• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So, incase moosey misses it, about BCM, you say be patient... but, can't you at least tell us what you're doing, or when it's likely to be back up? I mean, are we expected to be waiting a few days, a few weeks, or a few years?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, but I want to know what he's doing, or why he's not telling us. Heck, he hasn't even told us whether he's doing something "surprising" or anything. Just "it'll be up". I want to know what you're doing, and why it's taking so long, not just that it's "going to be up soon". I mean, "Mario Kart 7" is coming out 'soon' but it doesn't exactly tell me what tracks are returning, for example.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, but I want to know what he's doing, or why he's not telling us. Heck, he hasn't even told us whether he's doing something "surprising" or anything. Just "it'll be up". I want to know what you're doing, and why it's taking so long, not just that it's "going to be up soon". I mean, "Mario Kart 7" is coming out 'soon' but it doesn't exactly tell me what tracks are returning, for example.
Yes, it is very quiet.
Me: When is it up?

Moose: Be patient.

Me: What are you doing?

..... *tick tock tick tock*

Me: When is it up?

Moose: When it's up

Me: Why is it taking so long? What are you doing? Is it a surprise? Is that why you won't even tell us WHY it's down apart from "you're doing something?" And why won't you tell us WHEN it's going to be up? I mean, I'm being patient for Mario Kart 7, because I KNOW when to expect that. Since I don't KNOW how long to be patient for, it's like it's not coming up for years.

..... *tick tock tick tock*

OK, moose, I get that you want me to be patient, but seriously, can you at least tell us WHAT you're doing? I mean, it's not like you're secretly going to give out free copies of Skyward Sword early, for exclusive members who have made over 2000 BRSTMs or something, is it? What could be so "exciting" that you can't even tell us WHAT you're doing? (Let alone when you might be finished)

moosehunter

Smash Ace
I took it down to so some stuff, but in the past day or two, there have been some technical difficulties. It'll be up when it's up

In the meantime, this may be of interest to someone.
http://www.mediafire.com/?uwhd61id19vbuub
It's so much easier to take a save state of a game and edit and reload the save state to make changes to a sequenced track. You can make changes and play them in a matter of seconds.
This is a realtime session of making changes to, and playing the Battle of Storm Hill track.
Notice especially the variations that SlippyToad missed in his rip of DKJB.
And did you know that the banana rotation speed in Donkey Kong Jungle beat is determined by the tempo of the current music track?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
SloppyToad? Do you mean slippyToad?

And yeah, you say "stuff", but... exactly what stuff? Is it just background stuff, or are you like redesigning the site with flashy images and buttons and cool stuff?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Omaigad no 1 has posted anything in this thread ! DDDDDDD8

@TUK : Just now, I got a message from SonicMario6464 on Youtube, who asked me why he was banned (not the butt-hurt way). I've told him of the reasons and that he can't go on BCM for now due to Moose doing the updates on that site. Speaking of which, should I call the site "BCM Forever" ?

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Uh-oh, YouTube's making it so you won't be able to reopen accounts on the 6th, that means that I'll have to delete the account by then, but the site's down right now so I won't be able to upload anything until it's up.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Omaigad no 1 has posted anything in this thread ! DDDDDDD8

@TUK : Just now, I got a message from SonicMario6464 on Youtube, who asked me why he was banned (not the butt-hurt way). I've told him of the reasons and that he can't go on BCM for now due to Moose doing the updates on that site. Speaking of which, should I call the site "BCM Forever" ?
What did you say the reasons were? And... how have you been using BRSTMs, and yet you've only JUST found out how to make them go for 30 minutes? How have you been going all these months without even listening to them in Winamp? (Lawlz)

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
If I remember correctly, it was because the many BRSTMs you've uploaded on that site were not looped the right way (music fading-out at the end then looping back from the beginning).

If you had followed the tutorial (to properly make BRSTMs) I've sent you via a Youtube PM a while back, you wouldn't have been banned. For now, brawlcustommusic is closed due to the admin doing some updates on the site (he doesn't want to tell us moderators what is he exactly doing), so you can't make a new account on that site for now.

PS : I'm not the one who banned you from the site.
^Here's what I told him.

I use BrawlBox, which doesn't happen to have a 30 minutes music extraction option. From now on, if I want to extend a song from a BRSTM for 30 minutes, I'll just use Winamp. Otherwise, I'll keep using BrawlBox if I want to listen to a music file of my choice.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Yeah, but can you take 4 brstms and have them uploaded on YouTube within 5 minutes? Oh, and you have to automate the whole process too.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I'm guessing everyone is back in school, so I shouldn't expect much activity here.

Moose, many peoples on BrawlBRSTMs are worried about you deleting many songs from that channel.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
People on KC:MM are reporting some of my stuff for broken downloads :c

I've only made 2 BRSTMs in the last week since I haven't been motivated to make any.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
According to this post, moosehunter shut down his BrawlBRSTMs account.

At least he has a backup.

EDIT: When I came back today from class, on KC:MM, I had 31 new PM's, concerning broken videos.

O_o

How soon will BrawlBRSTMs2 be up?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I'm calling it now... BrawlCustomMusic will NEVER... EVER... EVER... be back.
I mean it's been FAR too long... how long does it take to sort out "technical difficulties", unless these are called "hackers"? Not only that... why close the YouTube account?

Top Bottom