• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

soneek

Smash Ace
I've also uploaded a total of 4.85 GB, of that torrent... which I think means that people have downloaded a total of 4.85 GB from that torrent.
I think I download around 1.4 gigs so far.

Just added a crapload of pages. I'd like to get this whole thing started soon, and add custom stages to list at some point too.

If you guys wanna get in on this, I'll add you as editors after you sign up.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
@Segtendo

Oh, before I forget, is the "Live and Learn" song used in Sonic Generations the same as the original version? (I'm not seeing it in the folder, along with the shadow the hedgehog hub theme.)
Yea, it's the original.
It's also used as part of Sonic's "powered-up" theme from the Shadow battle, but it transitions back into Shadow's boss theme.

Also, I DID forget the song used when standing next to Shadow in the HUB. I'll get on that.

EDIT: Done.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Basically I have a plug in a power socket, which powers four different devices at once, because I use one of them things that has four sockets in a row.
This one plug is used to power my monitor, my computer, my broadband modem, AND my wireless router.
Therefore, if my PC is on, my internet is also on. The only time it'll be turned off, is if I unplug it, which is virtually never, except when it's not working and I power-cycle (turn it off then back on) it.

Basically, if I computer is ON, the seeding and uTorrent, as well as the internet will be on. My internet would be on even if my computer wasn't but obviously my PC has to be on for the torrent to be seeding anyway. But basically, as I said, as long as my PC is actually turned on and I'm logged on, my internet is on.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Um, is it normal for your seed to flake on and off (randomly disappearing on the peers list and then randomly reappearing some time later) once in a while?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
IT doesn't just normally disappear, basically in the evenings our internet slows down to an annoying speed, and I paused the seeds to see if they did anything, but they don't really make any difference. It's basically me pausing them. So it's not 'normal' if that makes sense. Basically they should be seeding all the time, as long as they're seeding XD

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Linkshot

I'll probably sign up after I know from you guys what it's really about. By the way, why did you deny my friend request, Linkshot? Afraid that I might ruin your record as "Smash Master" or something?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Alaric... that's.... because.... he.... has.... over....4,000.......posts... How the hell can you ruin his record as "Smash Master"? For the last time, these 'ranks' have NOTHING to do with the actual games!

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Can't you tell a little sarcasm when you see it? (In truth, I'm just trying to get him to say "No," and follow it up with why he didn't accept my friend request already.)

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I'm going to be honest. You're a pest and I don't wish to be your friend.

Anyway, don't remember if I mentioned this, but I tried to do the Hyper Princess Pitch soundtrack, and it just gave me the little clip of silence at the beginning, meaning I would have to paste the beginning at the end to make it loop right, which I wasn't up to at the time.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Linkshot

Wait,..., me,..., a pest?!!!!!

Why not you give it a try? You'll find that there's more to me than you might realize (if you'd give me the chance).

soneek

Smash Ace
Alright Linkshot, you should be good to go. I think I added text files for every main song, but I'll add some custom stages later. Still gotta add more pages for the Wiki too.

Alaric, I'm only gonna have BRSTM makers edit the main lists, but you can still sign up and fork the repo. You can make your own edits and requests that we add them to the main one. Also, respect other people's opinions. It's not tgat big a deal if you're not "friends" with someone on here.

Edit: Uploaded Castlevania: Call of Darkness brstms, and I'm redoing Path of Radiance + Baten Kaitos Origins. I just noticed that they were a little quiet.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Well, Alaric, you do constantly go on about BCM. "Have you reached an agreement on who's running the site while moosehunter's away?" every 5 seconds (exaggeration), for example.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

One thing with me is that, when there's something I want to know, and I can't find an answer straight away, I'll tend to keep asking people who I think might have some knowledge about it until I find the answers that I seek. In addition, my mind gets stuck on it for long periods of time that it's hard to wait for answers when what I'm trying to find out about isn't answered right away. However, one thing that makes it easier is through showing alternatives to the info I seek to tithe me over.

An example is the site going down. I did not want to be left unanswered about it because I found stuff that suggested that lack of activity by a certain day would mean no return for the site forever. That lead me into worrying that the site wouldn't return at all, and that's partially why I kept asking you guys for update. However, since you all pointed me towards brawlbox, I've been able to listen to the brstms (after downloading them, of course) like I originally did (even if the loading rate is low sometimes, as the Bible says, "good things come to those who wait." And before you ask, currently at 29.3% of what I'm after is done, and next time the site's back up, I'm going to download any new brstms I haven't downloaded by then so that I don't have to have such a long time to download.).

Another example is the one you've stated. I keep asking about that one because,..., well,..., if you look at it, since the site is extremely popular, one would've thought that someone would've volunteered by now, considering how badly some people miss the site (logically thinking). Then again, seeing all of the questions people have asked about what they need to do and how they should fix the host, I can see that the lack of volunteers might be the lack of website management skills in the fans (no offense. Just talking logic.).

To sum it up, I tend to ask questions a lot to find certain answers mainly so that I know when it'll happen so that I'm not dwelling on it for extensive periods of time (time that should've been used for studying for tests, which is also why I tend not to stop asking until I find what I seek.). If anyone needs more info, just send a guest reply (if at all possible). I think moosehunter and the other MODs are going to be curious about me discussing this in a thread of the discussion that this isn't 100% related to.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

I know that. I just want to know how you knew what his status was. (On deviantART, it tells you if online friends are active or idling, so I was wondering if Smash World Forums had something similar.)

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I wouldn't know his status.

All I know is that if his name is at the bottom, he's looking at the thread.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

Oh. I thought that you knew something that we didn't, being a MOD. Anyhow, the green text wouldn't be related to the holiday,..., would it?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

I see.

I think I might give it a try one of these days, see how I fair with it. (Correct me if I used the wrong form of the word "fair.")

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@darksamus77

Thanks for the correction there. Anyhow, while you're here, when are you going to organize your mediafire files? (I noticed a few that were from some other games that I enjoy and I'd like to know when you're going to organize it all. If you're going to do that over the winter break, all I have to say is "good luck.")

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
@darksamus77

Thanks for the correction there. Anyhow, while you're here, when are you going to organize your mediafire files? (I noticed a few that were from some other games that I enjoy and I'd like to know when you're going to organize it all. If you're going to do that over the winter break, all I have to say is "good luck.")
First, I'd need to find where each one comes from, then put it in a folder with that game. I suppose I'll go by series, then have a subfolder with the game, such as Metroid->Metroid Prime->Flaahgra Battle. Something of that directory. I've been on winter break for a while now, and that actually isn't a bad idea...but I'd need some help in finding the source of EVERY SINGLE BRSTM in there. Plus, some of those get randomly deleted by Mediafire. That's why I was planning on uploading them to BCM at some point: no worry about random deletions, unless Moose absolutely decides to axe a song of mine :laugh:

EDIT: Check THIS THREAD (could go for any of you guys)

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@darksamus77

Maybe during the break I can help you with that step.

@moosehunter

Just saw the update to the site. What the heck?

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Again, moose, I offer a helping hand, but at the same time, I probably could not fulfill every single duty of managing the site. What if there were multiple managers? Is that doable or way too complicated?

moosehunter

Smash Ace
If not a single one had a clue what they were doing, then not really. I actually need someone who would know what they were doing.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
You guys have no idea how tired I am of lurking here everyday and find nothing but Alaric's posts and replies to them (I stopped reading after the 70th post or something).
Oh, and that Love Makes the World Go Round BRSTM. It was awesome.

I might join that text edit page later.

And I miiiiight start reading Alaric's posts again, but you guys answer them faster than I can type....

Top Bottom