• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl, Evolving into melee?

QED

Smash Apprentice
lol, sorry Brawl is garbage. Calling it "great" is simply laughable.
This is so wrong. First of all, Nintendo MADE brawl to be uncompetitive. You can't argue that becasue they really really worked on trying to keep people alive as long as they could. A game with no combos, but tons of chaingrabs? LOL. Melee's chain grabs do not compare to brawl, since in Brawl, everyone stays alive for much much longer, making a 0-death CG way too overpowered. You simply just get too much of an advantage.
WT-F are you talking about! THERE ARE COMBOS!!!!! zomfg hit 'A' three times on ground!!! Ike/Snake combo pwns!!

Also for people complaining that they can't find people to play Melee with so they go to online Brawl. No johns plz.

I am an 08 AT Melee player. I blow. Competitive players own me. However this game is more fun. You know why? I like working for my wins (er I mean 3 stocks).

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
WT-F are you talking about! THERE ARE COMBOS!!!!! zomfg hit 'A' three times on ground!!! Ike/Snake combo pwns!!

Also for people complaining that they can't find people to play Melee with so they go to online Brawl. No johns plz.

I am an 08 AT Melee player. I blow. Competitive players own me. However this game is more fun. You know why? I like working for my wins (er I mean 3 stocks).
You like working for your wins? So I assume you don't use Metaknight or Snake then, right?

Bailey

Smash Hero
saying that melee will be worse then brawl in any way is like trying to make someone eat a pudding that you stuck your **** in. wont happen. you can go on all day on how its good pudding and that it tastes excelent but noone will eat it because you STUCK YOUR **** IN IT.
Actually funny story with me and EE.

BUT this is not the right time or place. nor have I had enough drinks yet

DavieBoy

Smash Apprentice
Hacking a game to make it fun? I am so glad I am done playing brawl...personally I find it much easier to put in a SSBM disc into my Nintendo Wii :)

Top Bottom