesome!

This update made me happy because it didn’t make my mind explode like the last update did.

G

Gamer Blue

Sonic was the most requested character.
*Got this from wikipedia*

E

EvilToad01

No, no, I’m saying Metaknight IS a starting character that hasn’t been given a profile yet. I know this because we see him and his level in screenshots and stuff.

We don’t see Snake or his level in screenshots, so even though he’s been confirmed, I don’t think we’ll get more information about him until after launch.

W

WeAreVenom

Yomon: yeah, the last update was crazy!! and you spelled “explode” wrong. it’s a s-p-l-o-d-e. ;)

W

WeAreVenom

EvilToad01:

OoOh. good. yeah. that’s what i thought you said, but with the dog barking the dog spit got in my eye and i couldn’t read. but the dog’s gone now so we’re okay (lol)

G

Gamer Blue

I just read that you thought I crashed the server yesterday wearevenom

W

WeAreVenom

nono. WE crashed the server with kinikuman. i think it was because of all the comments. that’s all.

W

WeAreVenom

not nearly as many comments. yesterday we hit 500 by like 4:30 ET. Your safe. its just when sonic comes up the skies will blacken and the four horsemen of apocalypse will take away our internet. They’re EVIL i tell you!!!

W

WeAreVenom

a list of moves. you know, like ^B or smash B. and possibly a final smash.

E

EdwardGordon

I am very pleased with this new Assist Trophy. It adds chaos to each and every level.

When I played Melee with my friends, we choose no to use items due to some items being over powered and the fact that you can basically throw any item and make it a projectile.

Now with Brawl I think we will only be using the Final Smash Balls and the Assist Trophys.

Top Bottom