• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Defensive Bias

Smash Cadet
A lot of the site's policies were decided and began to get implemented way before Smash 4, but after its music edits were discovered, it became REALLY difficult to track offenders and clean the place up.
:196:
Yeah I remember the site being called Brawl Custom Music at one point. What exactly is the full list of guidelines anyway? Cause I can't find it unless I'm just not searching hard enough.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I honestly do not remember.
It is either many months back in this one thread, hidden at the BCM forum (if it still exists at all), or in the Facebook page.
Or none of those ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
:196:

Last edited:

Kevin R.

Smash Rookie

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Why did I get notified about this last post...... did I have this place watched from a million years ago? I don't remember ever being in this thread, tho I did some brawl mod stuff once upon a time...

Also, hi new guy! Seems this thread is kinda dead as previous posts were implying. Other areas will have more activity naturally. Not sure how active Brawl stuff is but PM and the mod scene might be relatively still happening.

Edit: Oh, actually, I remember this place. Just didn't recognize it from the back end of the thread. Got music here for mods once. Good times.

Last edited:
Top Bottom