• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl + Fun - A Brawl+ Tournament, 5/2, Hempstead, NY VOTE FOR CODESET!

GuruKid

Smash Ace
im coming to this and i can bring a wii with brawl+!!

and mm anybody
$2-$15
It's ON, Jtails.

i been working on my skins for the tourny, rearranging them so they can fit teams and such, and working to get their character select portraits to come up on the character select screen. man this tournys gonna be mad fun, i cant wait : D
Get the ninja turtle texture for Squirtle, and I'll be one happy guru. (Rayquaza Chary would be awesome too)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
jtails we never falcon ditto'd in crappy brawl. wanna do that and brawl+? also we need to do friendlies in b+ :)

GuruKid

Smash Ace
I wonder if this is coincidence, but i already have those 2 before your request, and there both under the white Trainer. So you could switch 2 either one mid battle.
Sweet. I mentioned those two because, well, they're green, and I've played as those characters before on someone else's Wii (though it replaced the green trainer's spot). Does Ivy have 1 as well, or was the poor salad pogey left out? :ohwell:

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
Erm, I happen to need a ride for my broke butt (lol)
By looks of the thread, I guess it mean the bus station via 'train' station in Mineola? (You see, I can take a bus that leads to Roosevelt Filed mall and drop at that bus station) I assume that's what it means T_T Any who, if I am correct, would anybody care to pick me up? ;) No, I'm not gay D:

GuruKid

Smash Ace
good stuff guru, hopefully we get some AiBers. Just asking, is there a Brawl+ community over at AiB?
I don't frequent it, but the AiB boards do have a fairly active forum dedicated to Brawl+:

http://allisbrawl.com/forum/forum.aspx?fid=309

And there are a couple user groups for Plus enthusiasts as well. Also, on its chat rooms, you always see peeps saying how "ZOMG" the game is... so yeah, the community over there is pretty substantial.

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
Erm, I happen to need a ride for my broke butt (lol)
By looks of the thread, I guess it mean the bus station via 'train' station in Mineola? (You see, I can take a bus that leads to Roosevelt Filed mall and drop at that bus station) I assume that's what it means T_T Any who, if I am correct, would anybody care to pick me up? ;) No, I'm not gay D:
What I meant by the bus is that there is a blue school bus that goes to and from Hofstra from that station. But it may be for students only.

I'm trying to find rides. Got to find a driving Hofstra peoples willing. My main guy may have to cancel as he's having a big opportunity but there should be plenty more where that came from.

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
so my ride ditched me. how can i take the train from new brunswick to this?
Use google maps and input Hofstra University as the location to get to.

According to it, it is a 36 minute walk from Hempstead station. Carservice to Hofstra should cost about $5ish dollars from Hempstead Station (it has for me), barring I cannot get rides for people.

On a side note, does this mean DM is not coming?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
yeah dm hates b+ now for some reason. I might have a ride though. I'm finding out today. If I do have a ride i'm bringing ninjalink with me :D

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Can't let the hype die down, peeps.

Moolah Matches for Justice, anyone? Dollar or two, or three, or five.

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
how do i get here from nyc by public transport
or ...
just tell me how far hempstead is from NYC in general by car

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
around how many people do u think will be at this event?
Take into account the people I have listed, throw in anywhere about 3-10 Hofstra players showing up, then factor in people who haven't posted because the tourny is still 2 weeks away.

Because of the last factor, I have no idea.

Iamthemovie

Smash Journeyman
Btw, which codeset are we using for this tourney? I currently have 4.1 activated but 4.0 is the official release?

And another question, I'm planning to get to Hofstra by LIRR, who should I call for a ride (given that there is no blue bus at the station?)

Top Bottom