• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@soneek

That's the understatement of the day, and yeah. More than you can imagine.

@Segtendo

Well, good luck finding it.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also, is it me or have they actually redone the SNES Rainbow Road theme? The percussion seems like it's been re-made.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

I wasn't suggesting that! I was just wondering if moosehunter would be surprised at how many pages were added while he was offline. Surely you'd be surprised if a thread you've started got a lot more pages of posts while you weren't looking, right?

I wouldn't know since I haven't heard it,..., yet.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
It was originally made by CyberGlitch, but Bionic made an account which is shared between CyberGlitch, Linkshot, moosehunter, me, TheUltimateKoopa, and VysetheLegend and changed the owner of this thread to "Music Hub".

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Oh. But still, do you think he might be surprised by how many pages have been added while he was offline? Last I checked, he didn't show up in the bar that shows who's reading this thread from when the pages were being added.

Also, from what I'm downloading from the torrent, I'm currently at 21.3%, and it's still taking a while.

@Segtendo

Ah. I see.

soneek

Smash Ace
Uploading the Fortune Street brstms now. Most of them are tagged. PokePark 2 still needs tags and I have more to convert for that as well.

I'm glad that plpl3000 over at hcs64 initially put up the Fortune Street stuff. :cool:

Edit: TUK, do you have brstms for Baten Kaitos? I didn't see any inside the torrent.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Out of curiosity, when do you usually turn on the seeding for the torrent? I'd like to know so that I don't have to continually ask you to turn it on for me to continue downloading the BRSTMs.

@soneek

Thanks for your mediafire files archive. I can't believe that you've already got some pokepark wii 2 brstms made already. (I wish that a release date would be given for the USA. I want to play the english dub so badly.)

soneek

Smash Ace
Thanks for your mediafire files archive. I can't believe that you've already got some pokepark wii 2 brstms made already. (I wish that a release date would be given for the USA. I want to play the english dub so badly.)
No prob, but I have no idea where most of them go, so that's why they aren't tagged yet. I'll have to play through when I get a chance, or watch YouTube videos to figure them out.

It's the same case with Soul Eater and Yu-Gi-Oh!. I just decided to get those while I was checking the games for other stuff.

I'll upload the rest of PokePark 2 after I finish these Oath in Felghana brstms. I'll also upload the rest of my stuff after I finish backing them up through the torrent, and yeah the link to my Mediafire account is in my sig.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@soneek

Okay. Good luck with that. By the way, the link to your mediafire account wouldn't happen to be your signature, right?

Okay. I think I might try and include a few more "things" in mine when I set it up (e.g., a picture, maybe a few notes, etc.).

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Looking at the torrent, it looks like it has 2 seeds and 6 peers. Out of curiosity, what are they and how do you know has access to them?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Oh.

I didn't know THAT was the logo. I just typed in "mario kart 7 logo" and got that.

@Alaric
What I did was simple.
Code:
[url'='url here][img]image url here[/img][/url]
Remove the ' around the = and there ya go.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Uploading the Fortune Street brstms now. Most of them are tagged. PokePark 2 still needs tags and I have more to convert for that as well.

I'm glad that plpl3000 over at hcs64 initially put up the Fortune Street stuff. :cool:

Edit: TUK, do you have brstms for Baten Kaitos? I didn't see any inside the torrent.
Yes, if you mean "Baten Kaitos - Eternal Wings and Lost Ocean", which is in the torrent, otherwise, no.

@TheUltimateKoopa

Out of curiosity, when do you usually turn on the seeding for the torrent? I'd like to know so that I don't have to continually ask you to turn it on for me to continue downloading the BRSTMs.

@soneek

I never turn it off. I'm constantly seeding as long as my computer is on. As soon as I turn my PC on, uTorrent starts up automatically and starts seeding (as long as my internet connection is working XD).

Also, PokePark Wii 2 did come out on November 12, so it's not surprising there's BRSTMs. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if there were BRSTMs made before it came out.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

Oh. I see. I guess that goes for posting any picture, eh?

@TheUltimateKoopa

Okay. Thanks for the update about the seeding. I guess from here, all I need to do is compare USA time to England time to estimate when you'd turn your computer on/off so I'll know when to start/pause the download.

I know PokePark Wii 2 came out November 12th. The thing is that it was only for Japan, and the release date for the USA hasn't been announced yet. Because of this, it's ironic that soneek, who lives in the USA, would have brstms for the game already.

soneek

Smash Ace
Hmm, I don't see them in the list of brstms. It goes from "Barkley - Shut Up and Jam Gaiden" straight to "Batman - The Video Game." Eh, they were easy to make anyway. No worries.

I got the Pokepark 2 music pretty early. I added to it the HCS tracker actually. ADX format.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@soneek

If it wasn't made in the last 1 to 2 weeks before the site went down, then it probably isn't in there.

How did you acquire the music from PokePark Wii 2 so early on?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@soneek

I figured that much. Though it's where you got them that I'd like to know.

By the way, did you see the youtube I posted in retaliation to Segtendo laughing at the fact that the game was release for Japan so far yet?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Hmm, I don't see them in the list of brstms. It goes from "Barkley - Shut Up and Jam Gaiden" straight to "Batman - The Video Game." Eh, they were easy to make anyway. No worries.

I got the Pokepark 2 music pretty early. I added to it the HCS tracker actually. ADX format.
On my list of folders it says:
Barkley - Shut Up and Jam Gaiden
Baten Kaitos - Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
Batman - The Video Game (Gameboy)

On the Torrent it goes:
Barkley - Shut Up and Jam Gaiden
Batman - The Video Game (Gameboy)

The only thing to do is to look inside the folder called "Baten Kaitos - Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean".

The said folder contains... 0 brstms.

There are 71 BRSTMs that some how weren't moved into their own folders... any idea why that is, moosehunter?
I don't know if it's because the said BRSTMS were deleted from the site, and so the 'batch file' doesn't know where to move the files and what to rename them ... or if there's something else.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Only the forums would really know what happened to the post. But if you need a hypothesis, I think it might be some sort of bug. What did the post originally say?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Okay.

Out of curiosity, what time do you usually turn on your computer? I'd like to know so that I can have the files download and not have to get up and lose sleep to continue downloading the files successfully.

The main reason for asking is,..., at 10:00 p.m. (USA time), my dad's going to shut off the internet, and force me to turn off my computer, both against my will, and I don't want him to be such a,..., pain in the gut to me. Can't he see that I don't want to be under his thumb all of the time?!!! I sometimes wish that he'd listen to me for once about this kind of stuff, then it'd be easier for me to get along with him.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
That shouldn't really matter. You don't need to pause/stop the downloads just because I'm not on, and you don't need to resume the downloads because I am on. Just leave them and when there are 0 seeds it'll stop, and then when someone starts seeding they'll start again.

When you start you PC and internet up tomorrow, just start uTorrent up and they'll continue downloading, as long as there's at least 1 seeder. You shouldn't need to worry about shutting your PC down. They'll eventually be downloaded anyway.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
I know. It's just that dad doesn't understand that the mp3 players are just plain old heaps of trash compared to brstm files, and I wish that I could get it into his brain. I almost think that he's intentionally avoiding any of my opinions all together, which I think has made his mind too one-sided, which annoys me to heck, which is part of why I'm not 100% social with my family. If it's not bad enough, whenever dad does stuff like this to me, it results in me being ticked off to the point that I can't focus on homework at all.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I still don't understand how the time I turn my PC on and off should have anything to do with ... anything.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also, Segtendo? You do realise those MK7 songs you downloaded/found don't always start at the beginning? A lot of the songs completely cut out the intro. Some of them start completly half way, such as Rock Rock Mountain and Music Park, unless you have a different one than me.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I downloaded the fan rip from FFShrine's forums.

I worked with what we had >.>

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I'm just saying that a lot of them probably start a good 20-30 seconds in to the song.

I can never understand why on Earth people feel the need to start recording halfway through.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Good point. I can update them if we get some better rips that don't fade in or start late.

I remember early rips of Sonic Generations' "Sky Sanctuary, act 2" (AKA the modern mix) started halfway into the song. IDK why someone would do that.

Top Bottom