• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
wat
Guys, Alaric Skywalker here! I've found the hacker! Here's his youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/DinkIeberg

Here's what he said that revealed it to me!:
"
DinkIeberg
DinkIeberg (4 minutes ago)
If he reuploads his videos here, I'll just hack him again, and there's nothing he can do to stop me."

Once you can, take him down (for I can't do it since I don't have a youtube account to do it)! If he's still active, he'll just hack Moosehunter's account again! Hurry! We've no time to waste!
Is this guy serious? I see people are sending him hate messages on his Youtube.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Such a good song ! Too bad I went in that mode just to listen to the characters' theme (mainly Phoenix, Captain Falcon, Super Arrow, James McCloud and Leon's themes).

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I has logos!
28 White background.
648, 634, 647 White background.
657 White background.
833 White background.
206 Black background.
724 White background.
583 Same as above.

The last 2 were ripped straight from the ISO :awesome:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
halfway through every song I put on my wii it skips to another track that doesn't play on that level.

what is going on?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I use BCSM-GUI and store BRSTMs with any name on a "library" folder there (loads them by default). BCSM can help you arrange them anywhere you want with a proper name, so you can select a directory to store them safely. Then, delete the ones on your SD and copy-paste them from that directory.
Sounds complicated, but it's much, much easier than do it manually.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Linkshot I've tried what you said befoe and it's never worked for me. I always have to defrag when adding or replacing a new song.

:phone:

I defrag every time I add a BRSTM just so that it won't glitch in-game.

They don't, but I wanna make sure.

soneek

Smash Ace
I used to have that problem when using the file replacement code. It hasn't happened since I started using riivolution.

:phone:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I never used the file replacement code at all. When I first started using custom musics in about May last year, I believe I already had Riivolution (what ever version was out by May 2010), from when I used it for Mario Kart Wii. Anyway, by this time, as I said, I started putting custom music. However, I've never actually had the problem of replacing the file, because, I download them, as they are, straight to the "[sd]\private\wii\apps\RSBP\pf\sound\strm" folder (I'm PAL, hence, RSBP, not RSBE). So, for example, I downloaded the Marble Zone brstm from Sonic, from BCM, and in the folder where all the custom music goes, there's a file called "Marble Zone.brstm" (when you upload a BRSTM, the file is renamed to "[song title].brstm", on BCM, I think). Then, what I'll do is, if I wish to replace an already replaced song, I'll just delete that, and then rename the Marble Zone.brstm as the file name again, e.g. I'd delete U01.brstm, then rename Marble Zone.brstm to U01.brstm.
The only way for me to have the problem of "replacing" files, like what's been mentioned, would be if there's a video game, with a song that actually has the name that's identical to the filename of a BRSTM that I have already replaced. Let's say there's a boss, on a game called "S02" ... and the official name for his theme, was simply called "S02", if you downloaded the BRSTM, it'd be "S02.brstm".

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Guys? I've discovered something.... Moosehunter is a thief. He's clearly stealing videos from Dinkleberg. <___<

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Guys? I've discovered something.... Moosehunter is a thief. He's clearly stealing videos from Dinkleberg. <___<
Darn it, I've been caught. :glare:

And try not to say anything on youtube about how the account was closed. I'm just waiting for it to be reopened now.

Also, I still need to set you up for backups.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Heh, I forgot about the backups :p

Will I need to be on (as in my PC)? Also ... I tried making a BRSTM of that awesome 18 minute 30th anniversary Mario medley thingy, but two problems occurred. One of which I just ignored. That was the fact I couldn't make it loop, so I decided to make it just an E to S loop, however, I then ran into another problem. It's 54 MB. (Remember, it's more than 18 minutes long). And I believe 50 MB is the limit. I could, I suppose, convert to a lower frequency, since it's currently 44.1 kHz, I believe, but... I can't be bothered to wait for it to convert again <_<.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
If you're asking if your computer will need to be on to do the backups, of course it will. When would you be available for me to set it up? I can do it right now if you want.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
If you're asking if your computer will need to be on to do the backups, of course it will. When would you be available for me to set it up? I can do it right now if you want.
Ready for a backup whenever you're ready, moosehunter.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Awesome. Make a folder that you want the backup to be stored in, and I can get you set up tomorrow if you have time. Are you okay with me using teamviewer or something to set it up?
We're Skype friends, if I remember correctly. Not sure if that works...if you're using teamviewer or some other program, I'd have to get it.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Sorry for not responding, but at the time, "now" wouldn't be practical, since when you said that, it was about 1:45 am, where you were.

Also, if it's like when I backed up my old files from my other folder on to my external hard drive of 3 TB (yeah, I went over the top a bit <_<), if it's backing up, and only has about 20 GB of the files backed up before I have to shut it down to go to bed, and stuff, will it just continue with the rest, the next time I turn my PC on?

As for the folder, I created it, in a very simple place, right on the root of my C drive, and named it "BCM Backup", so the full directory would be a very simple:
C:\BCM Backup

Also... will the separate games be in separate folders, for example C:\BCM Backup\Super Mario Galaxy, or C:\BCM Backup\Final Fantasy X? Because it'd be a nightmare if they were all in the single folder, because then you'd get things like:
Boss.brstm
Boss.brstm
Boss.brstm
Boss.brstm
Boss.brstm
... etc, and there'd be no way of knowing which game they're from :p.

I have TeamViewer 6 installed, should I tell you my ID and password here, or by PM?

As for my disk space, as 709 GB enough? Heehee. Also, you say 45 GB for BRSTMs, and 67 GB for BRSTMs + MP3s? Do you mean the MP3s take up 22 GB?

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Also, if it's like when I backed up my old files from my other folder on to my external hard drive of 3 TB (yeah, I went over the top a bit <_<), if it's backing up, and only has about 20 GB of the files backed up before I have to shut it down to go to bed, and stuff, will it just continue with the rest, the next time I turn my PC on?
Yes

Also... will the separate games be in separate folders
No, if you haven't noticed (http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/music/mp3/1337.mp3), all the files are numbered, so you'll have a bunch of numbered files. I just made this page that, if run as a .bat file, should sort everything, but I haven't tested it yet. Since it moves the files instead of copying them, don't run this on the main backup folder; make a copy first. http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/name.php

I have TeamViewer 6 installed, should I tell you my ID and password here, or by PM?
PM
And you didn't have to install it, you can run it directly from that executable you downloaded.
As for my disk space, as 709 GB enough? Heehee. Also, you say 45 GB for BRSTMs, and 67 GB for BRSTMs + MP3s? Do you mean the MP3s take up 22 GB?
Yes

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Well, I meant "downloaded" not installed, but you know.

So, wait, how do you use the php file? Do I just download it, and change the 'php' extension to 'bat'?

Top Bottom