• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

moosehunter

Smash Ace
TUK, why'd you have to go and say something on YouTube? And the site will hopefully be back soon now.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I've done a few LoZ : Minish Cap BRSTMs (loved that game on the GBA <3), as well as SNES Bowser's Castle from Mario Kart : Super Circuit.

Does anyone remembers if there were any Mariio Tennis 64 BRSTMs on BCM ? If not, I can do a few of them.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
TUK, why'd you have to go and say something on YouTube? And the site will hopefully be back soon now.
Firstly... what do you mean by "say something on YouTube"? Do you mean anything in particular?

Secondly...
502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.0.4

I thought this was fixed here... not that you have any control over it (unless you're a secret administrator that's disguised as a normal member >_>).

Also, I very often have quite a good memory, remembering such unimportant and small facts as, for example, the vehicle registration plate of my Grandad's car which we haven't seen since about 1998 <_<... and I'm pretty sure that, using my weird memory, that there was never a Mario Tennis 64 BRSTM. Golf, but not Tennis.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Also, I very often have quite a good memory, remembering such unimportant and small facts as, for example, the vehicle registration plate of my Grandad's car which we haven't seen since about 1998 <_<...
Umm...

Cool story bro?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Wait, .. if a human gets ninja'd when they post but someone else posts before them at the same time roughly, then what if a ninja does it? Do they called it "human'd"?

So, you ... didn't intentionally close your account? It's just weird how you posted about not being able to re-open accounts on the 6th, and it being close later... on the 6th.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Guys, quick question. Does anyone have the code to prevent Yoshi's Island Obstacle Course from changing? Thanks in advance!

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I don't, but such a code would ruin 2 of my songs on it :<

Pyoro (10k points for spring/summer, 20k points for autumn/winter)
Peanut Plains (theme of Kirby Superstar's Floria)

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I'll probably do Megaman 5's sountrack.
I don't remember if anyone did it.
Cuz I LOVE the weapon get music.
[yt]0cj3i_0JItc[/yt]

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
TUK, there's no need to overworry about BCM ! Moose said the site will be back soon, which means it won't take a month until it is back for good.

Seg, when BCM will be back up, feel free to update the crappiest BRSTM I've put up on the site "Gravityman Complete Works" because not only does it have a pop at the loop-point, but it's also of bad quality. I remember that just now XD

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I suppose I should mention, that according to my PC, the most recently created BRSTM that I've made was created on August 23rd <_<.

Also, was BCM hacked?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Well, that's nice to know. I still don't understand why you can't tell us exactly WHAT you were originally trying to do (before the 'technical issues'), other than "I'm doing something", since something is very general. I'm doing something now. He's doing something. That guy over there is doing something.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
O_o
I got some e-mail from an "Alaric Gray" concerning moosehunter's site.
Segtendo, I am getting really worried about the site. I read somewhere that, unless the site is up by tomorrow, the site will be gone forever! You and the others have got to hurry before time runs out! I'm probably more worried than TheUltimateKoopa is right now about it! (Feel free to let him know about that next time you post something on Smash World Forums if you want to.) Please make sure that Moosehunter gets brawl custom music back online asap! I really enjoy the site, and practically can't stand not having it! Getting the site back online will make a whole lot of people, including me, very relieved, for I can't focus on my homework with the thought of not having the site anymore. Good luck, and give Moosehunter my regards.

soneek

Smash Ace
O_o
I got some e-mail from an "Alaric Gray" concerning moosehunter's site.
That's hilarious. It's great that the site gets great recognition, and sure we all want it back up. Even so, it's not that hard to be patient about it if we have other stuff keeping us busy, like school etc.

:phone:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
That's hilarious. It's great that the site gets great recognition, and sure we all want it back up. Even so, it's not that hard to be patient about it if we have other stuff keeping us busy, like school etc.

Yea. I'm at school as well.

I was trying to figure out who it is, but I have no clue.

soneek

Smash Ace
I have A LOT of stuff for when the site goes back up. Most of it is here. DBZ is easy since it's easily ripped and I can use those loops as references. Kingdom Hearts is annoying since it;s hard to rip almost all of the music. I'll probably be done with those in a few days. Everything loops normally unless otherwise specified.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I've gotten lazy with uploading what I've done to my mediafire, I have so much done.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I found out who the person who sent me the e-mail is. And it's lengthier than ever.
I'm Alaric Gray, though, for most sites, I like to be called "Alaric Skywalker" for various reasons. Anyway, I'm glad to know what's discovered so far, though I was surprised to see that you put my concern on the forum for me (thanks for doing so). Anyhow, I was sending in my concern because, well, that site was very important to me since it continually streams the soundtrack, which I found enjoyable for songs that had a "start" that wasn't part of the loop (e.g., vs. mutated emperor ing (I can't remember what it's called on brawlcustommusic, but you get the idea).), but if the site were to go down forever, then I'd lose a site which I can't find a substitute for (if one even exists). Mainly, I was hoping to get in contact with you so I can be more up-to-date with the site, and maybe even meet the rest of the crew (becoming part of it is totally bonus. It just depends on the situation I'm in and if you need anyone to add to the team, but you guys can decide that if you want.). Overall, I hope that the site comes back on soon. I'd also would like to know of an estimated time that it'll take to complete the site's return so I'm not all worried about it. If you want more info, I'd be glad to give it to you. Hope to see you (and brawl custom music) soon.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Ugh I'm actually thinking I'm not gonna do the whole thing.

Some of the songs are wow, amazing... Others are pretty ****ing terrible.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I won't be on for a month since I'm grounded.

Don't ask. It's personal.

Top Bottom