• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
Vyse to the rescue! Lol

Thanks for the compliment on my Mona Lisa farm, SymphonicSage.

NintendoManiac 64, it would be best for them to be ordered in the same way they are ordered in game, not alphabetically. Thank you. Personally I find it much easier to understand this way because songs are not only then grouped by the general series they're in, but also because I don't really know all the titles to the songs in Brawl. This is just easier.

I'm just about completely caught up to page 9 now. I'm getting there, folks!

moosehunter

Smash Ace
On the first post it says that I've ripped the brstms from their respective games. I haven't ripped a single brstm, they've all come in other formats. I still had to convert them like any other song.

And I've added some more soundtracks to my mediafire

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
Ah, well I'll be sure to add the new soundtracks. I'm sorry about the misunderstanding, moosehunter. I'll be sure to instead note something along the lines of "moosehunter put an absurd amount of work in converting many entire video game soundtracks into perfectly looping brstms."

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Ah, Cyber, glad to see you're back on the job.

Considering what you have to go through, might I give a hand with the Hub in any way? I really don't have much else to do here. o3o

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
Yes! There is a way you can give a hand!

While I'm only allowed to edit my posts (with exception to other moderators), meaning I generally have to do all the updates myself, there is another aspect of the posts I need help on: the ratings.

I just haven't found time to listen to each song loop and rate its looping on top of updating the songs to the OP. If you, and any others who want to help, would like to listen to the songs that aren't rated yet and assess some ratings for me to add to the OP that'd be a great help!

You can either listen to the songs in-game or using Winamp and a brstm plugin. If you notice an in-game that a song is too loud or too quiet, please let me know. I may very well add something to the ratings system to warm about this.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion

While I'm only allowed to edit my posts (with exception to other moderators), meaning I generally have to do all the updates myself, there is another aspect of the posts I need help on: the ratings.

I just haven't found time to listen to each song loop and rate its looping on top of updating the songs to the OP. If you, and any others who want to help, would like to listen to the songs that aren't rated yet and assess some ratings for me to add to the OP that'd be a great help!

You can either listen to the songs in-game or using Winamp and a brstm plugin. If you notice an in-game that a song is too loud or too quiet, please let me know. I may very well add something to the ratings system to warm about this.
Reasonable. I was just going to listen through Dant's GUI, but I think it actually neutralizes the volume, so I might not be able to test them in-game (**** gecko isn't working)...But SMASHBOX can! :3

I'll take it. :3 In my spare time I'll test the most popular songs and give you input.

Also, would you mind adding this? http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=245176

EDIT: Anyone know how to compress BRSTMs into a BRSAR? :3

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Err...about that.

Plenty of songs on the list are going to be too loud. I already listened to the whole Bl00bLASs list and each had clicks up the assdrum.

And I probably won't be getting accurate ratings using SBox or the GUI, and I can't test them in-game. So I don't know how this would go.

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
If you can't test the loudness, you can still test the quality of the looping.

I'll leave the encouragement up to others to push Danger to get looped.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
*nodnods*

I might also take it into my responsibility to make a properly looping Koopa Cape. I love the racetrack, and it is a good song for Delfino. The current one up there just...isn't looped. It fades out and then starts over again. I was disappointed :/

Nintendo Maniac 64

Smash Apprentice
NintendoManiac 64, it would be best for them to be ordered in the same way they are ordered in game, not alphabetically. Thank you. Personally I find it much easier to understand this way because songs are not only then grouped by the general series they're in, but also because I don't really know all the titles to the songs in Brawl. This is just easier.
Um... I was referring to the playlist I linked to as a demo with only songs from fate/stay night. There isn't any organization for separating different series because they're all from the same game, which is why I asked. So, in-game order or alphabetically? (note the mediafire folder is alphabetically unless you want me to change that too)

I'm just about completely caught up to page 9 now. I'm getting there, folks!
But but... my 2 pokemon anime songs from the old topic are still not there ;_;. I keep telling you to put them on (this is the 4th time now) and you keep missing it every time.

Also, yet again, you haven't added the above-mentioned playlist demo links to my fate/stay night soundtracks. Not only that, but you've repeatedly missed my request for adding a buy link to my Caramelldansen song.

All 3 things can be found in this post I made back on page 3:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8145542&postcount=34

Seriously, it almost feels like you're either refusing or just plain ignoring me. :/ It's getting depressing.

Xyless

Smash Master

I had no idea there was a way to listen to BRSTMs. That's going to make testing loops SO much easier.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Ok i tried using winamp and a brstm plug-in before but it didn't wanna work properly...

And i know some of the first loops i made need some fixing. The We're The Robots remix is too quiet, Pursuit~Caught remix and Look Pimpin! are too loud and have crappy loops...i'll remake them if i feel motivated or if there's enough demand for it...

Xyless

Smash Master
Everyone better download this song and put it on Yoshi's Island (Brawl) right freaking now. It is by far the best song for the stage, and anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

Yoshi vs Eminem - Eminegg By Xyless - DEMO

Plus it took a lot of editing to make the loop perfect (for a long time, I had it looping imperfectly, and couldn't take it anymore)

Another note: No worries, the loop begins before the 3:00 mark, where the song, in my opinion, gets annoying with the "na na na na na na" parts.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
It's not working because he updated it. Browse his files.

I suggested he not have everything in a huge .ZIP file so he removed that, and started uploading raw .BRSTMs

Lil'E

Smash Apprentice
Everyone better download this song and put it on Yoshi's Island (Brawl) right freaking now. It is by far the best song for the stage, and anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

Yoshi vs Eminem - Eminegg By Xyless - DEMO

Plus it took a lot of editing to make the loop perfect (for a long time, I had it looping imperfectly, and couldn't take it anymore)
Oh god. That was just too good.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Nothing by Eternal Yoshi is working.

(Link checkers are awesome)
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island - Goal By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO

Link isn't working.

Links Updated.

DMTV: World Fighters - Adventure Island By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
DMTV: World Fighters - Bloody Tears By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
DMTV: World Fighters - MGS2 Main Theme By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance - VR Variety Mission Mix By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Metal Gear Solid 3 - CQC By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
BenCousins - Lost Woods South Central OC Remix By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
bLiNd - Temple Trance By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Metal Gear Solid 3 - Snake Eater(With Lyrics) By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Super Monkey Ball 2 - World 7 - Bubbly Washing Machine By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Donkey Kong Country - Aquatic Ambience By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Aquatic Ruin Zone By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Final Fantasy X - Attack(Airship Batttle) By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance - MGS1 Snake VR Sneaking Mission By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Super Monkey Ball 2 - Monkey Billiards 2 By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Super Monkey Ball 2 - Monkey Dogfight By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Metal Gear Solid 3 - Ocelot Youth By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Super Smash Bros. 64 - Final Destination By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Super Smash Bros. 64 - Planet Zebes By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Super Smash Bros. 64 - Training Mode By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(NES) - Underwater stage By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
djpretzel - Yoshi's Island 2001 ElasicNewYear OC Remix By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Super Smash Bros - Saffron City By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Zelda: Wand of Gamelon - Map Screen By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Ambassadors of Funk - Super Mario Land Remix By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Mega Man 5: Complete Works - Wave Man By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO

Victory Tunes

:snake:Metal Gear Solid 3 - Snake Eater(Last couple of seconds) By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
:yoshi2:Yoshi's Island - Goal & Score By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
:dk2:Donkey Kong Country - Bonus Win By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
:mario2:Super Smash Bros. 64 - Mario's Victory By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO

UPDATED

The Black Mages - Battle Scene - Final Fantasy I By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Gradius II - Burning Heat - Full Option Mix By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Castlvania Judgement - Bloody Tears By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Castlvania Judgement - Clockwork By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Castlvania Judgement - Mad Forest By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Castlvania Judgement - Vampire Killer By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO

Metal Gear Solid 3 - Old Metal Gear By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Metal Gear Solid 3 - Clash With Evil Personified By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Metal Gear Solid 3 - Troops in Gathering By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Metal Gear Solid - The Best is Yet to Come(Full) By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Super Monkey Ball 2 - Monkey Shot - Advanced Stage By Anonymous - DEMO

Metal Gear Solid 2 - Main Theme(Skate Mix) By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Castlevania 3 - Pools of Rust OC Remix By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Donkey Kong Country 2 - Tricky Swamp Style OC Remix By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Final Fantasy X - Blitz Off By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Final Fantasy X - Seymour Battle By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO

I'm almost done.

Super Mario World - Monstrous Turtles! OC Remix By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Sonic The Hedgehog - Spring Yard Zone By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Mario Kart Wii - Battle Course 4 By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
Yoshi's Island - CrystallineCaverns OC Remix By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Sanctuary Remix By Eternal Yoshi

I can't find the song :(

:sonic: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - Act Clear + Results By Eternal Yoshi - DEMO DEMO2
Quoting ONCE AGAIN for the up to date links for my stuff.

Smash Apprentice
What!?! No one is requesting Mexican Mission? Only the best TS2 stage and music ever! Well, it is hard to loop or at least when I tried :(

Good **** with the TS2, Truth. Keep it up and godspeed CyberGlitch on the updating.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
What!?! No one is requesting Mexican Mission? Only the best TS2 stage and music ever! Well, it is hard to loop or at least when I tried :(

Good **** with the TS2, Truth. Keep it up and godspeed CyberGlitch on the updating.
Nah the best song was the anaconda mini game XD. I'll def try to do mexican mission and neo tokyo tomorrow or friday when I don't have school. TS is more popular than I thought. Heh.

Top Bottom