• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Have you tried other kind of advertisement? Like a facebook campaign, a SWF blog making a callout, going to AiB, or something of the sort?

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
You guys have no idea how tired I am of lurking here everyday and find nothing but Alaric's posts and replies to them (I stopped reading after the 70th post or something).
Oh, and that Love Makes the World Go Round BRSTM. It was awesome.

I might join that text edit page later.

And I miiiiight start reading Alaric's posts again, but you guys answer them faster than I can type....
I don't exactly know why, but this cracked me up...must be because it's 1 AM here :laugh:

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@darksamus77

Please don't embarrass me here! I'm already surprised because,..., kyokoro_pamuyo is a,..., is a,..., g,..., g,..., GIRL!!!! (faints) (mutters weakly) Maybe we should follow her advice. Ugh.

(Big note: pink is not a favored color of mine, which tends to lead to illness,..., cartoon-styled.)

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
You guys have no idea how tired I am of lurking here everyday and find nothing but Alaric's posts and replies to them (I stopped reading after the 70th post or something).
I'm gonna have to agree with that, minus the lurking part. :\

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
But... But... Pink is manly ! How do you think Espeons can bear this ?! What about those Male-only Pokémons captured in a Heal Ball ? D:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Pink. PINK. PINK!
Oh, it's all over Marge, IT'S ALL OVER!
Ah, my lucky red cap!
YOU! YOU DID THIS TO ME! RAWWWWWWWWWR!

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
Weren't you guys the ones who were trying to tell me to keep the topic on archiving the brstms? (I don't want to start something that'll take up a lot of pages when it involves discussions about stuff like the one kyokoro_pamuyo is getting us into.) Anyhow, do you agree with her about the facebook campaign thing?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@GaryCXJk

That'll depend on how soon a new manager (or managers if we get more than one) show up to help manage the site while moosehunter's on his trip.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Also, Alaric, it DOES help a lot if you post less about problems you have with this thread and instead either contribute or just not post at all. Or at least try to post less frequent.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Beh, what the glob is this? Will the BRSTM list be updated or not?

Duke Nukem Forever - Grabbag Mix1 V2 PhoMastered By GaryCXJk - DEMO

And yes, that is the official name for this song.
You know, I don't know if anyone's updated it since I last updated it, which was a while ago...so, I wouldn't be too hopeful for an update, if I were you. Seems more people are concerned with BCM than this thread. I forgot the password for this thread, so even if you wanted me to update the thread with just this song, I couldn't.

EDIT: Also, you guys are in for quite the treat...

I've started my BRSTM Crusade today, as I've dubbed it.

Soundtracks from the following games will be completed by next Monday:
Halo
Halo 2
Halo 3 (Completed)
Halo Wars
Halo 3: ODST
Halo Reach (Completed)
Harmony of a Hunter (Metroid 25th Anniversary Album)
Paper Mario
Legend of Zelda: 25th Anniversary CD (the one that came with Skyward Sword)

Why so many? Honestly, this cures my boredom. Plus, it gets me to do soundtracks that I've said I'll be doing for ages now (Harmony of a Hunter and Paper Mario, specifically). I know moose would hate me if BCM was still up, because every one of these would have been uploaded there pronto :cool:

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
YES.
More Halo music! :awesome:
I think that will multiply the amount of Halo music by about 10000%.

Oh, and I did merge some songs together in Reach's and Halo 3's soundtracks. If any of you want individual songs, I suppose I could do them. It's not for every song, just a few...

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@moosehunter

Perhaps we should all get together to come up with one. How about that? I might have some ideas, but I'll tell you guys if you ask me first.

@darksamus77

I assume that, during your brstm crusade, organizing the brstms that aren't from the listed games is a bonus objective?

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
@moosehunter

Perhaps we should all get together to come up with one. How about that? I might have some ideas, but I'll tell you guys if you ask me first.

@darksamus77

I assume that, during your brstm crusade, organizing the brstms that aren't from the listed games is a bonus objective?
That'll be my goal after I finish these soundtracks.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
@darksamus77

Thanks for letting me know about that.
To be honest, I wasn't expecting any help for that, considering the amount of songs and the number of views without a reply (before you guys said you'd help). So, had I gotten more responses sooner, this might have been something I'd have nearly completed by now.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Alaric, please, use the Quote button.

Also, um... *ahem* cough! OMG! Brawl Custom Music is online again.

Honestly it's true. *secretly winks to everyone else to indicate it's actually false -- er... pretend you can't read this bit, Alaric*

Seriously, I'll show it *coughfakecough*

http://www.brawlcustommusic.com <-- click on that. See? Haha told you. *coughitsnotreallyupitsanarchivedversionfromfebruary2011lolcough*

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
Reason why I don't quote often

Alaric, please, use the Quote button.

Also, um... *ahem* cough! OMG! Brawl Custom Music is online again.

Honestly it's true. *secretly winks to everyone else to indicate it's actually false -- er... pretend you can't read this bit, Alaric*

Seriously, I'll show it *coughfakecough*

http://www.brawlcustommusic.com <-- click on that. See? Haha told you. *coughitsnotreallyupitsanarchivedversionfromfebruary2011lolcough*
The main reason why I don't quote often if because, whenever I reload the latest page that my quote is on, it goes right to the quote automatically (it's a url-based thing.).

Also, about that "site being back" thing,..., I could've told you guys that for a while now. (Before you ask, I stumbled upon it while trying to find out when the site would officially be back, which was before I even began speaking with you guys at all.) Also, :chuckle: , you can't hide something like that from the jedi knight of the wind that easily.

It might not be exactly like it used to, but it could allow us to see what some of the structure looked like (for the coding and such, if we can get to it from the link you've given us) for anyone willing to help manage the site while moosehunter is on his trip.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Linkshot

I'm surprised that you said that in front of the members of Smash World Forums. I know want to know this: "Are you prepared to handle a group of people who'd come storming into your house to get that password from you?" (I'm just playing with you there.)

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@kyokoro_pamuyo

I know,..., Pinky. I was just commenting that, by telling darksamus77 that he knew the password, Linkshot has set himself up to be mobbed by people who also want to know what the password is as well.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
That's a trust thing that affects nobody.
Whatever.

If nobody is planning on making a facebook campaign, I might start it myself.
Like, a fanpage with a great *Looking for a host* on the top
I'd just like to make a nice description, like "with over X Songs from Y games, all with great quality and ready-to-use!" or something like that.
Somebody willing to help on that?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I'd just like to make a nice description, like "with over X Songs from Y games, all with great quality and ready-to-use!" or something like that.
I'd totally join the page.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@kyokoro_pamuyo

I'd be willing to join if you'd provide a link to it. If you can, I might be able to get some of my friends on facebook to help out as well.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
That's a trust thing that affects nobody.
Whatever.

ds77, I still remember the password if you need a reminder.
Thanks, Linkshot. I don't know if it's worth it to try to update the front page again, though.

kyokoro_pamuyo, I'm definitely in on that. If you'd like, I can start the page and make you an admin, plus whoever else wants to admin the page...

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@darksamus

I definitely want to be an admin of the page!!! I definitely want to be an admin of the page!!! I definitely want to be an admin of the page!!! I definitely want to be an admin of the page!!! I definitely want to be an admin of the page!!! I definitely want to be an admin of the page!!! I definitely want to be an admin of the page!!! I definitely want to be an admin of the page!!! Please let me be an admin!!!

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Sorry, turtle-bait. I just don't want the chance to slip me by. When opportunity comes along, (cracks finger knuckles), you have to take it.

Top Bottom