• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
@darksamus

I definitely want to be an admin of the page!!! I definitely want to be an admin of the page!!! I definitely want to be an admin of the page!!! I definitely want to be an admin of the page!!! I definitely want to be an admin of the page!!! I definitely want to be an admin of the page!!! I definitely want to be an admin of the page!!! I definitely want to be an admin of the page!!! Please let me be an admin!!!
I'm not making the page until I get an OK from kyukoro_pamuyo, and like TUK said, it's called SPAM, and it's only good if it's the canned variety, and even then...you could do a lot better.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@darksamus77

I know. I just want to be more than just an ordinary member to it. I actually have a few ideas for a brstming challenge.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So, how do you guys pronounce BRSTM?
Do you say it as separate letters, or something like "Berstum", or "Bristum"?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

I just say each letter as it's spelled out, like how it is for "the USA," for instance.

@darksamus77

That was just to say that I have a request for later.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
... Why do you keep calling me turtle-bait?

Also, just so you know, repeating something doesn't increase the chances of you being picked.
I could say "pick me for President of Nintendo" 500 times in a row.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
So, how do you guys pronounce BRSTM?
Do you say it as separate letters, or something like "Berstum", or "Bristum"?
B-R-S-T-M. Just pronounce each letter individually, like Seg said.

@Alaric Skywalker - No BRSTM is truly a challenge for me, besides the one from the Paper Mario soundtrack that just took 20 ******* minutes to loop :mad: It's still seamless, though...>_>

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

(Wondered when you'd ask.) Well, koopas are a kind of turtle-like creature, right? And since your profile name is "TheUltimateKoopa," I thought it'd be a nice nickname.

Yeah, but it'd be weird to state how many times you say it rather than simply repeating it.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

If that is your theme,..., it's kind of,..., out of season with the holiday. (It sounded like a Halloween theme to me.)

@darksamus77

That must have been annoying (and that's probably the understatement of the day).

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Er... Alaric? I'm struggling to understand you. My name comes from the name of that song. It's got nothing to do with the fact it's December.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

I figured that much, but, to me, every smasher has his or her own theme song. I simply thought that yours was that song. By the way,..., :grin: , I cannot believe that you didn't admit that I'm hard to understand earlier!! I was wondering when you'd say that!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Oh, is internet connection bad at your end today?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Well, I think it's kind of a tradition for smashers to have their own theme to somewhat show who they are.

Thanks for the update.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Has anyone here has done a "ビアーエスティーエム" (Biāesutīemu, or BRSTM translitered) of Nyan Cat - Smooth Jazz Cover ?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Out of curiosity, will the download go faster the closer to completion it's at? (I'm nearly half way through with what I'm downloading from the torrent and I've gotten into the 200 kB/sec ranges.)

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Sorry for being out the whole weekend :p
If you guys want, call me just Kyo for short.

ds77, I'd love more people to help running the page, and like I said, I'd do it myself, you guys only have to help me write a good description for the page.

Also, I was thinking on "daily/weekly deviations" where admins pick a BRSTM to feature them as a status updates, and adding "ideal for X stage" to them (you know, for keep doing stuff instead of just looking for a host).
How does it sound?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@kyokoro_pamuyo

Understandable.

If you provide us the link to the page, I'll be able to give you some input.

That might actually help attract fans to the "help wanted" page you were talking about, so I definitely think you should do so.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
@TheUltimateKoopa

Out of curiosity, will the download go faster the closer to completion it's at? (I'm nearly half way through with what I'm downloading from the torrent and I've gotten into the 200 kB/sec ranges.)
No.
The only thing that will affect the speed is the total number of seeders.
If for example 50 seeders are seeding to you, then you'll likely be downloading closer to your normal download speed. Also, obviously if you have a slow download speed anyway, then it'll be slow. If you're normal download speed is about 50 kilobytes, then obviously you wouldn't be able to go any higher. If it's over a megabyte per second, obviously, it'll be able to go as high as that.
In short, your ISP's download speed, and the number of seeders, are the only main things that affect the download speed. (AFAIK).

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Oh. I see. The reason I was asking was because,..., well,..., let's just say that today is a good day for downloading from the torrent. I'm almost 49% of the way through with what I'm downloading, and I feel like it won't be long before it's done (even if it might take a few days to do it).

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Sorry for being out the whole weekend :p
If you guys want, call me just Kyo for short.

ds77, I'd love more people to help running the page, and like I said, I'd do it myself, you guys only have to help me write a good description for the page.

Also, I was thinking on "daily/weekly deviations" where admins pick a BRSTM to feature them as a status updates, and adding "ideal for X stage" to them (you know, for keep doing stuff instead of just looking for a host).
How does it sound?
I'm biased toward my own BRSTMs, though!
..wait I'm not even a BCM admin.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Linkshot

I'm now starting to wonder who the weird one is between the two of us now. (No offense. Then again, everyone's weird in their own way.)

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Linkshot

Your reasons to why you haven't accepted my friend request already (I think that's the shorter answer compared to my explanation).

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@kyokoro_pamuyo

Seen it and am working on a post to try and get some people to notice the page via advertisement.

Think what I've posted on the wall is a good start?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Actually, I wanted to add the "how to help" section in the description.
I had a pre-script:
[collapse=Warning, WIP]*ATTENTION*
BCM is currently down due to problems with the host. If you want to host it, or know a good host, contanct moosehunter [insert mail here].

BrawlCustomMusic.com is a site to share .BRSTM extension files, where you can download high-quiality tunes, or upload yours.[/collapse]

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@darksamus77

Let's not forget turtle-bait's ginormous torrent that he has, featuring all of the BRSTMs as of the last update before the site went down (which I'm now finally more than 50% of the way downloaded with the ones I've selected).

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Alaric, just call me TUK, it's quicker (and I prefer it over turtle-bait XD)

Also, seeding will stop now, as I'm going to bed.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Do you have a problem with "turtle-bait" or something?

Anyhow, thanks for the update.

Funny thing is, even without your seeding, the current peers that are active almost make the availability equal to 1.000 (it's at 0.955 at the time this post was updated)................., never mind. The peer that lead the availability close to that number has gone offline. Check that, it's on and off so randomly that I can't state it without it changing on me. Oh well. It'll be that much less gigabytes that I'll have to download later on.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I just got that from the site (BCM), from the backup I have. I have no idea who made it :p I know it wasn't me. It wasn't you was it?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
@TheUltimateKoopa

Do you have a problem with "turtle-bait" or something?

Anyhow, thanks for the update.

Funny thing is, even without your seeding, the current peers that are active almost make the availability equal to 1.000 (it's at 0.955 at the time this post was updated)................., never mind. The peer that lead the availability close to that number has gone offline. Check that, it's on and off so randomly that I can't state it without it changing on me. Oh well. It'll be that much less gigabytes that I'll have to download later on.
Kind of. It's not even anything to do with my name. TheUltimateKoopa has nothing to do with turtles, since "Koopa" is not a turtle.
You're getting confused with "Koopa Troopa", which is a turtle. Think of Troopa as "trooper", and think of "Koopa Troopa" as a trooper or follower of Koopa. Also, Koopa is Bowser.

Top Bottom