• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I third those statements :c
Also, moosey, I think you should get MSN to make this whole thing easier.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
You.... my computer?

By you setting it up on my computer, I assume you mean you tell me how to set it up, right? Because I don't think you'd want to travel all the way to where I live, which is probably at least 3000 miles away <___<.

Also, what's making you sick?
I would use some software like teamviewer to set it up remotely if you're okay with that.
And it's some medication I'm taking right now.

*Celebrates* BCM is down... again?
Don't worry. It's planned downtime.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I thought that. How long will it be down for? My sister goes on that every day, just to listen to the songs, and she wants to know when it'll be back up.

Wait... remotely? You mean you'll see me evil collection of pr0nz?

J/k

Well I've installed TeamViewer and stuff. I should warn you, I have a desktop full of junk. I have a 1920 x 1080 resolution, and every single 'grid' is filled up on the desktop, except for 3 at the bottom of the right-most column, so if you have a smaller resolution, you'll see icons that are outside the display. Assuming that's how you'll do it.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Does anyone know where I can download the Tempest 2000 soundtrack (it's an Atari Jaguar game) ? Its soundtrack is epic :awesome:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Does anyone know where I can download the Tempest 2000 soundtrack (it's an Atari Jaguar game) ? Its soundtrack is epic :awesome:
You know what?
I actually have that soundtrack on my home computer. When I get home, I could upload it for ya.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Guys? Just because BCM is down, doesn't mean you can't make a single BRSTM or post once for a whole day, even if it's about mashed potato.

On-topic, slightly, what exactly are you doing with BCM, moose?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
When we have no idea of a BRSTM, it's hard to come up with something original.

Also, is it me or Pokémon Stadium 2's songs sounds like MIDI files ? I mean, many MIDI instruments are used in its OST.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Probably. Like Chameleon Twist.

So, as I said, moose, what exactly are you doing with BCM? Will we see some awesome flashy "main.php" that doesn't have big empty rectangles saying stuff that I can't remember?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
When we have no idea of a BRSTM, it's hard to come up with something original.

Also, is it me or Pokémon Stadium 2's songs sounds like MIDI files ? I mean, many MIDI instruments are used in its OST.
So... you're saying that whenever BCM is down, suddenly all the thousands of BRSTM makers suddenly for no reason, somehow don't have a single BRSTM to make, and thus nothing to post here? Not even about mashed potatoes?

Before you say something, I would like to re-emphasize something. When I say "Why has no one posted here for x hours", I am actually asking why "NO ONE" has posted, not why "YOU" have posted. That is, if you've been busy doing something, OK, if someone else has also been at school, or busy or whatever, that's understandable. But how in God's name can every single person on the planet somehow not have access to this topic such that no one (not you, not just a few members, but NO ONE) posts for hours even days?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Oh I was just wondering, because it's been down for quite a while (at least for "just some behind the scenes stuff") -- something this long usually suggests something big... like maybe you completely redesigned the entire layout of the site, made it faster, and stuff?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I haven't made anything recently due to not being able to make BRSTMs on my computer (I sometimes use my laptop. I don't make BRSTMs on there) since my bro sometimes hogs the computer and college. :c

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Harmony of a Hunter is my next BRSTM quest, and I may also loop the entire Paper Mario soundtrack for fun, seeing as no one's done the whole soundtrack yet...>_> As for not posting in here, I don't get on my computer much, and when I do, I'm usually filling requests in the Factory. Requests have been light lately, though, so I may be able to post in here more often. Not guaranteeing that I'll be able to relate/discuss every topic in here, though. moosehunter, I have around 9 GB dedicated to my own BRSTM's, so...I wouldn't mind backing up BCM's BRSTM's also.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
There are at least 100 GB worth of BRSTMs. I think that moosehunter wanted them ALL to be backed up on multiple computers, i.e. multiple copies, rather than just all of them backed up once, but split up over different computers.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
There are at least 100 GB worth of BRSTMs. I think that moosehunter wanted them ALL to be backed up on multiple computers, i.e. multiple copies, rather than just all of them backed up once, but split up over different computers.
Actually there are only about 45GB.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Oh, well 9 GB is still not enough, if your intentions were to backup ALL of them. I am correct, am I not?
Let's say there were 5 people who were doing that thing you asked:
Here's your BRSTMs: [BRSTMs]
You want them to be like this:
#1: [BRSTMs]
#2: [BRSTMs]
#3: [BRSTMs]
#4: [BRSTMs]
#5: [BRSTMs] -- i.e. 5 copies of all the files (which would mean 6 in total including the originals), as opposed to like this:
#1: [B
#2: R
#3: ST
#4: M
#5: s]

Yeah, weird illustration, but you get what I mean, right? Or rather, you understand that I understand what you mean.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Oh, well 9 GB is still not enough, if your intentions were to backup ALL of them. I am correct, am I not?
#5: [BRSTMs] -- i.e. 5 copies of all the files (which would mean 6 in total including the originals), as opposed to like this:

Yeah, weird illustration, but you get what I mean, right? Or rather, you understand that I understand what you mean.
It wouldn't really work backing up only some of them.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
It wouldn't really work backing up only some of them.
My point exactly. You want every BRSTM backed up on each of the computers that are to do them, not just all of them split up over the computers. That's what I meant. So, when will you be starting this? In other words, if you're using TeamViewer (6), when do you want the stuff that allows you to see my pr0nz er... normal stuff?

moosehunter

Smash Ace
My point exactly. You want every BRSTM backed up on each of the computers that are to do them, not just all of them split up over the computers. That's what I meant. So, when will you be starting this? In other words, if you're using TeamViewer (6), when do you want the stuff that allows you to see my pr0nz er... normal stuff?
When the site's up?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
And that will be... when?
When you've finished? Seriously for it to be 'down' this long, I'd be surprised if you weren't adding some kind of epic feature(s).

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340

My BRSTM's are 9 GB BY THEMSELVES is what I meant. I know there's much more than that on BCM.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Moose, is there anyway you could give me those two BRSTMs :

- Cruel Brawl (I'd like to test it in Simple Brawl)
- Boss Battle Song 2 (or Tabuu's Battle Theme)

Thank you in advance :awesome:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
OK, I've come to two conclusions, moose.
You've accidentally lost the entire site, and are too embarrassed to say so, or...
You're doing something really awesome, that you want to keep a surprise?

Unless there's another reason why you can't tell us WHY the site is down, other than "it'll be up when I'm finished what I'm doing" -- but WHAT are you doing? And WHEN will you be finished? Is it really that awesome, or bad, that you have to keep us in the dark like this?

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
You've accidentally lost the entire site, and are too embarrassed to say so, or...

Unless there's another reason why you can't tell us WHY the site is down, other than "it'll be up when I'm finished what I'm doing" -- but WHAT are you doing? And WHEN will you be finished? Is it really that awesome, or bad, that you have to keep us in the dark like this?
Let moose do his thing. We'll survive without BCM for a bit.

moosehunter

Smash Ace

Just be patient.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Just be patient.
I am... trying to :(. I'm just confused as to why it's taking so long. Are you downloading 76 GB worth of files on a very slow download speed that's takng 5 days? Or are you some how secretly completely and utterly pimping out the site, with lots of flashy cool looking buttons, and stuff, that animate when you hover your mouse over it, or... something?

Seriously, why won't you say what you're doing? Is it going to be an awesome surprise that's even better than... er.... whatever is currently the best thing ever?

Also, I would do the above, except that I do not use 240p videos, under any circumstances. I prefer good quality audio sources, not crappy quality sources from crappy quality videos. No offence to you, just to the video uploader. Seriously, anyone who uploads something lower than 480p is cheap. 240p? Not even 360p? I'm not asking for 4320p or something, but 480p or higher, only (or even better, FLACs).

Covarr

Smash Cadet
A little something I felt needed to be made:

The theme to Good Eats. In memory of the show itself, which was cancelled earlier this year, after fourteen wonderful seasons. Custom looped and seamless.

Would have been better if I could find a higher-quality version of the original, but for now this is the best I could do.

Here's a youtube of the song.

Top Bottom